• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY :: GRIMM TIDINGS

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
full
"You're not dying under my watch! Introduce me to Pungi after!" Aegis called back, swinging her arm and attaching a glyph directly to Lash's back. A gentle glow enveloped him, an indication of her semblance at work as any blows he received would be absorbed by her shield. She had been using a lot of glyphs this afternoon, and could only hope that she wouldn't tire too soon.

Aegis fired more energy bolts at the spider, careful not to aim in such a way as to hit her partner. Between Lash and Aegis's simultaneous attacks, the Grimm seemed to finally be taking damage. They could do this!

Yet it was at this moment that Murphy decided to smile down upon them and bless upon them his Law. The Grimm managed to get enough leverage under itself not no jump forward, but to roll over backwards - right where the faunus had been standing on its back.

"Lash!" Aegis couldn't see over the gigantuous creature to tell if he was alright. She did, however, realize that it's under-belly was a different texture from the rest of it. Her dust sparked forth and slammed into it's stomach, the creature writhing in agony as black marks appeared from her impacts. A weak spot! The Grimm rolled back over, upright on its legs once more. Turqouise eyes scanned quickly for her partner, hoping he had gotten out of the way in time. She missed it, then, when the Grimm threw a tree at her.

Wait, what? The crash of leaves and wood made Aegis leap back, the branches scratching at her pale skin. Yup. That's a tree alright.

The arachnid was pushing more trees over, the forest a groaning mess of nature-- was it creating a clearing for itself? It had numerous injuries all over, yet like a wild animal backed into a corner, it seemed to ignore the pain and give in to its instinct and rage. This.. might be trickier than they thought.

"Try to catch it's front two legs, lets see if we can hoist half of it up to expose his stomach and wrap this up!" Aegis called out, hoping Lash could still hear her as she readied two more glyphs.
Slim Intoxicado Slim Intoxicado

Lash thought all was going well, until the Grimm did what Lash would describe as a, 'motherfucking backflip', which would've crushed and killed him if it wasn't for the shield that Aegis gave him. He retracted his chains once he was free, and watched a tree be thrown at the girl. He winced a bit, but realized she was okay, and dusted himself off.

"I think... I think I know what to do.." He panted, and continued running at the spider-monster. He launched his chain whip back at the beast's rear, which caused it to turn around and look at him. Lash quickly took off his sunglasses and stared directly into its two main eyes. Suddenly, the beast stopped moving altogether, turned to him, and stared right back. Lash turned his head side to side in a serpentine-like motion, and began speaking in a strange, indecipherable language. The Grimm had all of its attention on Lash, and Lash slowly raised his hand into the air and pointed at it, signaling for Aegis to attack.

The Grimm simply stood in place, not moving, not flinching, staring back at the snake eyes, completely entranced.

Nevina Nevina

Impressed by his partner's work, Corvo nodded in delight as the grimm dissolved into dust. Seemed like he had chosen a good partner. From the looks of it, they'd managed to finish off most of the grimm in the area, which meant they could continue on their path towards the relics. With Zure taking the lead, he followed her in pursuit of their goal.

After a while, Corvo spotted a stone building or two that looked to be the same structures he'd spotted while he was in the sky. "Yeah, looks like it." He confirmed Zure's susptions as they approached the shrine. Several gemstones littered the shrine, all different colors and shapes. A few were obviously missing, which meant that they weren't the first to arrive. His partner picked up one of the blue stones, lapis lazuli if he was correct, and asked if it was alright if they took that one. He gave a shrug. "Doesn't matter to me. Fitting though, that you picked blue." A cheeky smile grew on his face.

Literally Batman Literally Batman

Lillium Pendragon

Ryan's over-the-top, salesman-esque explanation of his semblance had Lilli chuckling. She felt the stress ease up- ahh, a battle and a good laugh was all she needed to calm down. "Give me one of those," she responded, laughing. "Where can I buy it? I have the bling." She imitated the act of counting out cash. "In all seriousness though, is that why your any wounds you get are healed by semblance before negated by aura?"

The walk northwards didn't take too much time, and no other Grimm stood in their way- though they heard a few rustles and inhuman growling and made sure to keep clear. The end of their path leads to a clearing, in the middle which stood a shrine. Excitedly, Lilli made her way in, and was greeted by a small horde of gemstones. She picked up a blue one and let Ryan inspect it. "I think these are the relics. We'll take the blue one- it matches our colors."

