• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Runaways RP

I smirk suggestivly at Valeria, wiggling my eyebrows stupidly. "Not sure that'd be too bad, having you follow me around for forever," I joke then roll my eyes. "It doesn't mean like he wont find us ever, just that it would take longer. I'll need a few hours to find everything on us, then maybe another to delete it all. Not just social networking, though your fans might die without you. But more like police files, school enrollments, and medical history." I say and pick up my laptop, already finding my way into the police station's database. I glance up at everyone, feeling a little guilty about digging through their private lives just to get rid of them. "Is everyone ok with me doing this?" I ask quietly, not really sure about it myself.

"I'm sure you can make us new IDs anyways, dream come true huh Sweeney?" I told Sweeney, laughing at both what he had and said as well as when Iggy flicked my nose. I loved it when they could all joke around like it, made me feel better. The fact that these two had my back through this? It was something that actually made my cold heart warm for a second. Waiting for the others to respond I hoped that they were with me. At the moment, I felt like being alone was the last thing I wanted.

"I'll go to the bank so I can go get all my money out of it," I sighed, snatching Iggy's keys off of his desk and giving him an evil look.

"Well, since you're on board it won't be bad to use your car... right?" I grinned, ignoring the fact that he was on the phone with his uncle. I jingled the keys in front of his face before racing off downstairs and to his car. Nothing was ever going to be the same after this. Sorta scary when I thought about it seriously.

"Make sure you put gas in it, you tart." I call after her, pulling the phone from my ear, "You don't have to worry about my stuff my Sweeney, I was born in Romania so most of my health records are there, not here. Although you may have to worry if my dad lied about registering me as a citizen of the U.S." I go back to my phone call, wondering over the house, finding everything I can't leave behind, including my small collection of beanie babies. It takes forever for me to get off of the phone but when I do my worries have eased a bit.

"My uncle said he would send some cash, just in case we need it." I peer over Sweeney's shoulder, "How is it going?"

I nod, only vaugly hearing what Iggy's saying. Something about his dad lying. Well, it's not that important. Looking up from the screen of code when he talks again I shrug. "So far so good. Your stuff is gone from here, and I'm working on Coen's now. Mine will probably take the longest, maybe Valeria's since she, well, you know... But it's fine, no sweat," I say and reach over, grabbing another Monster before sitting in the floor with my laptop. "I'm not able to print IDs actually, but a few fake records will work if we need them. Hopefully we won't. I'll need to check all your mobiles too, just to make sure they can't be tracked by Silvio. And don't worry Iggy, I'll ignore all your 'personal photos' and stuff," I tease while smirking, chugging half the Monster. Cracking my fingers I get back to work, hoping it honestly won't take me hours to finish everything.

(Sorry for it being long >.<)

I waited in line at the bank, her impatience was running thin as she worried that someone from Silvio's family might recognize her. It felt horrible, Silvio had accepted me into the family with opened arms. He was a man who enjoyed having me around and taught me how to use a gun professionally. It was his own way of bonding with the girl his son was infatuated with. Literally infatuated, he was nuts.

"Next," With that I moved up into the line and told the lady I wanted ALL my money put into a bag as well as getting help with putting it into Iggy's car. There's no way I was going to put such heavy things in it, I just needed to go back to everyone. Before coming to the bank I had put $60.00 into Iggy's car, that would probably last for a bit. Your question might be: If you have so much money, why don't you have a car? Well, I do have a car. I just got my license suspended for a bit over some... problems involving possibly running over my boyfriend before Silvio's son. It was all just a misunderstanding, he cheated on me and I just got a bit of revenge. He had to stay in the hospital for 4 months.

"I'll be helping you with your bag," A voice from a man with thin lips and hollow cheek bones spoke to her, his dark eyes starred at her coldly. The thing that made me feel off about him was not only because his eyes but the long and thick scar that started from his neck and went down his chest.

"Its okay... I think I can manage," I muttered before grabbing the two large black bags from him and hurrying out of the bank. It was heavy so I popped the trunk and threw it in there, trying to hurry up and leave the bank. A wire wrapped around my throat and pulled tightly, my oxygen slowly being cut off so I moved my finger underneath it to get some sort of breathing going on. Once I did that I threw my head back, I could feel the pain as the back of my head connected his face.

I tried to move away from me but he spun me around and slammed me against the car, the sound of the window cracking didn't sound all too comfortable but neither did this attack. My hand was squeezed into a fist before I swung it and crashed it against his cheek. He stumbled back, swinging his hand; I barely moved out of the way and felt the ring on his finger get me on my temple. Without hesitation I kicked him across the face and got into the car, racing back to Iggy's house.

We need to leave. And soon.

Sorry just started

Kikya's pov

Blinking I sat up as the tracker I put in my friends phones rang out along with the chirp that signalled an email. Checking it I saw it was later than I thought so was unsurprised to see some of them together though I sat straighter more alert when I noticed sweenys was purple which was his signal that there was trouble. Suddenly anxious I scrambled from my little spot in the orphanages back yard and began to head to Iggy's texting all the while.

