RWBY OC: Cider Tweed Foxcoth

AquariusNerd

Senpai God pretending to be the Queen of the Booty
|| OWNERS NOTE: All artwork, unless specifically noted, is drawn by me. Please do not reuse my artwork! ||

||Border is NOT mine! ||

Y64bhhw.png

THE BASICS

"My brother may have spoiled our family's blood, but he hasn't destroyed our name yet."

LsDFxFJ.png

NAME: Cider Tweed Foxcoth

-MEANING(S): Cider, aka Apple Cider, is a warm drink that is well known and tied with the season of fall. The word cider can make you think of many things ranging from warmth, warm colours, apples, and even those close family moments you may have had during the season of fall. Tweed was the last name of the character in "The Fox and the Hound" who took in and cared for Tod the fox. Her last name "Foxcoth" is just something I made up, but does represent her fox faunus heritage.

-SEX: Female

SEXUALITY: Omnisexual

-ROMANTIC PARTNER: No one at the moment

-
ROMANTIC INTEREST(S): Herself? Nah, she doesn't have a crush on anyone

SPEICES: Faunus (Red Fox)

-TRAIT(S): Ears, fangs, orange-ish, foxlike eyes, and naturally sharp finger nails. She also has the basic faunus traits of night vision, enhanced senses, and extra pair of regular human ears

OCCUPATION(S): Second-Year Beacon Student, Hunter (Animal-wise, not Grim-wise), fur-trader

FAMILY:

Mother

: Orchard (Middle name unknown) Foxcoth - Alive - Ex-Huntress

Father

: McIntosh Picker Foxcoth - Deceased (Terrorist Attack) - Former Exile (Framed for various crimes)

Siblings

: Johnathan Seed Foxcoth - Alive - Ex-Student and White Fang member

Arlet Core Foxcoth - Deceased (Still born) - Dead

COLOUR: Orange or Brown. Basically Fall colours.

SYMBOL: (http://i.imgur.com/exGxX0J.png) Cider's symbol is a fox-like beast holding three arrows in its jaws. This not only represents her faunus heritage, but also her weapon being part bow and arrow. In truth the three arrows actually represent two things: Her family (Father, mother, and brother) and the fact that she can be a show off and shoot more than three arrows at a time.

||Border is NOT mine! ||

Y64bhhw.png

THE POWER WITHIN

"WAIT. Did that teacher lady say were are going to Forever Fall again?!"

thBareTree.gif
SEMBLANCE NAME: Leaf's Trace

SUMMARY: Allows the user to shift into a collection of leaves. In the leaf form, the user can move the leaves in away that makes the leaves look at if they are just drifting in the wind or if several leaves are in an area, the user can simply drift through those leaves without disturbing them (Think of how in the Pokémon Movie "Rise of Darkrai", Darkrai was able to drift in the ground as a show without moving anything he went through.) If leaves are present in the area around the user, the user will shift into those kind of leaves. If they are not in an area with leaves, however, the leaves that turn into depend on what leaf matches the kind of aura they have. For example, Cider's basic leaf is the already turned maple leaf while another user can have the still green oak leaf as their basic.

LIMITS: Although users can move very fast in either form, they can only move as fast as 35 mph. Also how fast a user can move lessens as they stay in leaf form (EX: A user could only travel at 35 mph for 6 minutes before their aura is drained up). Also if the user wants to look natural, they obviously cannot move too fast if there isn't any wind blowing in the area. Also user can still feel pain. The pain isn't as intense (EX: The user can be step on without feeling the pressure, but having one of the leaves they are shift into torn apart hurts quite a bit.), but if they experience too much the user can shift back if they aren't used to feeling that much pain. Certain users have certain types of leaves that they cannot shift into as easily. For example, Cider has a lot of trouble shift into leaves that are still on trees, but is well trained with shifting and traveling through leaves that have fallen off and are dead.

SIDE EFFECTS: Cider tends to have turned maple leaves appear and drift out of her body even if she hasn't been in leaf form in a while. The type of leaves that come from her also changed whenever she enters an area filled with leaves (EX: Forever Fall forest or Emerald Forest)

FUTURE POSSIBLITIES: If Cider trains hard enough, she'll be able to use dust with her semblance more often and better and stay in leaf mode for a longer period of time. She'll also be able to control how many leaves she turns into, but she'll also leak more leaves in human form. She'll also be able to withstand more pain before poofing back in to her human form.