Mood : Amazed
With : Orion Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Ryan smiled at his partner and held up his prosthetic limb. "It does seem to have its limits in regards to the Grimm that took my arm. Normally I could have reattached or regrown my arm...however the furry asshole seemed to have had other ideas. Aura by itself can't heal major injuries, which is why my Semblance is handy when a support beam, sword or giant stinger is lodged in my chest" Ryan tapped his bloody shirt with his finger.

Ryan just kind of shrugged and put his hands behind his back as he waited for their next set of instructions. Suddenly, his scroll buzzed inside of his pocket. Pulling it out and looking at his messages, Ryan found coordinates to the end point of the trial. Showing this to his partner, Ryan scratched his chin and looked at the skies. "It can't be this easy... a simple location? Every bone in my body is absolutely sure that something was left out of this message". Ryan was unsure of what they might encounter next.

eggyulks eggyulks

full
"Oh how fascinating!" Aegis fangirled, stepping this way and that to get better angles of the hypnotised Grimm, "I'd be worried that by hitting it, the nerve reaction to pain might snap it out of it's reverie. Can you step backwards as far as you can go to get some distance?"

As she spoke, her semblance was already at work forming glyphs. Her dust weapon wasn't built for large, strong attacks, but rather a myriad smaller ones. How could she take the spider down in one hit while Lash had it frozen? Well, hopefully with a little creativity -- two glyphs facing each other, diagonally aligned with the Grimm. She layered one glyph after another, directly behind the original two glyphs. Adjust the dust amount, and here we go! Both vambraces fired simultaneously, impacting the first glyph, bouncing into the one across from it. Rather than absorb the impact, these glyphs bounced it back, and suddenly it erupted in light as the energy bolts flung between the two glyphs like an intense ping pong match, its speed increasing with each rebounding hit. The first layer of glyphs shattered, leading it to increase speed on the second layer, and so forth until the final layer was left, and then -- Pale fingers waved, creating a new glyph at a different angle, ricocheting the energy as one large ball of light, slamming directly into the Grimm, the ground shuddering with the waves of reverberating energy.

She waited with her vambraces up and aimed, not one to celebrate too early, just in case. Arms shivering, sweat beading on her forhead.. she could only hope that was enough to do it in.

Lash continued his gaze, slowly nodding. He stepped back a good few feet, and continued speaking his foreign language. He lowered his hands and tilted his head. When he tilted his head, the Grimm followed suit, tilting its head as well. Lash's eyes were watering heavily and his legs were trembling, when, finally, Aegis attacked the beast. Lash quickly blinked several times and rubbed his eyes, falling to the ground, panting. Using his semblance on such a large foe was quite the task, and definitely took a toll on his energy. He didn't care to check if the Grimm was alive or not - He was fairly sure it was dead anyway. He coughed a few times and slowly stood up, stumbling towards Aegis.

Nevina Nevina

Angie C. Netherstorm

Upon landing on Faraday's back she couldn't but retaliate and go back to her wheelchair. Angie wasn't sure how she'll get to her wheelchair in time without doing the hard. "Faraday! I need to get back to my wheelchair! Faraday!" Angie cried to the boy. Angie didn't have time to lose. She saw more Grimm have entered the area. Her heart raced upon seeing the deadly creatures of Grimm. She decided to take things into her own hands since Faraday wasn't reacting fast enough. "I'm sorry friend!" Angie used her rather light body weight and tilted herself and Faraday towards her wheelchair. It was a hard manuever for Angie since she caught Faraday off guard, disbalancing him, tilting him and even strangling him just to get to her weapon. After a few wobbly tilts, she reached her seat and dropped herself away from the old fashioned lad. Quickly turning her wheel chair around against the 4 Grimm before her. They were too close to be shot with her cannons. Angie quickly improvised towards the situation. Angie reached down towards her wheelchair. Under the wheelchair had a trunk-like extra storage of rockets. Freshly manifactured and well polished. She took out one small black colored rocket, about roughly twice the size of her palms. Angie timed her throw right and threw with all her might. It was thrown in just in time and in the center too. Angie knew rocket wasn't going to explode upon impact just like that. To truly make sure her attack succeeds. She used her flare gun to shoot the flailing rocket in mid air. It a good shot! The rocket exploded upon contact with the flare gun. A loud thunderous boom echoed across the forest, the rocket's fiery explosion flashed before the eyes of the hunters. The blast radius was both perfectly effective and safe for the two Hunters. She killed all the Grimm in one flailing rocket. After such intense moment. Angie was panting in her seat, staring at the mess she made.

