Rush Week

I'm going to be gone mostly all weekend, but I will try my hardest to get my whole thing done while I'm away so I can just post it and get the party started (;

Go right ahead!

You only have to pay me the modest fee of $10.99 every time you use it, but don't let that deter you!

It's worth every penny, promise!

That seems reasonably priced!

*Opens wallet*

*Moth flies out*

I have mcdonald monopoly stubs...?

Okay, everyone, I plan on starting this either tomorrow night or the next night, which would be Sunday.

What do you guys think?

No rush on your guys characters though, get them done as soon as you can. :)

But spoiler alert: We will be starting the roleplay at the second week of the first semester with a Greek Jamboree, meaning all the fraternities or sororities try to gain pledges. :)

Sound good?

@Azalea

COLTON HAYNES!!!! Love him. I am using his face claim as one of my characters in my other roleplay.

@Halcyon

I am eternally grateful for you taking the time to look into and try to accurately portray Indian culture.

I only recently learned about them being called "bindis" and when I saw that her looked red-ish I was like hmmmMM but you did good.

a++

Ohhh, I have the most terrible wonderful idea on how to enter this role play. :'D

So for the freshman that are still undecided, will they be visiting each house or is that up to the role player orrrrrr ~?

(I'm about to do some research on Greek Life stuff because I just realized I know surprisingly little, woops.)

Ahaha... ehehe...

*dies of embarrassment*

Yes, of course, right, just double checking.

i'm a college student i swear

By the way, I plan on starting this soon so -Cracks Whip- get them characters into shape. Haha.

But still, no rush. Also, let me know if or when you have your characters completed, please. :)

*eagerly poises fingers over keyboard*

I might be doing minor tweaks to Saul's cs, because I feel like I made the history a little sloppy, but I'm pretty much done with him. o:

okay i lied about that but i'M DONE MESSING WITH IT NOW iSwear

I was at a photoshoot today, so giving me like 25 minutes to finish up their histories and then i'm ready to go.

Histories and clothing styles are done.

Which means Dominic and Jarita are ready to be criticized!

Can't wait to hear your feedback.

Okay guys, I will critique your guys characters tomorrow and give you guys feedback, if needed. I scanned over them and saw that I might even need to critique them but just ahead and accept them but I want to make sure I am right first.

But anyways, I will be having the first post up tomorrow night after critiquing characters or Tuesday, at some point. :)

Sounds good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back