• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY AU Interest Check

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hi there everyone! My name is Haru! I am making this post to see if anyone would be interested in roleplaying with me within the confides of my RWBY AU.

This AU is one that I created with a good roleplaying friend back in 2017. She and I have been roleplaying it on and off since then. As of the current moment, my friend doesn't have much muse for the AU. So I've been trying to see if I could find anyone else who would possibly be interested!

So the general premise of the AU is that it is a next generation AU. The main OC team is team JASP (pronounced Jasper). Team JASP is composed of
    • Jewel Belladonna- Long (Yang and Blake's daughter)
    • Li-An Valkyrie (Ren and Nora's daughter)
    • Penny Rose & Storm Schnee (twins who are Ruby and Weiss's kids, and of course Jewel's cousins)

I will include information about each of the main four in separate tabs on this post, as well as concept art I have for their appearances . Jewel is my main oc and the one that I have the most experience writing. This is of course followed by Li-an and Penny and Storm (they were originally my friend's ocs... so as such, she would write them out whenever we roleplayed)
    As it will soon be obvious by this post, I really really love this AU and feel very passionately and strongly about it. I'm really hoping I can meet some good roleplay partners on here who I can roleplay this AU and RWBY with in general.

Attachments

• Poly kids- 2017-sketch.jpg
    Poly kids- 2017-sketch.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
What would you say to shaking things up a little? If team JASP was never formed, but instead two of them got into one team while two got into a different one?

I don't have any OCs that are made to be children of canon RWBY characters, but I do have plenty of fun OCs all the same~

What would you say to shaking things up a little? If team JASP was never formed, but instead two of them got into one team while two got into a different one?

I don't have any OCs that are made to be children of canon RWBY characters, but I do have plenty of fun OCs all the same~
Hm…. I’m not too entirely sure about that. Since them being on the team is a big deal for their backstories. Especially Jewels

Do you have a discord? We can talk more about it there if so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back