• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY-Glaucous Academy

Rhino Schneider

I'll make you an offer you can refuse.
Lets get some chit chat going on in here "woop woop" *Hands in the air*

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mat Blanche @katseye @Quiet

So i'm going to give it another hour for any others to join and then we will start mostly since we already a group of four.

Now for the team name. We have Lily (L),Azure (A), Irohamomiji (I) and Robin ®

I have a few ideas;

Lair,Rail, Aril or Liar. That's all I could think up.

Pretty sure that's all the words you can make out of those letters, I'm fine with anything though. Can't the letters be sort of shortned forms of bigger words like CRDL makes Cardinal or JNPR making Juniper

[QUOTE="Mat Blanche]Pretty sure that's all the words you can make out of those letters, I'm fine with anything though. Can't the letters be sort of shortned forms of bigger words like CRDL makes Cardinal or JNPR making Juniper

[/QUOTE]
Yes, it can be shortened forms of bigger words but I can't think of any.

Quiet said:
Sounds good! I do kind of like LAIR and RAIL personally.
I kind of like LAIR since the area we are in was meant to be a "lair" of sorts for the faunus which just adds a bonus to its meaning, also since a faunus would be the leader (First letter tends to be the team leader in this case Lily)and animals tend to have lairs.

NekoChanBo said:
I kind of like LAIR since the area we are in was meant to be a "lair" of sorts for the faunus which just adds a bonus to its meaning, also since a faunus would be the leader (First letter tends to be the team leader in this case Lily)and animals tend to have lairs.
Sounds good to me!

Oh also just so for some extra information, this roleplay takes part a year before the whole RWBY joins beacon meaning that in our third year (if this roleplay goes on that long which is all down to you lot) we might have a chance to go against them.

Can teams be decided upon on our own? If so I have some friends I might invite to join with me.

Yo!

Sorry I wasn't able to get any posts in yesterday, I was having a very difficult time doing just about anything; Which unfortunately included being able to properly write responses to any roleplays. I'll definitely try to make up what I could have today!

Quiet said:
Yo!
Sorry I wasn't able to get any posts in yesterday, I was having a very difficult time doing just about anything; Which unfortunately included being able to properly write responses to any roleplays. I'll definitely try to make up what I could have today!
Hey its fine, I want to wait for everyone to have at least replied once from my last post, however if someone doesn't I'll be posting later today

Mat Blanche] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24069-nekochanbo/ said:
@NekoChanBo[/URL] Sorry I have school till 4pm Ill post right now
Your talking to someone from Britain ^-^ you posted that at 9pm for me

Hey, I was actually planning on creating a team with @Mystery Box @Genocide and @Yehovah once they all finished their character sheets. It's kind of why I asked if teams could be formed by ourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back