Mythee Mythee

Faraday froze, flabbergasted at the damage Angie had just dished out. Those two Grimm exploded into nothing with just one rocket! Was it her semblance, or did she simply have access to incredible artillery? It took a moment to process that he didn't have to 'rescue' her- maybe she could do the test after all. He applauded her, clapping his hands fast.
"Hurrah! Despite the shaky beginning, you can certainly duke it out! I'm curious why you hadn't waited to be recovered from your injury before taking the test, however. It's not worth risking one's life just to enter Beacon one year earlier." He shook his finger at her, chastising her for not taking better care of her health. "That said, are you feeling up to completing the test? -Excuse me."
He asked while crouching by her side to tighten some screws on her wheelchair, having produced a wrench from seemingly nowhere, then got up. "If you are not confident that you are battle-ready, I can still bring you back."

It would chagrin him to fail the test, but it was better than seeing someone rush to their death unprepared.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Azure Hurricane Maddox

Zure remained in distinct focus on the gemstone, not paying much attention to her partner's quip. The blue relic glistened gently in the sunlight, a dark, stormy blue with speckles of white and gold canvasing the tear-shaped stone. "What more can I say? I like blue."

Zure looked to her right, noticing that Lillith and Ryan (a good ship partnership) had also managed to get to the ruins and, more importantly, had also chosen the lapis lazuli. She waved to them, approaching them. "Yo! I guess we're on the same team now." She held up the gemstone. "Should we head to the coordinates together?"

Redrobinwing Redrobinwing eggyulks eggyulks Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

full
Exhausted from the exertion, skin gleaming with a layer of sweat, deodorant likely working itself to the max-- but giddy with victory. Aegis found herself with renewed energy as she bounded forward, grabbing Lash's hand and pushing herself under the crook of his arm as if to support him, "Looks like that takes a lot out of you, probably best to save that move as a last resort." Which is essentially what it had been in that situation..

"But hey! Look at us! Still alive!" She laughed merrily, already turning towards the north. They should be close to their destination by now, and after a few minutes' trudge, Aegis lit up once more, "Oh it's a shrine!"

Aegis waved enthusiastically at the students already there. Ducking forward, she left Lash's side to investigate the glittering objects. "I suppose this is what the headmaster was talking about." The turqoise clad girl honed in on one of the blue-hued gems, plucking a sapphire from its base to hold up to the light, "What do you think of this one, Lash?"

Turning back to those who were already here, Aegis called out, "Wonderful to see you all well! I hope your journey was not terribly vigorous?"

Slim Intoxicado Slim Intoxicado and everyone else!

Last edited:
Lillium Pendragon

Lilli winced at the mention of getting support beams, swords or stingers lodged in one's chest. Ouch. Pocketing the Lapis lazuli, she got up, ready to take a move on. She waited patiently for Ryan to go through his scroll for the coordinates- though she'd never admit it out loud, Ryan has a much better sense of direction than her, so she'll allow him to drag her around. At least, until he says something stupid again. He has an advanced healing factor, so he probably won't mind an arrow or two. Maybe.

"It can't be this easy... a simple location? Every bone in my body is absolutely sure that something was left out of this message."

Lilli took a few looks at the coordinates. Seems simple enough, but she too, can't shake off the feeling that their initiation would not go pass so easily. Just then, Zure called out to them both. "Yo! I guess we're on the same team now." She held up the gemstone. "Should we head to the coordinates together?"

Well, dealing with Ryan may be hard, but at least she has Zure now. And by the looks of it, her partner is Corvo. They should make a pretty good team, Lilli notes to herself, though she still doesn't know of Zure and Corvo's combat abilities. "Looks like it," she agreed, dragging Ryan towards them by the sleeve. "Shall we go? Let's not dawdle. Who knows what else is in this forest..."