"What happened?"

Out of all the people in my friend group, I, Lax Filli, admit to being the worst riser in the lot. It's probably because of the apparent brain injury I suffered years ago, but I refuse to believe such a thing. I was a world-champ sleeper then and have been my entire life. So, if for any reason someone tries to wake me up before I've gotten my proper sleep, they better come in with a damn marching band to get me to budge. If someone does try to do that though, they better run fast because I will knock them out and give them a piece of my mind.

It was for this very reason that I didn't see Val's message until an hour after she sent it. I ran my hand over my face, wondering what the hell she got herself into now. With much reluctance, I slung out of bed to get myself ready for the day. It didn't take very long. The more conscious I became the more I started to curse myself for not waking up and checking if she was okay. Within fifteen minutes, I was out the door and jogging to Iggy's place.

I nearly knocked down the door in frustration when I got there, trampling in like an angry bull. At that point everyone but Val was there. Kikya had apparently just got there as well. "Where is she? Is everything okay?"

Last edited by a moderator:
My heart was pounding as I drove the car, looking the rear view mirror I frowned at the shallow cut on my temple, the blood was trickling down a bit. I cursed angrily that he had caught me by surprise, I need to watch out better than what I've been doing now. A cut like this wasn't something that was needed.

"Okay! I'm back- oh hey Kikya and Lax!" I said with a smile on my face, pulling the both of them into a hug. When I pulled back I tossed Iggy his keys and went over to see what Sweeney was doing.

"Have you two been caught up in what's happening?" I asked the two of them, giving them each an innocent look. It totally wasn't my fault.

"Hey, what about me?" I said, standing from my place on the floor. "I only managed to catch something about leaving, and something bad happening... Anyone gonna fill me in or what...?" I stopped, noticing the cut on Val's forehead. "What happened? How did you cut yourself?" My fingers drummed absently against my leg, the sudden tingle of nerves sliding up my body making me worried.

I glance up from my laptop when the girls all come in and nod to them before turning my attention back to my computer. My God there was a lot of extra shit here. Who knew people kept records for little 4-year-old soccer teams, or that it was nearly impossible to delete a bank account? Well, ok, so maybe the bank account one, but still. Of course I'm me, so the empty bank account has never existed and any funds from our remaining accounts have been put into Iggy's uncle's account. A few more things and- "Done." I hit the enter key with a little extra force than needed and look up at the others, lounging back on the floor. "We all have never existed. And I'm sorry to say this Iggy, but as of now this isn't your house," I tell my friend with an overly sympathetic look, putting a hand over my heart like it hurt.

I instantly hugged Tora with a big smile on my face and when she asked her question I bit my lip a bit.

"Well, let's just say that I was attacked in the parking lot of the bank and that I officially those metal rope things," I frowned, rubbing the red mark I knew was on my neck, it would probably become a bruise later on.

"Oh yea, I've got all my money from the bank in the Iggy's car. Its sitting in the garage as we speak now," My eyes moved over to Sweenley when he was finished with deleting everything.

"I always thought you should reconstruct the walls a bit anyways," I patting Iggy on the back, it was clear that her pity was full of sarcasm.

I nod, keeping my expression blank, this house is the first thing I've ever had that was only mine. Having it taken away hits me strongly, but I shrug it off. "Alright. I got most of my crap already, I just need my mom's cookbook and I'm set." I lean against the wall and watch everyone. I'm not one for explaining things, so I won't. "There's bandages in the bathroom Val." Her injury doesn't worry me much, if it was serious she would be bitching moaning already. I leave the room and walk around my house, recording every detail to memory.

I walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me, and took out a band-aid, putting a bit of Vaseline on my cut before putting a band-aid on it. Things weren't going to be the same, I wasn't going to be able to return to the place everything happened at. Where all her thoughts and fears lived, the house that screamed 'Valeria' inside of me. It was like I couldn't breath so I bent down and leaned against the door, running a hand through my long brown hair. This was more difficult than I thought it was, none of this was supposed to happen. Just like how that accident wasn't supposed to happen 13 years ago. Its all gone... was this the time to be sulking about any of this? No... they needed to hurry up and go before either the police or Silvio's men found us. Of course it was far too late when I heard the sound of tires screeching out in the front. We need to leave. Now.

I see the car before I hear it, but the sound of tires screeching makes my skin crawl. I rush to the bathroom and push open the door, "Val we need to go, the truck is in the back, keys are under the seat. I'll get everyone, you go make sure you're ready." I rush down the stairs and look in on everyone, for a moment I hesitate. For some reason this feels like the last time I'll ever see everyone just sitting around. I already know I'll miss it.

