• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™ [1๐™ญ1, ๐™ข๐™ญ๐™›, ๐™™๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ]

solar sailor

YOUโ€™RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi! iโ€™m kat, my pronouns are she/her, and iโ€™ve been roleplaying for roughly 12 years! iโ€™m a long time fan of the rune factory series and have an itch for it that i want to scratch! i'm particularly interested in doing some ocxcc doubling, as i love writing canons for other peoples' ocs as much as i like using my own ocs!

some small rules:
- be 18+, iโ€™m 25 years old myself and am uncomfortable roleplaying with minors.
- mxf/bxg only please, i donโ€™t mind same sex pairings, itโ€™s just not something i enjoy roleplaying myself as i can't personally relate to it.
- romance is a must, but it doesnโ€™t have to be primary. i actually prefer slow burns anyways!
- no NSFW/ERP whatsoever.
- donโ€™t ghost me, i have bpd and thus, ghosting is extremely triggering to me. i'd much rather you just kindly tell me youโ€™re no longer interested.
- try to reply consistently; i wonโ€™t be mad if you have things come up that prevent it though, weโ€™re all human here.
- i require nearly complete literacy. i wonโ€™t complain about typos here and there but your text must be very legible. i would like for there to be at least three to five paragraphs per response, but will accept two at worst.
- be alright with somewhat triggering themes to a degree (example; gore and troubled pasts), but we can discuss this beforehand.
- i would prefer to use a discord server because it's easier to keep track of, but if not that's okay too! i also am familiar with tupperbox so we can use that if you would like to.

games i'm interested in and characters i will play or want you to play:
- rune factory frontier (my FAVORITE | i play: anyone | you play: raguna)
- rune factory 4 (i play: vishnal, doug, anyone | you play: doug)
- rune factory 5 (i play: anyone | you play: ryker)
- rune factory: tides of destiny (i'm very rusty on this one, so up to discussion)

what iโ€™m looking for:
- someone who loves to chat and share art/memes/etc ooc!
- you to play a canon male character for my female oc.
- to play a canon character for your oc or another canon character; as seen above, i'm not particularly picky on who!

feel free to pm me or message me on discord (username is solarsailor) if you want to plot something together!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back