• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Encounters

proxy.php

Activity: Heading over to the Airship bays

With: Scarlett
@CrimsonEclipse ,Rust @BlackJack , Maroon @noremac

Lily was completely dumbfounded. A man of few words. A man of many secrets underneath a huge exterior maybe!? WHAAA! Just like one of those types of people you see on movies! THOSE ARE LIKE THE COOLEST! it took her awhile to realize that the man was in fact not trying to act cool or anything like that at all, it literally took Lily 20 times of re-thinking what he said just for it ti actually penetrate her deep skull, just kidding, she was distracted when a faunus with a long bushy and fluffy tail hits her in the face, rather than getting pissed off though, she actually flew away to her dream world for a bit cause of the tail's fluffyness (is that a word?). She shook her head and went back to what the man in huge armor have said, clearing her thought before speaking. "Well, heroes do need friends too you know! I think it's a big mistake for the world to think that just because someone's all big and tough, doesn't mean that they get weak too!" Lily, fueled with inspiration from all the superhero movies and comics she must be seeing, continued. "That's what makes it hard when someone's the strong one in the group, no one tries to think that he'd need help one day!" Lily finished with a nod. "So, don't be mean! Let's all be chummy here!" Lily giggled.

Lily wanted to bring in Kay and Kaitlyn with her but large numbers of students stormed the canteen, it was almost impossible to find specific people due to the crowds of students
. "E-ehh...?" Lily lets out a sigh."Well, I'll just continue to formulate my plan of action from here on out!" pumped up, Lily began thinking of numerous scenarios in her head on what to do for their first activity as wannabe hunters and huntresses, it was quickly interrupted when a familiar friend of hers approached them. It was Maroon. "Ohai there!" Lily waved, almost oblivious to the fact the man was apologizing to her not simply greeting her. "That's okay! We all get nervous! I'm very nervous here myself, I wouldn't know what to do if my bladder starts to get filled with the urge of fighting evil in the middle of an important event too!" Lily mixed in her thoughts and what Maroon says, making one of the most confusing and controversial things she must have ever said. Before Maroon could respond, however. An annoucement blared throughout the cafeteria, igniting Lily's excitement once more. "Omg omg omg! We have to go there immediately!" she grabbed hold of Maroon and started rushing on ahead, completely forgetting Scarlett and Rust. "ADVENTURE, HERE I COME!" she dragged Maroon with her speed.

Scarlett nodded, agreeing with what Lily had said. "She is right you know. Yeah, we were sent here to save lives, but none of us could do it on our own." She said to him, looking at the big, hulking, and armor clad guy. But something was so suspicious about him. You are here to save lives? Just us, what about you? But she kept those thoughts to herself. She sighed, seeing Lily run off again, off to some other adventure. "Boy, I must be very boring." She mumbled to herself. She was heading to the cafeteria when the announcement was made. "Didn't even get to have breakfast." She sighed, turning around to head to the air ship bay, not wanting to be late.

Sensory overload. "Uh, come on guys!" Maroon said over his shoulder to the other two who seemed to be with Lily. His eyes were drawn to the hulk of a man and he tried to smile. Instead he darted his eyes to the pretty red head and smiled at her. That was much easier. Still holding his food tray in one hand Maroon kept up with Lily. Maroon wanted to ask Lily about her friends, but the jubilant look on her face drove the questions away. "TOOOOO THE AIRSHIPS!" Maroon would have pumped his fist in the air if he didn't have the tray. So far only with this girl had Maroon been able to let loose his fun loving side.

@Arrietta @BlackJack @CrimsonEclipse

Tristan looked at leaon "hay!" he said waving at him a bit grin was on his face he continued to walk up to him "i guess your with me then hu" he said smiling at him "names Tristan what's yours" he said smiling at leon

(low muse)

R U S T

Rust had already eaten thank god, he ate very early in the morning when no one was awake so he could eat alone with his helmet off, to be honest it was less an armored helmet and more a mask to hid his scarred up face, he was all scarred up but worst of all some one might notice him, and that could not happen. Did Ozpin know who he was and why accept a guy like him anyway, A kid with no family, nothing to lose and a history of living with grimm. Well he never lived next to them but it was pretty much like that, he was just a kid back then living in an unforgiving world.. Rust noted Lilly still staring at him in awe, she was quite the creepy kid seeing as how she was so amazed but a guy who clearly wanted to be alone.

