• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: Hunter's Prowl

Bornlucky

Lost Child in the Unknown
So I've been rewatching the earlier seasons of RWBY and a plot thread I don't see people RP often is the missions that Huntresses and Huntsmen in training can partake in. So I had the idea of an Rwby that's start out with a Mission instead of the entrance ceremony since from what I seen Rwby Rps die during or slightly after the ceremony so I had the idea of just skipping that aspect of the Beacon experience and start on the fun stuff~ I had the idea of the cast being Second year students being sent on missions to help Vale and sometimes even in the neighboring nations if the help is really needed. We would need two teams and since I'm making a character I need 7 other people to join to form the two teams, the reason for two teams? Simple. To keep it small and manageable enough to hopefully keep the RP alive as well as keep team interaction fresh and fun for a long time! The only things I ask for people is communication and hard work. As we are making second years we need to set up their relationships with each other at the start so we can have the start be as smooth as possible.

Are any people interested?

Once 3 people show interest I will start on the OOC and CS pages~

Yes! We have enough people to start. I will start working on the CS and OOC pages and should have them up sometime in the next few hours! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back