• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Encounters

Scarlett woke up, groaning from the unwanted wake up call. She would usually be still asleep by this time, but oh well, never look a gift horse in the mouth. She sat up but she suddenly paused. She suddenly felt as if something bad might happen, and while it may just be her imagination, it may also be her semblance kicking in. She tried to ignore it, not wanting to spoil this special day.

"Hey Kate, slept well?" She asked her friend, yawning as she stood up to stretch. She really love stretching after waking up, her muscles flexing pleasurably. She grins at Kate, looking very excited. "I can't believe that it is today. We'll finally get to know our team! I hope we're teammates." She said to her, unable to hide her excitement.

(Hope you dont minde little teleportation >_<...he was outside but whatever)

Prospero is well asleep and slothy like a sloth as his eyes shoot open little blood shoted,as the only thing he hears is a ringing noice in his ear,Prospero coverd his face and grone as that was so loud and his ears hurt and feels they might bleed any second now.....but he was only imaginating...as that riging dosent seem whants too go away,as he Notice somthing....wait...what is he doing here? he was outside a wille back.

Maybe he just went asleep Outside by accident and was taken inside so they dont finde a randome man sleeping outside,he lays down on his back covering his face as he would say in a tired tone clearly dint what too get up "Five more Minutes"he says as he dose know is the day today but he just whanted to rest a little more.....just five minutes

Though it was an early wake up call she decided she might as well get up, bearing in mind the importance of the day. "Thanks for the wake up call Lilly." She half smiled, half grumbled before responding to Scarlett. "Like a baby." She replied to Scarlett, gathering up her things and brushing herself off as she stood up and follwed Scarletts lead, letting out a squeal as she streched the kinks out of her muscles. In honesty she hadn't slept that well, as much as she had trained she had always slept in a huge, comfy bed with goose feather pillows and a memory foam matress. The sleeping mat had been uncomfortable at first but she survived. Kate smiled at Scarlett's mention of team mates. "You and me both, we could even end up being partners." She smiled, finding a brush from her bag and begininng to work it through her thick hair. "Now come on, lets go grab some breakfast before we head out, if i remember correctly the canteen should be open." She chirped, desperate for a cup of something hot. Before she moved however she turned to the mass of sleepy students. "Anyone want to come with?"

10392378_1013456828669500_4896996040650379421_n.jpg

Amber woke up at the sudden Lily's WAKE UP - morning call and the sudden brightness of the room. She can tell because no one can have that much energy except for Lily. Amber got up and stretched her arms and legs, "Goodmorning Lily." *YAWN* she said. She smiled at the and fixed her stuff. She saw Lily trying to wake everyone from their sleep, Amber didn't mind Lily's shouting it's nice to see someone so energetic in the morning unlike her family who always sleeps late and wakes up late because of all of their paper work that made them too tired even when they had enough sleep.

She went to Kate and Scarlett and said, "Heya Kate! Scarlett! Goodmorning!" She said with a big usual grin on her face. She brushed her hair as Kate asked if anyone wanted to eat at the canteen with them, with the sudden rumble of her stoma telling her that 'I'm HUNGRY!'. "I'm up for it! I'm really hungry, I wonder what the food here is like. Would it be classy? or just the ordinary food you'd see in fast food chains? or would it be the nutritional one with different veggies and peas?" she said to the others. She shouted at Lily as to invite her to eat with them. "Oi! Lily let's eat at the canteen!!"

@Arrietta @CrimsonEclipse @Allcure

Scarlett grins when Amber woke up, her enthusiasm adding to Scarlett's. "I'm glad to see that not all of us woke up like a living corpse." She jokes. Kate's idea to go to the cafeteria made Scarlett's stomach grumbled loudly, but she knew she had to do something else first. "You guys go on ahead, I'll catch up." She said, walking to where the guy from last night was. "Hey, um, I just wanted to apologize for last night. I was being rude and what I said was really inappropriate." She said to him, hoping he'd at least listen.

@BlackJack

Leon simply let out an annoyed sigh as he opened his eyes, still leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He stood upright and stretched his arms. He cracked his neck again and shuffled his hands into his pockets. He kept an annoyed and gruff look on his face as he regained his senses, he hated being forcibly woken up, since he was used to waking up on his own. Leon wasn't one for food and had no intention of being near a crowd of strangers. Instead he began to walk towards the opposite direction on his own, trying to find somewhere to meditate in...

proxy.php

Activity: Still shouting

With: Everyone in the Main Hall

Lily continued to shout till there were more people who began jumping from their beds surprised from the purple girls megaphone mode. A couple of her friends included in them, the sight of her friends standing up from their beds and prepping for the big day further ignited Lily's excitement, I guess this day her excitement and energy level will probably stay at peak performance. After awhile, Kaitlyn had invited the others to eat together at the Beacon Canteen, with Kay tagging along as well, she asked Lily to come with them as well. "Oh! Sowwieee" she waved her hands and she continued answering. "I'll join you guys later! I want everyone to be up and ready for today so you guys go on ahead! WAKE UP LAZYHEADS!" she declined Kay's invitation and continued her loud shouting, ignoring the random glares she got from the other students who were displeased by getting up from her loud mouth.