"I don't need help....I can do this alone..." Rust says grumpily as he walks to the airships and gets his hulking self aboard and to the back of the ship looking out the window...One day he would avenge his family..not by blood but by love, it always felt like when he made really good friends they died and that really made his outlook on life quite grim. Now he had nothing to lose and he did not really care what happened to himself, he was dangerous like this.

When on board the air ship Maroon remembered that Lily and her friends had not eaten. He barely took time to wonder if the it was ok to take the cafeteria trays before offering it it Lily's red headed friend. The man who smelled like iron had gone to stand alone. "You didn't get a chance to eat did you? You two can share. I have had a few plates already." The apparently fed the students heartily. The tray had bacon, fried potatos, an egg on a plate, two muffins, a banana, and an apple. "My name is Maroon."

After exchanging name Maroon would ask, "Who is the big guy in armor? He seems...uhhh...well, he seems almost haunted...Like that suit of armor is possessed or something...Is he a zombie?" He whispered the last part. For the first time Maroon noticed a red miasma seeping out of the man's armor. He decided not to comment on it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
(sorry guys, no notifications xD )

Leon stood in the corner of the cafeteria, arms crossed and looking out the window. He couldn't find any other location to meditate without being hauled over and told to go to the cafeteria. He let out a sigh and continued to stare out the window, sure he couldn't meditate due to the lack of silence, but oh well, perhaps focusing on strategies shall suffice. He let out another bored sigh as he heard the announcement to head to the airships. He slipped his hands in his pockets and made his way to the airship on his own, his sword sheathe on his back clanging from its chains, and his robes, silently flowing as he continued to strode through the crowd.

The journey wasn't long and the airships swiftly arrived at their destination, dropping off groups of students in various locations around the forest before dropping the students (us) along the cliff edge overlooking the forest. Twelve identical square metal plates sat embedded in the ground, facing the forest below and in front of them stood Professor Ozpin and Ms Goodwitch.

Kaitlyn climbed out of the airship, being one of the first and approached a one of the metal pads. She looked up, catching the eye of Ms Goodwitch and smiled, receiving a scowl in return. The scowl only made Kate smile wider. She liked that she could get under the teachers skin and made a mental note to find out exactly why she annoyed her so much. Kate reached one of the pads and took and stood ready, turning to her side to see everyone else do the same, all in various stages of drawing their weapons. Reaching down to her thighs she drew her own double axes and held them casually at her sides, looking down at the ground. Calm and Ready.

Ozpin said a few words to the children but frankly she was only half listening, trapped in an inner dialogue. Land safely, find a partner, kill grimm, find a totem, try not to die. She thought over and over. She looked up meeting Ozpin's eye line. The connection was brief but she could feel him trying... to say something with the action. She hoped it was good luck.

Suddenly and without warning all twelve of the metal plates sprang to life launching the students towards the forest. Kaitlyn couldn't help but let out a scream of exuberance as she tumbled though the air, followed by ecstatic giggling. She regained her senses and flipped her body so she was facing the ground, watching the trees as they drew nearer and nearer. When she was about a hundred feet or so from the ground she flipped so she was upright and pointed her weapons at the ground. They transformed quickly into submachine guns which she began to shoot rapidly at the ground, the explosive bullets creating a blast strong enough to slow her down drastically. At the last second she turned her weapons back into axes and hooked them on a tree branch, swinging up and over it twice before letting go and landing nimbly on the forest floor. Land safely? Check. She though to herself, mentally ticking off her checklist before swiftly moving off between the trees.

Daimon flew into the air, looking around at the other students mid-air. A bright light would suddenly engulf Daimon in it's shroud, blinding even him. What emerged was Daimon, of course, but fully made of a gem-like structure. The diamond-like boy would curl himself up, and brace for impact. At the same time, he threw his satchel outwards, and the crystals formed a storm around him.

He landed straight down on the ground, causing a rather loud boom. With satisfaction, Daimon would catch his satchel after returning to his normal form, and his flying storm of crystals emerged in front of him. They swirled around above him until they formed his blade, which he caught easily as it dropped.

Now to find a partner, kill Grimm, and locate a totem.

With a sigh, Daimon began to move. He figured that Grimm would have probably heard his landing, as flashy and loud as it was, but at least it would get him some cool points on everyone's friends list, right?

Right?

(@Allcure Me and you are partners, right? For the info, and all.)