Mood : Cautious
With : Orion Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia , Azure Literally Batman Literally Batman , Corvo Redrobinwing Redrobinwing

Ryan was happy to have some familiar faces on his team. He relayed the general location provided by the examiners to his new teammates. "Like I told Lilli. Having a simple location to go to just rubs me the wrong way. Obviously its a trap but what kind?" Ryan said as he stared at his Scroll. Then he realized something else, they lacked a proper leader. Without a stable chain of command, they couldn't come up with a plan and execute it well enough to stay alive. "Everyone... we need to elect a leader. I know we're supposed to have one elected if we pass the exam, however until then we at least need a temporary field leader. Not having one decreases our effectiveness as a unit" Ryan gestured at the group.

Though who was fit to be their leader? Lilli was far too emotionally driven. Corvo seemed to have too much of a Devil May Care attitude. Ryan himself was simply unfit for a leadership position on account of his tendency to run off or blindly damage his surroundings when under the influence of his Semblance. Zure was the only logical choice. She was calm, level-headed and capable of handling herself in a fight. "I vote that Zure should be in charge. Just until we figure things out as a group" Ryan placed his hands on his hips and exhaled after all that thinking.

eggyulks eggyulks Redrobinwing Redrobinwing Literally Batman Literally Batman

"Still alive..." He chuckled, letting himself be helped by Aegis.

When they finally reached the shrine, Lash held his gut, still recovering from using his semblance as the girl left his side. "Looks like your hair." He answered her question, slowly trudging towards her. He rolled his tongue around his fang as his partner greeted the rest of the people around the shrine, and looked up at the sky, smiling to himself.

You made it, kiddo. He thought. You finally made it.

After a good ten seconds of staring at the clouds, Lash shook out his hair and adjusted his sunglasses, standing up straight and letting his stomach go. He'd regained enough strength to fully support himself, at least.

Nevina Nevina

Corvo smiled at the sight of their new teammates. Lilli and Ryan were a good match for him and Zure; they already knew them pretty well, and they seemed like capable enough fighters. He gave a nod in greeting to them as the two sets of partners approached each other.

Lilli's suggestion sounded like a good idea. Splitting up would only lead to trouble, so keeping everyone together was in their best interests. Ryan also brought up a good point; there'd probably be at least one more trial before they were in the clear. Something combat related for sure; maybe there was supposed to be a few more grimm to fight on the way?

It would be wise to elect a group leader, even if they were only temporary. Corvo himself didn't really care to lead; wasn't his thing. He didn't know Lilli and Ryan too well, but Zure did sound like a good candidate, at least the best out of all of them. "Zure sounds like a good choice to me." He smiled as he announced his vote.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia eggyulks eggyulks Literally Batman Literally Batman

Azure Hurricane Maddox

Zure couldn't help but smile at her teammates as they each agreed to nominate her as their temporary team leader. "Awe, thanks, you guys," Zure said to her other teammates, unable to hold back a determined grin. "Let's do this."

She pulled out her Scroll, pulling up the coordinates of their pick-up location, while simultaneously glancing at her teammates with her one remaining eye. She hadn't really seen too much of either Lillith or Ryan, but judging by the fact that they both made it to the shrine, they must've been good warriors, considering that they both managed to make it to the shrine. And though Corvo seemed very laid-back, his work on the King Taijutsu was certainly commendable. Zure glanced at Corvo an extra time. She wasn't sure why.

Aegis had also arrived with an exhausted kid with sunglasses. "Easy enough," Zure responded. "Our team is full, but good luck to you!" She waved at the turqoise-haired girl, before turning back to her team. "The coordinates aren't too far at all. If we leave now, we'll be out of here soon. Hopefully."

Zure strode up a nearby hill, presumably with her team, and after a very brief period of time, found a large stone bridge, linking one half of the Emerald Forest to another.

"The pick-up point is there," Zure said, taking a step forward before stopping. "This seems...ways too sketchy."

She put her hand on Unchained Glory's hilt. "Something's coming. I can feel it."

She wasn't wrong.

At the other end of the bridge was a large rhinoceros, jet black, about 3 or 4 the size of Zure. White armor covered its body, several massive white horns portruding from its head. Two red eyes glowed.

The beast exhaled, and so did Zure, drawing Unchained Glory.

"I guess this is our final test," she said, holding the sword. Her hand shook gently. Several deep breaths kept her heart rate down. This was the moment she had fought all her life for.

"Step one should be getting a weak point. Any ideas?"

