• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rwby: Grimm Hunter (RWBY x Monster Hunter crossover) Reboot

Emperor Of Embers

The Red Kaiser of Flame
Hello! I am looking for fans of Rwby, Monster Hunter, or even both! I have had this rp up before, but it did not last long. So I am trying again, and hoping to gain some interest in it. The story would be that the Grimm have invaded the New World, and the Research Commision is struggling with their rising numbers for unknown reasons, and sends a palico of one of the Fifth Fleet's hunters (my oc, and Palico in World) to seek help while her meowster-*ahem* master, researches the Grimm's patterns, diet, etc. The palico arrives in Vale, crashlanding in the Emerald Forest, and tries to find help. And that is what I have so far. If you are interested, please express it here! I look forward to RPing with those who are interested. And also, my previous RP was based around MH Generations, this time, it is based around MH World (Now that I know more about it, and am currently playing it.)

I'm interested as well!
I just have one question, can we play as Beacon hunters? My knowledge of Monster Hunter is a tad limited.

I'm interested as well!
I just have one question, can we play as Beacon hunters? My knowledge of Monster Hunter is a tad limited.
Sure! I am not wanting to bring in Commission hunters until we get to Astera anyways, so you are good to go. However, to start things off, I will start it off in Astera, but when My Fifth Fleet Hunter sends her palico to search for anyone who knows what the grimm are.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers I figured since you were going on actual missions I'd made more sense to play as a hunter that graduated in Beacon, but i'm fine with being a student.
Either way I'm all for it. I can even work as your fleet's Grimm guide if you need one.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers I figured since you were going on actual missions I'd made more sense to play as a hunter that graduated in Beacon, but i'm fine with being a student.
Either way I'm all for it. I can even work as your fleet's Grimm guide if you need one.
The thing is though, I want it to be where the Commission knows nothing about the grimm. They just appear out of no where, ruining hunts, fighting the local wildlife, etc. So While my Hunter researches them on expeditions, she sends her palico away to find those who know what they are. Of course, I can allow a Huntsman or Huntress as well, but only for Beacon. But of course, the Commission will learn of what the Grimm are via the group from Beacon. And while at Beacon, I was going to Intro some monsters from MH also, saying that they were chased off by the Grimm, and forced to find somewhere else to live.

The thing is though, I want it to be where the Commission knows nothing about the grimm. They just appear out of no where, ruining hunts, fighting the local wildlife, etc. So While my Hunter researches them on expeditions, she sends her palico away to find those who know what they are. Of course, I can allow a Huntsman or Huntress as well, but only for Beacon. But of course, the Commission will learn of what the Grimm are via the group from Beacon. And while at Beacon, I was going to Intro some monsters from MH also, saying that they were chased off by the Grimm, and forced to find somewhere else to live.
Oh, now I get it. It sounds like a lot of trouble to play as a huntsman since I'd be split apart from the rest for who knows how long... I might as well just make a MH character and keep it simple.
Anyway, I hope this works out because I really like the idea.

Oh, now I get it. It sounds like a lot of trouble to play as a huntsman since I'd be split apart from the rest for who knows how long... I might as well just make a MH character and keep it simple.
Anyway, I hope this works out because I really like the idea.
I am really hoping it works the second time around. I really do.

hey EoE i finally found my way here. and i shall join to! also mind if i use my character from the last attempt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back