DUST ABILITIES: User can use dust for several things and power ups. Cider currently can use wind, fire, and kinetic dust with her semblance. She can use wind dust to make herself travel faster in left form without having to use her aura up as much, fire dust to set leaves on fire if she wanted to start a forest fire, and kinetic dust for speed as well.

|| Maple Tree pixel art is NOT mine ||

||Border is NOT mine! ||

Y64bhhw.png

THE PAST

"Funny thing is that the past doesn't tell the future. It may repeat, but that's not written in stone just yet."

Cider's childhood was very different from that of others. Her family lived in secrecy and seclusion. Why you may ask? Well the answer is simple: Her father was an exile. Cider's father, or known as McIntosh, wasn't the man you would expect him to be. He wasn't a murderer, he wasn't a hacker, and he wasn't even guilty of the crimes he was charged for. He was framed. Framed like the prefect picture. Of course it didn't matter if he was innocent, he had no way of connect to anyone in the kingdom who could redo the charges, the kingdom who threw him into the unknown: Atlas.

Unfortunately he could not simply go into another kingdom. Even if he could get off the island, it wasn't like he could start over in another kingdom with a clean slate. He was on the island for about a year when the faithful day came. Three hunters lead by a huntress were assigned to visit the island after several sightings of a large Grimm flying to it were reported. As the group searched the small island, they came across a small cabin and a man smoking outside of it by a fire. They asked who he was, but he just took a drag and waved the question off. Seeing that they didn't have a camp set up, they asked if they stay until they hunted down the Grimm. McIntosh allowed this considering he hadn't see another soul in several months. As the days passed Orchard and McIntosh talked a lot. Mc taught her several survival skills while Orchard told him what had happened in the world he lost connection to. Soon the two became close friends as the group tracked down and killed the Grimm.

Even after the mission, Orchard visited Mc several times. Years went by and the two got married in their own way. Orchard even abandoned her life as a huntress to live with Mc. This is what lead to Cinder's life. She was the second child the couple had. Since the family were the only ones on the island, they were pretty close to each other. Cider was especially close with her older brother Johnathan. John taught her how to fight more than her parents did, he watched over her, and was always there for her. However that changed when Cider was fourteen-years-old. It appeared to be a miracle, but later became a burden. Some how Mc's charges were lifted after the anti-faunus man who framed him was caught framing someone else. A ship came to the island, picked up the family, and dropped them back in a world that had changed so much. The years of seclusion rendered the two siblings helpless with society. When the pair went to school for the first time, they were known as the 'Stray Twins" because of how they were the loners of their class. However it didn't take long for them to get out of this shell of segregation and when they did, they proved to be quiet the popular kids.

This confusing, but blissful time lasted only a little bit. It didn't take long for the siblings to learn about the White Fang when they started to become violent. Cider had no interest in it due to it using violence to get want the members wanted, but her brother saw it as a way to get revenge for how his father was framed by an anti-faunus human and the family living alone because of humans. Johnathan joined the organization and proved to be a powerful member with his devotion and power in fighting abilities. This eventually caused the siblings to drift apart. John would stay out late with his "friends" only to come back with scars and pride while Cider focused on her school and fighting studies. When it came time for them to go to Beacon, the same school their mother graduated from, Cider went alone. John didn't go because he wanted to be a simple shop keeper instead of a hunter. Obviously this surprised their parents, but they didn't force him to go to beacon. Of course the whole "Shop Keeper" thing was nothing but a lie. He just needed an excuse for how he would be gone for long hours at a time, day or night.

So as Cider trained at Beacon during her first year, John trained in the White Fang. Cider proved to be quite the strong leader while John proved to be a strong member. Their different paths did cross over, however, when the family came to Vale to visit their daughter as her and her team competed in the Vytal Festival. Although no signs were out, the White Fang had a destructive plan ahead for the tournament. During the team battles, Cider's team were facing off team STRM (Storm). It was clear that Cider's team, team CEDR (Cedar, as in cedar wood.), were going to be the victors, but halfway in the match the stadium began to shake and collapse in on itself. Everyone started to panic, even Cider's parents. And as the stadium was torn apart bit by bit, Cider's father rush in the fighting area to save the two teams who were stuck in the arena. Sadly things quickly went from bad, to hell. A burst of dust caused explosions (The cause of the underground shaking.) torn apart the floor of the arena. If it hadn't been for her father pushing her away from the center of the arena, the fox would've been caught up in the blast like the others. Cider last saw her father fading in the blast before a small piece of debris crashed on her head and knocked her out.

