RWBY: Old Rites (Out Of Character)

7 hours ago, Enkye said:

Muahaha, I have sketched a new rp character. Not for this rp, but one to use generally. 

You know... it reminds me of Yoghurt for the fists

slimghurt__by_jeetdoh-d8rdt34.jpg

Exam coming in three weeks or so.

INACTIVITY GUARANTEED

GONNA LEAVE IT TO MAH TEAM MEMBERS LIKE A CARELESS PERSON

... yeah, just like that.

Mini Rant Incoming

So a young lady insisted on asking me for fresh ice today. Fresh ice. Not just ice that comes from the ice machine that every restaurant in existance has. Fresh. Ice. What the actual fuck is fresh ice. I understand the whole thing about fresh food and all that, but where in hell are people getting hipster bullshit artisan ice and why am I required to keep it in stock now?

Anyway, gunna get to work on starting that mission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody's going to have to replace my character I think, I can't keep up with the tsunami of posts and my schedule's getting tighter.

Mini Rant Incoming

So a young lady insisted on asking me for fresh ice today. Fresh ice. Not just ice that comes from the ice machine that every restaurant in existance has. Fresh. Ice. What the actual fuck is fresh ice. I understand the whole thing about fresh food and all that, but where in hell are people getting hipster bullshit artisan ice and why am I required to keep it in stock now?

gotta mine it directly from a glacier yourself

Mini Rant Incoming

gotta mine it directly from a glacier yourself

And it has to be the fresh Artic one. None of that mountain BS.

And don't even think of passing off regular ice as the fresh stuff, because there's a distinct difference in flavor between the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back