R U S T

This was the moment, Rust was one of the people who arrived on the plate early, because he knew what was going to happen, plates and an open forest. This would be easy to land now finding a partner was not an option for him or at least he did not care what happened to anyone else or care at all over all. Rust grabbed the wrapped up weapon on his back with one hand and held it in front of him, the massive sword was far larger then him but he could wield it fine. However he still did not show what it was, maybe he wanted to surprise everyone, or maybe he was looking for some friction.

Rust ignored Ozpin and looked at the forest as the pads launched, he held to weapon forward and clicked a button a loud chainsawing noise was heard as the massive chainsaw sword glowed and smashed into a nearby tree a loud sawing noise sent across the forest as the sword sawed the tree down the middle slowing the heavy Rust down drastically, he noticed a couple other kids using quite odd ways to land but he landed with a loud slam his sword emitting quite the amount of steam as the sword was about to set flame, however it needed more friction, but it glowed quite vibrantly. Rust began to move through the tree the chainsaw noise slowly quieting down, it slowly turned off but the sword still glowed a bit. Rust headed towards where he thought the ruins were.

2uCI32.png

Kate and Amber got into the airship which quickly brought them to the cliff that overlooks the forest and has twelve metal plates. Everyone went to the metal plates and Amber got the last one. Professor Ozpin had said a few thing to them like we should be able to land safely, and find a partner, kill grimms, get a totem and stay safe. 'Not much of a problem!' Amber thought to herself. Unlike the others, Amber didn't take out her weapon and made a wide grin.

Once the unexpected spring of the metal plates happened Amber felt so excited feeling the rush of the wind on her face and she shouted, "I'm flying!" She smiled the widest smile she had ever made. When the trees got nearer she readied her self and held one of the trees small branches and went for the much stronger ones to land on. She made her way jumping from tree to tree with excitement flowing through her veins. It seems as if her semblance is starting to react, but not yet.

She stopped at one of the trees and talked to herself mentally, 'Ok, I landed safely, and made it quite cool. Now next is finding a partner? OK! Finding a partner it is.' Amber quickly searched the forest for someone to be her partner filled with great determination in finding one.

(@Fexonocks we're gonna be the partners ya? (^.^) )​

The airship ride had been bad, but not as unbearable as the previous trip. It was a lot shorter too, so Ash was only just beginning to feel nauseated by the time they landed at the forest. Ozpin and Goodwitch looked stoic as ever as the students were taking their places on the strange metal plates. Ashlan gazed at the plates suspiciously. They clearly served some sort of function, and a brief test using his metal semblance proved that they were very firmly attached to the ground. Regardless, Ash followed the other student's leads and stood on of the plates.

Drawing his spear, Ash ignored several comments from Ozpin and instead contemplated what exactly was about to happen. He had just as soon come to the conclusion that they were some sort of transportation device when the 12 plates sprung up with unimaginable force.

The first couple seconds into the air were spent in absolute shock. By the time Ash had fully comprehended his predicament, his flight was past its zenith. As he achieved full consciousness he began formulating a landing strategy. He threw his spear into an approaching tree, then grabbed it with his arms fully extended. His momentum nearly wrenched his arms out of their sockets, but he managed to hold on, slowing down before dropping to the ground. He used his semblance to return his spear. What next? Right, find a partner. Ash surveyed the woodland carefully, ready for anything.

(@Keysience Sure thing! ( :) ) )

As the catapult launched Maroon off the cliff he yelled "Yahoo!" hands already in dust canisters. He pulls out a fist full of ice dust and fire dust. Just before the peak Maroon releases the red dust then blue dust and actives is aura pushing it outwards and igniting the dust. First the blue dust froze the air beneath Maroon then the explosion of the red dust hurled the ice sheaf up. Maroon sank to one knee and placed a hand on the ice to steady himself. Then leapt using the momentum of the explosion to further his ascent. As he went higher he took some time to survey the surrounding land before using the same trick again to get a little higher. There it is! Maroon spotted the alter they had to rondevu at towards the north. Now for a partner. Maroon rotated smoothly in the air at the apex and dove downwards, searching for life forms far below. He thought he saw movement towards his left and angled his body towards the potential partner. If it was a grimm that was fine too.

