Rush Week

Yeah, everybody's characters are turning out nicely, honestly.

Keep up the great job, everyone~!

I promise I'll have more up than the half-assed work in progress I have rn. I'm just way too tired to do anything substantial, but I'm seeing Ginny as more of the sweet, naive girl who maybe gets picked up by the wrong crowd. I could def see her doing well in Theta, but it would be so cute if she ended up going to Alpha and turning into a complete bitch.

Ah^^^^

your idea kills me.

It's great.

I have one more online class to finish and then i will start workiing on my characters.

One who is a foreign exchange character from india and really has no what is going on but her guidance counselor told her it would be a good idea to join a sorority and get a feel for american life.

Good idea.

*PHYSICALLY RESTRAINING SELF FROM PUNCHING OUT CS*

I mean, I'm good with staying active, and at the very least I always let people know what's going on.

even posting twice a week should be easy for me ehehe

I'm just thinking of how to fit into the role play...

I have a bit of a quirky idea for a Kappa Alpha character that I'm not entirely sure if I want to go with it, but I would want to collaborate with someone for it.

*waggles eyebrows vigorously*

Pfft.

I don't know what that filter is all about, but I'm keeping it.

kappa

kappa

kappa

kappa

kappa

It's something to do with trolls

But, What's the idea? If you post it on here i'm sure someone would love to jump at the opportunity to collaborate on it~ @Pine

Kappa

kappa karpa kapparito

You got it. xD

Well ~

It's also a matter of how much I want to reveal about this character.

Basically I was thinking that he has this grudge against someone in that same (maaaaaybe different?) fraternity dating back to grade school.

Preferably this person could hold some position of important in their house, and my character's ultimate goal is to destroy their reputation or the reputation of the house.

He has the DEMEANOR to be able to sneak into the house, but as far what he'll actually be DOING in there... fufufu...

Destroy the Frat from the inside out.

That sounds like a movie

I'd watch it.

I hope someone PM's you to be able to let you complete that idea. I would do it myself, but alas there's already two members in sigma chi delta. Which, i think there was a rule saying that's the max. Correct me if i'm wrong please.

Ahh, that's quite alright, thanks anyway ~ <3

If not, it could always be some faceless NPC running amok, but it's always just so much more fun to work with people.

*wink wink*

*holds idea out seductively*

Side note: the grudge could be anything under the sun and probably seem insignificant to the other person (and they may not even know about it).

*mutters to self*

"Stupid frat boys..."

*sits contemplatively in his frat house*

@Pine

I have yet to create my male character, but I could totally go for a Fraternity President. If you want to cook something up with my Pres character, it looks likes we have two options, given the number of house spots still available:

1. Your character is a Rush, trying to impress whatever house my male ends up President of so that he can get in and destroy it from the inside, possibly impressing the other members and giving the Pres. no choice but to accept him and then wreaking silent havoc.

2. The only Fraternity with two open spots seems to be Kappa Alpha. So if you're character is already part of the frat, it would have to be this house, though I'm not sure how well this storyline would work with nerds? Haha

Either way, I'd be ecstatic to collaborate, home skillet! (Do cool people still call each other home skillet?)

@RedLipstick34

Ayee, I'd be down!

I was kind of going for the second idea.

I think it would some much needed spice for our standard "plain and nice" guys.

It would be an epic tale of my character intentionally loading even MORE stress on our dear, academically driven president.

Admittedly, clique-wise, my character has been more of an outsider than a nerd, but the two are close enough to being synonymous, so he could pretty easily play the part to get in.

(Well, we're cool people, so obviously it's still a thing.)

So !

Shall I send you a pm?

I could give you all the ~*~*~ spicy ~*~*~ details of my character and we could go from there.

*rubs palms*

ehehe

Soooo, where/what do you guys search when you're looking for face claims?

I've slipped into the comfort zone of stock photos and wish to be freed from this curse. * o *

(or are all of your gifs from celebrities ?)

I find Tumblr pretty helpful when I need a lesser known but realistic (as in they look like they could actually exist in real life and not just on movie screens) face claim. Most people post selfie's there for that exact reason. If you're going the celebrity route, the face claim directory on rphelper.com

works magic.

@Pine I have a list of celebrities/models that can pass off as 18 and above, though I only use them if I want my character to be particularly attractive, haha. Or like @RedLipstick34 said, tumblr also helps!

Ohhh, I'm liking the idea of tumblr.

i didn't know that such a beautiful site could get even more perfect <3

But yeah haha, I was wondering because I'm definitely going for a more homely appearance, and those are usually pretty tricky to find.

Psh, I'm a film fanatic so i already know a bunch of actors and actresses. From only over the world too. Like, i watched this movie called Picture Bride (A Japanese film) and i want to use the main character in an RP later in life. So i googled her, save one picture, and then i saved her to face claim file.

My method is a tad different than most

Users who are viewing this thread

Back