R U S T

Rust did not get much sleep, he had very bad problems with sleeping, paranoia, dreadful nightmares, the endless memories better left burried. It was a dumb concept but sleep had to be done, it helped revive everything but it wasted time if overslept. Rust was awake before everyone else looking out the window at the sunrise. At least that was one thing he could enjoy here, something that kept him going all those years, seeing the sunrise, the sunrise always gave him a little hope, even if the word was like poison to his soul. Rust jumped a bit when Lilly started to scream, he had no idea when she even awoke or why she did that.

Quite annoyed and angry from last night anyway because some guy was going to legit try to fight him, if anyone was being immature it was the guy trying to pull the blade, not Rust who just wanted to lay down at a bed, like Ozpin would care, he always forgot things...clearly. Then of course on cue the preppy girl walked up to say something, Rust expected scolding which would lead to him walking away, but she apologized which he responded to just string her down, his eyes could not be seen but the Armored head was in her direction, he put his blade on his back "
I don't care about them..so just drop it" Rust says walking towards the cafeteria, it was clear he cared about something seeing how he reacted. But Rust was full of secrets. Rust noticed Lilly still going at it and was about ready to throw her out the window, who cared if people overslept, just meant they would fail "Shut your friend up...before I do" Rust grumbles, it was clear he was not a morning person and he had gotten no sleep but to be honest he was never nice.

Scarlett was about to respond to what he said, maybe try to continue apologizing or maybe even make a snarly remark, but she kept quiet. She doesn't know why, but she has a feeling that she will have to get along with this guy, so she just chose to do what he says, hoping to earn his favor. Scarlett goes to where Lily is, tapping on her shoulder. "Um, Lily, I know you're excited about all of this, I mean I am too, but I guess it would be best if you just, you know, keep it down a notch. Some people still need their sleep, but don't worry, if they're still asleep after we have breakfast, then you can scream at their ears all you want." She said to her, hoping she won't react negatively.

Isis was awake at the first scream from Lily, and boy was she ticked. Not only did this girl have the audacity to wake her friends up, she also decided to make a pricing sound that was like death to her ears. She let a low growl followed by a string of curse words come out of her mouth as she sat up and glared in her direction.

Isis was ready to get up and rip her a new one, but she decided that might not be the best thing to do on the morning of initiations. So she just got up out of bed, and began to brush out the knots from her hair, and then slowly work her way to the tail. It was a long process, but it would be worth it in the end.

proxy.php

Activity: Heading over to the cafeteria

With: Scarlett @CrimsonEclipse and Rust @BlackJack

The light tap on her shoulder interrupted Lily from waking up her other classmates forcibly but seeing that it was Scarlett with her polite way of telling her to stop. Lily let out a disappointed sigh but she completely understood what Scarlett meant. She pouted like a child to Scarlett. "Okay! But I'll make their ears suffer soooooooooooo bad if they're still in bed once we get back!" She leaned towards Scarlett, keeping her pouting expression. Moments later, her expression quickly turned into an adorable smile and grabbed Scarlett's hand. "To the cafeteria we go then! Yaaaay!" with her usual amount of energy, she began to drag Scarlett with her towards the cafeteria, hoping to chase after Kay and the others. Well, that was her initial plan but it quickly changed when a large armored man caught Lily's attention, starry-eyed and excited, she ran in front of the huge hunter. "Whaaa! You're so coooool!" unfazed by the man's towering height in comparison to hers, Lily continued. "Are you heading to the cafeteria too? If so, let's go together!" with a gentle smile, Lily offered the man.

She sighs in relief, glad that she didn't get angry or ignored her. "And for that I'm gonna treat you for lunch later." She says to her, grinning widely at her. They headed to the cafeteria rather quickly, that is, until the same guy she had a confrontation last night caught Lily's eyes. "Hey, um, I-I'm Scarlett. I'm sorry again if Lily here disturbed you." She said, blushing hardly for some reason. Oh god Scarlett, get a hold of your self! This is not like you at all! She internally scolded herself.

R U S T

Rust was wandering to the cafeteria noting that the horrid screeching had ended of the overly excited girl, I mean if you that excited to be here then go run around Beacon 20 times. Just calm down and leave the poor other students out of it. Rust looked at his armor as the smokey fog came back again, of course it could not stay away for one day, it loved to torture him whenever it got the choice. Just made him look creepier I guess. Rust then was confronted by the exact same girl he was about ready to throw out a window back there. She was amazed by what he looked like...well actually armor wise, underneath the armor was just a scarred and burned up guy who just wore the armor to try to steer people away. So far it was working soooo well.