Redrobinwing Redrobinwing eggyulks eggyulks Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Nevina Nevina Slim Intoxicado Slim Intoxicado

full
Aegis gave another enthusiastic wave at the other group as they departed. Pocketing the gem, the pale girl turned back to her partner, hands set on hips, "Well then! Perhaps we ought to go and fetch ourselves another set of students to complete a team of our own? We can likely evade fights and take a sort of scouting angle so we won't need to exert ourselves while our aura replenishes! What say you?"

"I'll follow your lead, miss Poppins." Again, he joked about her way of speaking. Lash folded his fangs back, and styled his hair quickly. "Maybe we'll find that one wheelchair chick." He added, biting his tongue a bit. He walked over and stood next to Aegis, crossing his arms and tapping his foot.

Nevina Nevina
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre (Since Angie was mentioned)

Angie C. Netherstorm

As she panted over her own strength. Angie was silenced by her own limited stamina. Faraday continued to talk and talk yet she gave him a silent treatment. Angie was sweating! Like a lot on her forehead, those rockets have a lot more weight than it looks. Angie really placed all her strength into the throw. Angie wasn't fond of Faraday's choices words, in fact she was actually irritated on every word he said. Every time Faraday speaks further, she slowly slouches in her wheelchair like they were heavy verbal bricks weighing her down. The burden of the words made her bangs cover her eyes and grit her teeth a little which she kept hidden from Faraday. Before Faraday asked any further, Angie raised her left index finger up to Faraday. Telling him to shut his mouth. "Not... Another *Pant* *Pant* Word... Please..." Angie's lovey-dovey voice was twisted into a stern and downright assertive tone. She didn't even look at the boy she just continued to slouch down like she died in her own wheelchair. "Please, push my wheelchair. Let's get this over with..." She weakly asked Faraday. This time at the same position she is in. If he opposes the favor by saying something else. She'll ask him the same statement again but this time a bit more strict.

Mythee Mythee

full
While she failed to understand the Poppins name, her question on the term slipped away when she heard the other word: "Wheelchair?" Aegis looked baffled. The poor patient who wasn't given a room at the school's clinic? She had met the girl the night before, who had amazed her with her ability to fall fast asleep. "Goodness! I would hope we should only find students out here in such a dangerous place, not poor Angie!"

Aegis had clearly still not connected the dots that Angie is a student. "There seems to be a lot of stone ruins around the shrine. Lets try climbing up for a better vantage!"

She ascended the manual way, climbing with leaps and gripping nooks and crannies in the rock, testing her weight on slabs of stone, wanting to save her semblance for more dire situations after having been so worn out from their previous battle. Turquoise eyes scanned the lush green canopies of the forest, listening to the sounds carried through by the wind, "Hey.. isn't that..?" She squinted. She could have sworn she just saw two figures in the distance who looked almost like her cousin and the very wheelchair girl they had just spoken of.. Surely not!

Focusing her attention, she leaped back down to Lash, surprise quickly replacing denial, "Angie is indeed out here! It looked like she's with my cousin. We should go lend our aid!"

Slim Intoxicado Slim Intoxicado Mythee Mythee Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Following Aegis down to the rock wall, and let out some chain on his weapon. Lash twirled it around to his side like a lasso, and shot it up to the top of the wall, where it latched onto a large rock, and stuck. He tugged on it to make sure it was stable, and began climbing. He could easily and simply retract the chain, which would just pull him up, but he decided that it'd be better to get used to manual climbing. When he heard his partner speak, he turned around and scanned the forest, looking for the people she was talking about.

"Well I'll be damned. Looks like it is them." He agreed. He let down his chain, lowering him back to the ground, and clenched his fist, which caused the chain to fully retract into his brace. "I've got nothing better to do.. Let's go help."

Nevina Nevina Mythee Mythee Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Angie's state was clearly deteriorating. She was panting and slouching; that attack of hers had taken far too much out of her for her to continue. It would take a fool to expect Angie to be able to hold her own in a fight given her condition, and yet, the injured girl was insisting on going through with the test! Perhaps she could not bear the thought of failing, and was truly crazy enough to risk her life for a grade. Faraday crossed him arms at her, tapping his foot quickly as he thought about what to do about the reckless girl.
"It harrows me to cause you any upset, but even if I carried you through to the end of the test..."

