RWBY, Age of The Grimm

His semblance could be that he can bend light to make himself invisible or look like something else.

Hmmm, hes not that sneaky though xD , I was thinking maybe dual wielding, like for example he is able to like use one dust element in one glove and another in the other. Or maybe a semblance called like knockout where if he endures a ton of pain or is in a bad situation he is able to form multiple dust together to form a deadly strong blow.

I love this like feedback xD I find this to be an awesome rp, maybe Monty would actually like it a lot :o all of you guys really made this what it was though, I just kinda set the tone and watched over you guys

Well you're the one who posted it. You took the time to write everything out.

Okay, I know I've been gone for a while but I'm here. My kid waited till the last minute to tell me about a massive assignment they had yet to begin, so after spending one day chewing him out and buying a bunch of materials I spent the next day talking him through putting it together while still chewing him out.

Anyway, I'll get to reading and try to catch up.

Eh, a lazy do nothing slack who'd be more than happy for me to drop everything and spend the rest of my life cleaning up after them.

Before you start siding against the traditional overbearing parent let me state for the record that they said this to my face. Point blank stated that I'm their personal recycling bin, as if I don't keep this household floating while their mother goes gallivanting around the globe doing whatever and whoever she wants.

I lost have all semblance of respect from my 'kid', and I know they're just waiting for me to roll over and die so they can take my money and waste it away trying to pursue the idea that you can get it good in life without trying.

I feel like my family life so far is turning out just like the backstory for the villain of some first-person shooter, my entire bloodline's trying to take advantage of each other.

Why do I keep passing out? D: I literally came home and kept passing out from sleep deprivation xD

My new guy is almost done

GrieveWriter said:
Eh, a lazy do nothing slack who'd be more than happy for me to drop everything and spend the rest of my life cleaning up after them.
Before you start siding against the traditional overbearing parent let me state for the record that they said this to my face. Point blank stated that I'm their personal recycling bin, as if I don't keep this household floating while their mother goes gallivanting around the globe doing whatever and whoever she wants.

I lost have all semblance of respect from my 'kid', and I know they're just waiting for me to roll over and die so they can take my money and waste it away trying to pursue the idea that you can get it good in life without trying.

I feel like my family life so far is turning out just like the backstory for the villain of some first-person shooter, my entire bloodline's trying to take advantage of each other.
Im sorry things are going that way. Just know good things always come from struggles or things like this c: just keep your head up :D your kid's view may change, maybe they need an extra push or something to change their perspective? Either way, theres a light at the end of every tunnel, there will be something to learn from this :3

Me too, I've been using my free time typing for something else. My apologies, but I haven't updated in a while and I don't want the viewers to riot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back