When she woke up, she was in a hospital room with only her mother in it. Cider asked where her father and brother were, but was only answered with her mother's tears. When her mother was finally able to sob the words out through her choking tears, Cider was left shock. Not only were her team mates and father dead, but her brother was missing as well. For the next week Cider remained in the hospital. More information had been uncovered about the attack: White Fang took credit and the three main suspects were on the loose. Another week past and new details emerged with something that both scared and angered Cider: The faunus suspects were that of Ox, Bear, and
Fox decent. A video was finally recovered from one of the cameras in the rubble and clearly showed the three suspects fleeing the arena minutes before the shaking. When Cider asked if John left before the shaking, Orchard said that he did claiming that he needed to go to the restroom.

Cider tried many times to contact and find him, but with no luck. When the next school year came, Cider was assigned three new first year teammates to form team "C___." Due to several placement issues and cliché details, Cider was held back as a first year student again.

THE CHARMS AND LOOKS

"I'll be honest, I rather have ten more piercings done than that make up kit."

JUliyZr.png

HAIR:

-COLOUR: Reddish, orange

-LENGTH: Mid back with several curly layers

-STYLE: Somewhat scene. Very thick and

EYES:

-COLOUR: Fox red

-SHAPE: Somewhat egg shaped with her outer edges being more pointy.

-PUPIL SHAPE: Narrow, black slits

SKIN:

-COLOUR: Pale white with a orange blush

-SCARS: She has quiet a few on her arms, torso, and legs. Since she has so many, she always has long sleeves, long pants, and her arm guards on. She got most of them from her rough, free childhood in the woods and occasional self-harm.

-FREACKLES: Nope

-BIRTHMARKS: A smudge mark on her lower back that is the size of a quarter.

BODY:

-HEIGHT: 5' 7" (TALL.)

-WEIGHT: 147lb.

-SHAPE: Narrow/Rectangle

-CUP: 30 AA (Flat. Flat as a white board.)

-EXTRA: Like all faunus, Cider does have her extra traits. She had the common traits of having extra pair of ears that are those of an animal. In her case, she has fox ears. She does
not have a tail.

CLOTHING:

-TOP(S): A orange plaid shirt that's not supper thick and a simple white tank top

-BOTTOM(S): A pair of part, crimson pants that cover up from her belly button, to her ankles

-FOOTWEAR: Red tennis shoes with black laces

-ACCESSORIES: A green scarf, a purple belt with her symbol on the golden buckle, several piercings, and legit glasses that she does need to see.

-ARMOR: She has black protective cloth (Really thick and durable fabric designed for fighting.) that covers her whole arms from finger tips to shoulders. Several pieces of silver armor are attached to the arm guards with a upper arm and shoulder piece being hidden underneath her shirt.

-PIERCINGS: Two side lips (One on each side of bottom lip), one Septum, one eyebrow on her left eyebrow, and one tongue.

LINKS:

-FULL BODY: http://i.imgur.com/96jiSMS.png (LARGE IMAGE WARNING!)

-FULL BODY SMALL:
http://i.imgur.com/JUliyZr.png

-GLOVES: http://i.imgur.com/xg86tXS.jpg

||Border is NOT mine! ||

Y64bhhw.png

THE WEAPON

"Woodsmen and I have been through a lot with each other. Not only have we protected one another, but he's the only one that came out with me after the blast."

LINK: http://i.imgur.com/wwQ26M0.jpg

NAME: Woodsmen

PRIMARY FORM: Woodsmen's main form is that of a large bow. It's about six feet in length (Not counting the dual blades at each end.) and weights about ten pounds due to it being made of durable yet light metal. Each of arch of the bow is made of a blade which will be explained in the next form. Also at the ends of each side are is a golden coloured sphere that is flattened on the sides. Attached to it are two blades that are more useful in the next form.

SECONDARY FORM: Woodsmen's second form is a pair of dual swords. The two blades detached at the center of the bow form while the string at is attached is pulled into either of the golden knob thingys (I honestly don't know what to call them. D:). When pulled apart, the handles of the blade extend out to allow a better grip on he swords.

TERTIARY FORM: Although this form is pretty much the same as the second, Woodsmen can also act as a grapping hook and a mace. When the trigger on each blade is pulled, the golden knob with the dual blades will actually fire off while still being attached to the main blade by the strings stored inside of the golden parts. The golden knobs can be retracted by pulling the trigger again or can be left out to be swung around like the ball part of a chain mace,

REST/TRAVEL FORM: Whenever Cider travels, she either carries the weapon in its bow form, or stores it while in its dual blades form in a special back case she had custom ordered. She also carries her arrows in a quiver-like container holds them to where they can't be knocked out easily. (I'll make a drawing to show what I mean. ;w;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back