Rush Week

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here we shall discuss plot points, ideas, thoughts, concerns and among other things...

The Houses

Each house has a brother/sister house. Those are who the members typically associate with. Members from different houses tend to dislike one another, except for those who dare to make friendships outside of the houses. The Presidents (mostly Alpha's) definitely do not encourage this and are somewhat strict about hanging out with other members.

create.php

The girls of Alpha Theta Pi are the top girls at Northern. For all appearances they are prim and proper, but in reality they tend to be bitchy and backstabbing. They are charismatic, polite, and backstabbing. Guys flock to Alphas, but only the best of the best catch their attention and capture their hearts. Pledges are put through grueling sessions, but they still come back if they aren't cut from day one. Being an Alpha Theta Pi means being high maintenance in most cases, and the girls try to impress everyone.

create.php

The guys of Beta Gamma Omega can be described as cocky, charming, and entitled. They're known for their money, charm, and looks. They definitely carry themselves with not only confidence, but the air that they are better than most. Girls all over campus tend to fall at their feet and they love the attention. They are the brother house to the Alphas and the two tend to mingle on multiple occasions.

create.php

Most of the Thetas are known as the shy, sweet, caring, studious girls on campus. Their course work comes before all else. You may catch them at a party every once in a while, but they are by no means wild nor would they do anything to embarrass themselves or their sisters. They are ultimately known for their smarts and shockingly, their cleverness whenever needed. Being known as the nerds, the Thetas can be picked on by the other sororities like the Alphas, but being a member has its perks. They are the closest sorority on the house though and their sisterhoods last a lifetime.

create.php

Alphas are ultimate nice guys on campus known for their smarts, charm, and demeanor. Alpha is known for having the highest GPA within the fraternities and across campus. Of course they've been deemed nerds along side their sister house, Theta Chi. They tend to get ridiculed and left out, but they make the best of it. They get along fabulously and love the Greek life.

create.php

Zeta Nu Deltas are known for their party lifestyles. They tend not to care about what people think of them and throw outrageous parties. These girls are known for their risky behavior, carefree attitudes, and nightly partying. Being a Zeta means you have exclusive access to parties, the best memories, and a promise of never having a dull moment.

create.php

The boys of Sigma Chi Delta are known as the bad boys, the ones that all girls love to hate. They're the guys that every girl thinks she can change. They are ultimately known for their mischief, parties, and drama they cause within the Greek System. The tend to break rules, have fun, and generally do what they want. They are the brother house of the Zeta Nu Deltas.

create.php

This story will start out with a group of Freshmen who haven't yet joined a house. We'll go through a rush week where the pledges visit each house and make their choices. They will receive bids from houses who have interests and such. There will be more detail when we get there!

Last edited by a moderator:
@IITheTypistII

Anyway I could reserve the President or Public relations for Alpha Theta Pi, if president is already taken? I'll start working on her now, just don't want to put a bunch of effort into it and then not be as quick as someone else wanting the role.

I'll most likely end up making a male, too, if I decide I can juggle it. Not sure what exactly he'll be like or what fraternity I'll want him in.

@RedLipstick34

Sorry but I was hoping to play that role myself. :) If you make two characters, that'd be great~! I, too, plan on making two characters.

@RedLipstick34

Actually, go ahead and take the role. I'll be the president for Theta Chi. :)

I can totally do something else. A vice president that secretly wants the spot or something. It's all totally up to you, I don't mind settling for another sorority either.

Now that i'm looking through face claims, I found someone really good for a Zeta Nu Delta, so I might go for that. Ugh, I just need to find the direction I'm going with the personality and I might actually make a decision. Maybe a Zeta Nu Delta and a male freshman. Heck if I know, at this point, honestly. So only two people per sorority are allowed in the game, correct?

@xX AeRo Girl Xx

I erased it by mistake. Sorry, I was trying to erase my own post. I do sincerely apologize.

@Azalea

You're so welcome~!

Oooh so on a more dramatic note, maybe two of the sorority president's could be sisters and there's a bit of a rivalry there?

@IITheTypistII

Can my character be only a member of a house and not really have a position? Is that possible? Haha, I don't know exactly how fraternities work.

(Also can there be more than two gifs/pictures lol)

@pulpfiction

They don't really have to have a position. And it's cool if you do not know how fraternities work. Plus, add more pictures or Gifs, if you wish.

Eh, I'll just reserve my freshman female spot here.

Too tired to find face claims and to think clearly.

So, yeah, Imma have a female freshman as well.

Finished my character!

I love everybody's characters btw. Like, everybody's so cool it's amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back