Faster and faster Maroon fell, doing nothing to stop his fall. He would land a little north of where he had seen the movement in between the trees. As he neared the ground Maroon swallowed a pinch of brown earth dust, did half a summersault, and embraced his aura. As the dust in his body activated Maroon concentrated on imaging his body to be as hard and strong and granite. The dust merged with Maroon's aura and fused with his body, turning it rock solid. Maroon barreled through the canopy and slammed into the ground with a sickening CRACK. Rocks and branches went flying and a plume of dust filled the air. I'll feel that one tonight. Maroon frowned at the thought.

I need to find a partner then move fast! I probably made a little to much noise. There should be some one around here...or a grimm.
Maroon began to put together a plan of action. Are those berries!? The plan dissolved as Maroon sat down to munch.

Scarlett howled in excitement when the launch pads sent her airborne. She spread her arms, soaring through the air. "This is amazing!" She shouted as she started to descend, looking for the highest trees within the area. Once she found them, she started tilting her body, slightly altering her direction towards her target.

Once she's within range, she pulled out her weapon, now currently in submachine gun form. She started shooting downwards, decreasing her velocity as she went closer to the trees. Once she's within reach, she changed her weapons to a spear, which cut through a few thin trees before it finally got caught in a thick tree, causing her fall to stop.

"That was awesome!" She shouted, not caring if any grimm heard her. She was only a few feet above the ground, and not sensing any danger, Scarlett jumped down. It was too late when she saw a huge armored figure, which broke her fall. "Ow! Oh my god, I am so sorry!" She said, rising from the back of the guy, who was also the guy whom she had an argument with last night.

@BlackJack

2uCI32.png

Amber was getting tired of jumping from tree to tree because she couldn't even fine anything, a partner or grimm. At long last she finally found someone. 'Target at 12 o'clock!' She said to herself. She rushed immediately to the other tree to get near the targeted partner - to - be. When she got there she pulled out her weapon in it's pistol form and jumped in front of the partner - to - be. She said, "Become my partner or you wi-" When she got a glimpse at her partner - to - be, her face became blank as if uninterested at who she saw. "I can't believe eavesdropper boy would be my partner." She sighed and put her weapon back in it's holster. She smiled at him and said,"I've never introduced myself right? I'm Kay Amber Avalon." She gave out her hand waiting for him to introduce himself and shake her hand.

@Fexonocks

proxy.php

Activity: Shouting around the forest

With: N/A

Lily didn't even pay attention to whatever Goodwitch and Ozpin had to say, she just focused on wiggling her legs in excitement also, unlike others, she didn't even bother unsheathing her weapons out. Ohooo! This is so fun! SO EXCITING! It's the adventure I've been waiting for! Her thoughts made her unable to notice that the others before her were already being launched one by one. Luckily, she noticed just before it was her turn and quickly readied herself in every aspect. ALRIGHT LILY HERE WE GO--!! she was flying! She enjoyed the feeling of the air taking her hair to the opposite direction of where it was blasting her face. She kept waving her hands like an idiot, though it makes sense to her since you literally don't get this kind of experience so why not pretend to be a bird? As she was slowly losing altitude, she began to emit a light purple glow, signaling her semblance was on and without doing anything at all, she dropped to the ground with something apparently soft and fluffy cushioning her fall.

She slowly stood up to check what that soft cushion was. It was a grimm... an Ursa too. She luckily landed where it's hard bony spikes weren't on, so her drop was primarily on its soft, furry part. It wasn't dead, was just unconscious. Well, nonetheless, Lily was delighted to be in the forest and without thinking, she shouted extremely loud.

"This is the best day ever! I'm so exciteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!" her shout resonated throughout a large part of the forest, which may have alerted grimm and other people, not like she cares though.

Leon was standing perched on a tree branch, observing the forest. He let out another bored sigh as he stood up and crossed his arms, nimbly hopping off of the branch onto the ground. He proceeded to walk off, letting the plan go off in his head. "Land, Partner", he looked around as he gripped his hand on his sword. Perhaps a person isn't far away as he thought they would, or at least be around to look for someone. He then broke into a sprint, running into the midst of leaves and branches, hoping to find someone to pair up with. Surely he wasn't gonna fail yet, not currently, he actually had something to do.

(@drummerboi : Oi! Still partners yeah?)