Rust looked down at her "Why do you guys bother me so, we are not here for friends...you are here to save lives" Emphasis on the you, clearly Rust had stumbled in his words, he was here for a different reason with a different Agenda it seemed. Question was, was that an evil agenda or was he here to fulfill a promise. Again Rust was hard to crack. Rust just stared at the smaller perkier girl, he was confused about his approachableness, if that was a word. Rust was confused why anyone would want to talk to him after last night but clearly no one cared. Rust followed them cause he was lost again. His wrapped up weapon hitting his armor every once and a while. It was odd that while everyone was running around showing off there weapons, he hid his and never showed anyone.

Kaitlyn was sitting at one of the tables, making small talk with Amber while picking at a muffin she had grabbed for breakfast. She had to admit the food here was good, though she was always one to watch what she ate so chewed on the treat slowly, savouring each bite. She knew that today was important so just had to eat the muffin. She didn't have a choice.

She finished off the muffin and was beginning to pick the crumbs off the wrapping when she decided to turn on the big questions.

"So Amber... you nervous?" She said a touch of her own nerves slipping into her voice.

@Keysience

2uCI32.png

While stuffing herself with muffins and hot chocolate. Kate then asked her if she was nervous, which Amber gave a questioning look. "Nervous? In battling grimms? No but in terms of having partners I haven't really met then yes. I'm not really a friendly person, my only friends before are the mades and butlers from my home..... And they were so much older than me. My first friends of my age or maybe close to my age are Lily and Maroon, then you and Scarlett." Amber let out a small laugh, "I don't know if I'm really good at interacting with people. I have a tendency of being sarcastic and how someone treats me is how I treat them." Amber gave her a smile and scratched her head.

"How about you Kate? Are you nervous or anything?" Amber asked happily before she took another bite at the muffin she was eating.

@Allcure

Kate listened to her worries before taking a sip from a nice warm cup of tea. It tasted way too sweet and she mad a mental note to complain next time. It was warm though so she drank it all the same.

"Nervous isn't the word I would use, I mean I have literally trained my entire life for this. I'd be more worried cooking! No not nervous, curious. I just want to know what we're up against and who my partner will end up being. And I wouldn't worry about the whole team thing, the best way to make friends is in the heat of battle." She laughed. "That way when you save their ass they don't have a choice." She smiled, finishing up her tea.

2uCI32.png

Amber finished her hot chocolate while Kate was telling her answer to Amber's question. Amber couldn't help but smile at what she's hearing and then she laughed, "Yes, what you said is true but..... Cooking? You don't know how to cook? Or do you suck at cooking?" Amber aksed. Quickly forgetting about her worries of the upcoming exam or test or whatever.

Amber thought if she has offended Kate with her question. "I'm sorry if I offended you with that question from earlier." she said guiltily. She looked around to see if Lily and the others were here at the canteen but she hadn't really spotted them yet. Everything that Kate said is true, I wonder who would be my partner. Amber thought to herself.

@Allcure

Ashlan had slept fitfully, despite his lack of dreams or nightmares. He blamed on anxiety, though he was more excited than anxious. The piercing scream from that short purple girl. He had his spear in his hand and was surveying the room for enemies before he realized there was no danger. How could such a small person be so loud? He was partially glad to have been awoken, as he would have more time to prepare for whatever was going to happen.

He watched the encounter between the the red haired girl and the armored one who got into the shouting match the night before. The boy seemed dangerous. And Ash made a mental note to stay away from him. He did not seem like an enemy Ash would want. Surprisingly hungry, he silently accepted the blue-eyed girl's invitation to the cafeteria. After following from a distance, Ash had taken a seat at a nearby table. Ash had eaten an apple as he silently listened to their conversation.

@Keysience

Maroon shoveled food into his mouth at the cafeteria. They had been assigned lockers already and soon would be herded to their first class Maroon guessed. The hungry faunus went back to the food line for thirds. He shoveled down serving after serving, completely unashemed of eating much much more then everyone else. "Just act as you'd normally do with other faunus." Daimon's words echoed in his head. That would be easy enough. Of course that's the only thing I really can do. Would have taken me a while to come with terms with that on my own though. Maroon wanted another chance to speak to Daimon, who seemed to much about faunus life in the city. Idly he wondered if Daimon was a member of the white fang...Would Beacon even accept someone in the white fang? Maroon didn't dwell on it, not wanting to make a skewed opinion of the only other faunus he knew at Beacon. What would I do if I were asked to join the white fang? The thought came unbidden and was quickly wiped away as he noticed that his plate was empty again. One more.