"Yo, we need to go, keep low and file out the back, avoid windows. Move fast and don't ask questions." I move to the door slowly and click the locks into place, thanking the paranoia that made me install four extra locks.

I smiled at the hug, then looked at Sweeney. "We never existed?" I said, confused. Grabbing Val's arm, I looked at her. "What is happening?" I asked. Not like I really cared if I've never technically existed. Really, I'd be better off for it. Less angry father to worry about, anyway.

When Iggy comes in, then I really start to worry. "Okay, you know what? Never mind. I get the basics of what's going on at this point. I'll let you fill me in later..." I muttered, grabbing my backpack. "Ha. Good thing I have all my important stuff in one bag already." I said, half to myself. The backpack had pretty much anything of value to me, as I wasn't allowed to have most of the stuff in my actual room at home.

"Hey, do you have any medical stuff? Like a first aid kit or something?" I asked Iggy. "If it's not already packed, we should bring it."

The squealing tires startles me and makes me flinch, the noise something I don't want to ever hear again. Standing up I close my laptop and pack everything into my laptop bag, throwing it over my shoulder. I look over to Tora. "Don't think about it," I tell her while pulling my hoodie on and putting the hood up. Of course I just had to get the most noticeable colour right before we go on the run. Yay coincidence! "We can all play catch up in the car. And I think the bathroom probably has some stuff for first aid." I take a minute to grab some easy snack type food from Iggy's kitchen that way we don't have to stop anytime soon. I don't head out the back door, but I keep my hand on the knob and wait for everyone else.

Getting the jist that the group was now running because someone pissed off Silvio, I helped with gathering supplies. Since we had all spent so much time here, there was a plethora of stuff to pick from. I snatched blankets and pillows and stuffed them into a box, along with chargers and water bottles from the kitchen. When the cardboard was nearly breaking at the seams, I decided it was enough and went to the exit. Once there, I looked back to see that everyone was pretty much done.

Without further hesitation, I raced out to the truck with my goods and jumped into the bed.

I got my back pack and started helping out as plans ran through my head. I'd be damned if I let Silvio hurt my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
I follow behind everyone, making sure to grab anything we left behind. "Hurry, keep low." I remind them, moving up to the cab of the old truck. It takes only a few seconds to move Val over and take her place behind the wheel. I wait until everyone is in, listening to the sounds that come from the house, the cracking of the door makes me frown and when everyone is loaded in I quickly race out of the back garage, speeding down back roads and making sure to take the maze like tunnels that led out of town, keeping my cool and looking behind us every few minutes, "Anyone know where the hell we are going?"

Getting into the van behind the others I shook my head answering his question. "I kind of just got a basic rundown and told our friends in trouble. That's all I needed to know."

I hop into the bed of the truck and open the little window to the cab so we can hear what Iggy's saying. After a few minutes I sit up and lean my head through the window like its the most natural thing in the world. "A small big city maybe. That way there is enough places to stay and not stick out, but not too many of Silvio's guys hanging around," I say in answer to Iggy's question then glance at Kikya and Valeria who are sitting in the cab as well. "Valeria kinda sorta might have possibly killed her now exboyfriend and now exson of Silvio," I say while not making eye contact then pulling my head out the window and closing it, letting the group in the cab duke it out while I lay down in the bed of the truck. I look over at Lax and grin while pulling my hood down. "Hey, our hair is the same colour. Well, mine doesn't have the black but still."

I bit my tongue as I tried to keep the words of good memories out of my mouth. It wasn't love. It never was but there was something and now there was nothing.

"Well, it wasn't my fault. He pulled my hair and I'm letting you know, its hard to keep it this good," I said sarcastically with a roll of my eyes before smirking and leaning back. This was difficult, everything was happening so fast that I didn't even get to say goodbye to the house that held all those secrets I've been feeling since I got here.

"There were some good memories before he went psycho on me," I laughed, looking out the window while trying to not look at any of them. How embarrassing.

I smirked at Val's words and leant back folding my arms across my chest and looked out the widow. A frown soon formed on my face as my mind caught up with my body.

'And to think it started out as such a good day to.' I thought drily watching the blurring scenery. Sighing I shook my head. Thinking about the past does nothing good. Right now we need a plan and a back up.

"Looks nice. White's a good color for you." In truth white was a good color for most people, but it wasn't something figured out till people got old. Regardless, hair wasn't going to fix our situation. As I listened to it carefully, I almost felt like reaching over and whacking her outside her noggin. "Silvio's gonna use all his resources to find you, ya know? I told you getting involved with him was stupid."

As I vented out my frustration, I was already thinking of the best place to spend the night. Seeing as we were probably on limited funds a couple of places fell out of the selection. "I agree, we need a large city. Something just out of his turf. Then we need to hide among the middle-class people. Silvio never pays them too much attention since they don't buy his product. We can probably break into a for sale house during the night. I rather come face-to-face with a HOA, then the pissed off goons."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back