In a stroke of luck, the sound of nearby voices rang from between the trees. He glanced toward Aegis and her newfound companion, cheered by the arrival of a compromise.
Protecting Angie as a team would be much more realistic than one technical unit like himself doing it on the lonesome.
"Ah! Aegis- and I don't believe we've met! You come at the right time."
Taking the handles of Aegis' wheelchair, he was about to push her forward to see the others- but since this was a forest, the irregular ground was littered with jutting roots, rocks, and other obstacles that would make for a bumpy if not impossible ride with those wheels. As he'd feared.
"Well then, back to the piggyback it is. Heave-ho!"
Faraday crouched with his back to the seat's, grasped the wheelchair's handles over his shoulders and then stood back up, leaning forward so that the chair's weight would rest on his back.
Angie was being carried. Literally.
Like this, he'll simply focus on dodging, which he could do without a cinch, and let others do all of the attacking.

He walked over the rest of the way to Aegis and Lash.
"This really engages the core." He spoke, as if he was having a workout.

Nevina Nevina Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Slim Intoxicado Slim Intoxicado

Time seemed to slow down for Ryan. This would happen occasionally when he needed to think of a plan. Alternatively, he could use his Semblance to slow down his perception of time to a crawl. However, the side effects of absorbing negative energies could deprive him of rational thought. Ryan looked at the horned monstrosity staring at his team from the other side of the bridge. It was big, covered with thick armored skin and had multiple sets of horns with which to pierce them with. Ryan had to think of a plan fast if he wanted he and his teammates to survive. Using his eyes to scan for objects of interest in the vicinity, Ryan was able to come up with three plans of action.

Plan A had he and Lilli fire at the creatures eyes in an attempt to blind it. Once blinded they could have Corvo force it onto the bridge. Zure could then slide under the Grimm and use her chain-sword to slice at its underbelly. Ryan's experiences with armored foes taught him that they always have weak points. Either they had no armoring behind, or in this case they might have no armoring UNDERNEATH. Zure's chain-blade could cause the most damage in the least amount of time, which was why she was the designated damage dealer in this plan.

Plan B started with Ryan charging up his body with negative energy and running at the Grimm. He was the decoy, drawing its attention with his enhanced strength. Once it put its all into a forward charge against Ryan, Ryan would stop it in its tracks and hold it in place. Once Zure and Corvo were in their positions, Ryan would try and get it in the air. Lilli could then use an arrow filled with Gravity Dust to get it airborne. After which, Ryan would dodge-roll to safety while Zure and Corvo used their swords to destroy the bridge. They would all be on the other side and the Grimm would fall to its death.

Plan C was the riskiest one yet. First Zure and Corvo needed to play decoy with the Grimm. Their large swords would probably distract the Grimm Rhino long enough for Lilli and Ryan to get into position. Once its attention was focused on Zure and Corvo, Ryan could use the Lightning Dust in his arm to stun the Grimm. Then with his grappling hand, Ryan could force its jaw open. This would allow Lilli to fire arrows down its throat to destroy its insides.

Quickly yet concisely, Ryan provided these possible strategies to their leader.

eggyulks eggyulks Literally Batman Literally Batman Redrobinwing Redrobinwing

Angie C. Netherstorm

Crossing her arms as she gets carried by Faraday. Somehow her entire was ruined, thanks to Faraday. She looked at the opposite way, trying not to look at Faraday in the eyes. She was clearly upset of what he just said and now she is just waiting for his apology. She expects Faraday to apologize without telling him to do it, typical... Angie wasn't really all that mad at Faraday. She just wants him to realize that what he said was just plain hurtful to her. Hearing the others arrival. Angie still did not speak up, in fact she didn't even greet Aegis. She continued pouting her soft pillowy lips and crossed her arms like a grounded child. Giving her future team the cold silent treatment. (Sorry for the short post, i promise i'll go for a longer one.)

Nevina Nevina Slim Intoxicado Slim Intoxicado Mythee Mythee

As Lash followed behind Faraday and Angie, he smiled to himself. When Angie looked away from Faraday, she just so happened to look in Lash's direction. Lash smirked at her and shot her a wink, tilting his sunglasses down to do so. He smiled, revealing his fangs yet again and pushed up his sunglasses. After about ten seconds, he ran ahead of Faraday and turned around, running backwards to face him. "Hey, kids! Name's Lash." He introduced himself, albeit a bit nicer than when he did to Aegis. "And I'm sure you know little miss poet over there." He nodded towards his partner.

Nevina Nevina Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Mythee Mythee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back