RWBY: Old Rites (Out Of Character)

Ooooooh snap

imagejpeg

Ooooh yes

Alright I might put a couple more missions up in a second but there are enough now for each team to take one.

I'll explain. I'll make a post that is basically a newsletter to everyone scrolls informing them of the going on of Beacon. Some announcements about stuff and things will be there and links to the individuals mission that we'll be doing next. In the future I'll have tag team missions but for now we're doing single ones.

You can decide through OOC or IC which mission you want as a team. You get an official claim to the mission when your team leader posts in IC with their character doing the actual deed of putting their team down for the mission.

From there, you can head over to the mission thread, which will act as your IC until it's completed. I'll make a quick start to it and you'll go on your way to adventure.

@Danchou Tsubomi[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Cruor Flumine[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Wandering Hollow[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@SirDerpingtonIV[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Enkye[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Happy Red Mage[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Vultz[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Krim[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@randomizedrp[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@SpicyWatterson-Kun[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Brook[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Tarquin[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@A Cat Named Hobbes[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@hudhouse @Clockwork Syringe

I Have No Words-

Varien: Not Talkative

Haemon: Uninterested

On The Town-

Varien: Small time Vigilante prior to joining Beacon

Haemon: Afraid he might get too violent

Housekeeping-

Varien: Might end up burning the forest down

Haemon: Sure, sounds like fun

Light's Sky Ball-

Varien: Nope

Haemon: Nope

Guests of Honor-

Varien: Possibly, but not very interested

Haemon: Nah

Recover A Lost Relic-

Varien: Sure

Haemon: Why not

Just showing how they would respond to those missions

I Have No Words-

Varien: Not Talkative

Haemon: Uninterested

On The Town-

Varien: Small time Vigilante prior to joining Beacon

Haemon: Afraid he might get too violent

Housekeeping-

Varien: Might end up burning the forest down

Haemon: Sure, sounds like fun

Light's Sky Ball-

Varien: Nope

Haemon: Nope

Guests of Honor-

Varien: Possibly, but not very interested

Haemon: Nah

Recover A Lost Relic-

Varien: Sure

Haemon: Why not

Just showing how they would respond to those missions

Pewter would be up for housekeeping. Might lead to some clues of wtf happened during the second day. Also wouldn't mind doing the lost relic one

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back