Tristan walked towards the forest "hay wait up" he said he continued to walk and see leon "sorry about that i was fashionably late" he said wearing all terqouse "anyway what are going to do anyway" he said looking at leon no idea on what he as going to do like he slept throwout the entire thing he continued to look at leon "so your leon yeah" he said walking in front of him "well my names tristan just in case you forgot" he said lifting his hand out for a shake

An eyebrow perked on Leon's face, surely he hadn't met this person before, but he was acting like he knew him. Leon decided to play along and nod, shaking his hand, "It's nice to meet you Tristan, yet I don't know how you know about me before we officially even met yet." He crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at him in curiosity.

"well i know things i know one of the girl students fancy you" he said he begun to climb a tree and then proceded to hang on it outside down "thay say to me "oh leon is so strong leons so macho" i beleave there all just fan girls" he said laughing lightly "anyway" he said flipping to the ground "shall we go" he said smileing he then begun to walk and suddenly stop "where are we going exactly" he said to him

He laughed a bit and clapped lightly seeing him go off but wonder where they were going. He simply smiled and looked around, "Thanks for the compliments, but flattering gets us nowhere, and as of where we are going, I have no idea." He let out a sigh as he scratched the back of his head and held onto his sword again, lightly tapping the handle.

"that's truei have some fan girls myself THIS WAY!!!!" he said pointing to a random direction and walked tawords it he then talked to leaon "so how you enjoying the acadmy" he said looking at him he then smiled lightly this is going to be a good team he just senced it he sort of laughed a little on how seriuse he was he didn't know weather he's going to eb his best friend or his worst enemy

Prospero was redy wen he stood on the platform he knew what to do as orderd were clear and Finde parthner was first in minde,he would place his left hand on his seath and his Right hand on his blades handel ready too Draw,and sudently the Platform Launch him,"WOOOOooooo0000oooo" His Voice slowli faded as fe freefall and he still in his Drawing stance,Once he was reaching the Bottom he smield as he needed too stop his fall and he knew how but he needed too be sure not too break a Bone or hit the ground,but other than that he wad a Grin redy.

As he would now come in too tree range he holded his breath,and would press the Triger on his seath firering his blade and make a Fast Draw making a clear "Shiiiiiing" sound,as he Look down he would start slicing Branches on his way down still holding his breath,once close too the ground,he would hold the blade with both of his hands and stab the nerest tree trunck,as he comes too a sudent stop and pain shoots from his arms too his body as he feels his arms be strech all a sudent,with a loud grone,he would let go of the handle and fall standing on the floor,taking a few deep breaths.

Prospero stands up and streches slightli smiling knowing this will be Fun or maybe bad,he dosent know but he Gota Finde his Parthner,he sigh and would reach up and take his blade from the tree trunk and would slowli slide it back the metalical seath,once done he noded and would Begine his Jurnie too finde his Parthner,and he had his left hand on the blades seath and on the triger redy too Draw for watever happens.

Isis was happy that most everyone had stayed away form her for now. She let her long tail flow out behind her as she stood there, waiting to be launched. As she was launched, she kept herself in a form, holding it. She soared though the air, her hair whipping around as she flew though the air. She felt like a free bird, but showed nothing on her face.

She pulled out her blade, splitting it in half. She pushed the opposite sides together, the weapon extending into a spear. She aimed the stick towards a tree, the end of it sticking into the bark of the tree. She held onto it tightly, stopping dead in her tacks. She hung from the tree, the point of the sword the only thing that was keeping them up. She could feel herself slipping from her grasps, her palms sweaty. She pursed her lips and kept her grip firm, trying to find a way to flip herself up before she had fallen all the way.

Prospero continue his walk,his left hand on the Triger as this was the Forrest we are talking about and not a walk down Bob,s House or anything,he Look seeing still trees all over and he wonderd were is that dam Totem,he knew he wont Finde it now but he was just Curius were it was and he Hopes the Totem is not in some cave....he hates the dark and that was it,that all he cared...no dark and we are Fine.

He continue and sigh mentaly as he rememberd he gota finde his parthner,he walk down and somthing caught his eye,he Tight his Grip around his seth and is finger agains the Triger,as he looks towards what he sees as it was not clear what it was,he narrow his eyes a Little too get a better view and sees a Figure haging From a tree,he slowli stop presing agains the Triger but would leave his hand on the seath,slowli walks towards the Figure and comes in too view,was a girl,why was she not coming down...maybe she is afraid of heights "Excuse me....Up there but you need help?"he calls out looking up remaning his hand on his seath.

@Icefox11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back