• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY OC RP

Cinsanity19

Hello! So I've been binging RWBY off and on all month and I find the world quite interesting and despite not usually doing fandom RP's I kinda was thinking it'd be fun.
I'd like to create a team either at Beacon or another school of OC's (Two of mine, Two of yours.) and just have them go on adventures and such like the girls do throughout the series. I like a mixture of Action, Adventure, Drama and Romance. I do have a preference for roleplaying with males... buuuut I'm open to whoever honestly.
I'd like it to be there story just set in the same universe.

I'm pretty open as a roleplayer. I like some grammar but I'm also not going to choke someone for a couple typos and as long as the post is more then a sentence I'm usually pretty chill.

Hi I am new and am also a huge fan of RWBY plus you're in luck I love rping and making girl ocs so I would be down to make a team with you if you're still willing to that is uwu;

Hello! So I've been binging RWBY off and on all month and I find the world quite interesting and despite not usually doing fandom RP's I kinda was thinking it'd be fun.
I'd like to create a team either at Beacon or another school of OC's (Two of mine, Two of yours.) and just have them go on adventures and such like the girls do throughout the series. I like a mixture of Action, Adventure, Drama and Romance. I do have a preference for roleplaying with males... buuuut I'm open to whoever honestly.
I'd like it to be there story just set in the same universe.

I'm pretty open as a roleplayer. I like some grammar but I'm also not going to choke someone for a couple typos and as long as the post is more then a sentence I'm usually pretty chill.
Hello I would love to rp I can rp by post or email whicheverone you want but I would have to make a second oc if that’s ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back