At the serving station the cafeteria lady, seeing Maroon there for a fourth time, raised an eyebrow. Until Maroon stomach grumbled audibly, then the, ladies eyes went wide as she served him another plate. Across the cafeteria saw an energetic streak of pink. Wondering if it was Lily Maroon approached intending to apologies for his awkward and abrupt departure yesterday.

If it was her he would say, "Lily, good morning. I would like to apologize for yesterday. It was my first time being around so many people. When I stepped off of the air ship I guess I got nervous." Shifting his gaze to the man accompanying her Maroon would sharply sniff, disturbed by the sudden scent of blood.

@Arrietta

Isis soon finished brushing out her hair and tail so she traveled over to the cafeteria. On her way there, she passed a person talking to the obnoxious girl who woke her up this morning. It's not like she vowed revenge, though it would be nice to get some at some point. But for now, she remained solitary, her tail brushing against the ones she walked by on accident, though she paid no mind to it at all.

Kate laughed at Amber's apologetic nature, enjoying learning the girls habits and character. "No not a thing, cooking that is, I've never had to." She shrugged simply. She had tried of course when she was younger, like most little girls she would bake cookies and cupcakes, but without a mother to help her... well the results were less than successful. The thought of her mother sadden Kate slightly and she grew sombre, zoning out for a few seconds. She looked up quickly snapping out of it. "Don't worry, takes more than that to offend me." She chirped. She looked behind her, noticing a boy in grey suddenly adjust his head, as if he'd been eavesdropping. "No, what really offends me are rude people who seem to enjoy listening on other peoples conversations." Se said, a hit of bitterness sneaking into her voice.

Before she could say anything else however a loud speaker blared out of no where.

"WILL ALL NEW STUDENTS PLEASE REPORT TO THE AIR SHIP BAYS IMMEDIATELY. THE SHIPS WILL LEAVE FOR THE EMERALD FOREST IN ONE HOUR, ANYONE WHO IS NOT ONBOARD WILL FAIL THE TEST AND WILL BE SENT HOME."

Kate looked up at the sound of the announcement, worry coming across her face as she heard the last part. Forgetting all about the boy she grabbed hold of Amber's arm. "Come on, I can not miss that airship." She said, a determined tone creeping into her voice.

"No, what really offends me are rude people who seem to enjoy listening on other peoples conversations."

Ash smiled as he was caught, then frowned. This was not the impression he had intended to make on his fellows. Ash had been eavesdropping for as long as he could remember. It was how he had gotten through school before Beacon. Ash recognized information as a very important tool, and if he used it in the right place, he could gain a lot. Listening was almost a reflex now. If there was a conversation going on nearby, Ash would listen idly, regardless of what was being said. Clearly, the students at Beacon were much more observant than those in Ash's old school. He silently cursed himself for listening in the first place. Now, the two would forever remember him as the gray kid who couldn't mind his own business.

Before he could say anything in self-defense, the announcement came in. But where the hell were the Air Ship Bays? Ash practically shivered with the thought of getting back into one of those flying deathtraps. He sighed and followed some other students.

Isis pearked up at the announcement, looking around for the speaker. It seemed no one in this place could bother to keep the noise down a little for the people with sensitive hearing. But apparently, that was to hard for anyone to do. She grumbled as she headed towards the airship bay, keeping her tail wrapped around her waist so that it would not get dirty with the skin of other humans.

"1...8.3...7..19..Damit"he Grumpels too himself as he Holds a Scrap of paper and writing Nubers on it,he sigh and would put it inside his Pocket as he was Busy thinking a Little on somthing,he ate his Breackfest and dint pay attention too most honestly he kinda Minded himself fornow,he whanted too talk and Go meet some but he just dint have good Social skills,he Munches on his Food and would hear the speakers go on and hear the message as well seem it was Time alredy,he better make it there in time as soon as Posible...Or take his Time as he had an Hour so no rush.

He would Finish his meal and would strech a Little geting up and would start making his way towards the Bay,he dint know what Too expect wen he got there as he was a Little nervius But hey,He must be Confidente and just do what the loud speakers says...especially wen it took so long too get here would be bad too put all that time too waste now would it.

2uCI32.png

Amber wasn't really shocked at Kate's reaction, but still she wasn't expecting it either. Amber couldn't but smile at what is happening right now in her life. Kate noticed someone listening to them and, "No, what really offends me are rude people who seem to enjoy listening on other peoples conversations." Amber noticed earlier that the gray guy had been following them but she just shrugged it off before.

Amber said to the boy, "You know if you wanted to join the conversation you could've intro-" but she was cut off with the sudden announcement to go to the Airship Bays and whoever can't will fail and go home. As that was finished Kate suddenly grabbed Amber's arm and and held it. "It's not just you who can't miss that tho. Let's go!" A smile crept on Amber's face full of energy.

@Allcure @Fexonocks

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back