• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Runaways RP

I listened to Lexis plans and agreed. It wouldn't keep us safe for ever but it would hopefully do for a night so we can rest and plan our next move.

I shot Lax an annoyed look before rolling my eyes at her, seriously?

"Well, Lax. Next time a hot babe comes up to you and the two of you have so much in common, I'll tell you she isn't good for you just in case. Okay?" My voice was full of sarcasm before I looked back out the window and listened to what they were saying. Moving around a lot was going a bit difficult, if I could get in touch with one of my dad's secretary's than I could get some money from him without having to go to the bank.

I snorted at Vals comment settled back into my seat and once again began to watch the scenery this time though with a smile. Sure maybe this hadn't been the best day ever but it could have been worst. At least we were all together, instead of dead in a ditch. And that's what makes whatever happened all right.

I look over at everyone and hum, "I think I know a place. When my mom and dad first came to America they stayed with a woman who runs safe houses near Little Creek, if we can get there we might have a couple days to figure out where we are going." I shift gears and finally get back on an actual road, driving a bit too fast but at night no one bothers patrolling this stretch of road much.

"Sounds like a plan, while we're there I'll set up a meeting in the next town we go to with one of my father's secretary's so we can get some much needed cash. Why didn't I ask my dad for help during such a dangerous time in my life? There's no way he would drop his entire schedule just to help poor little me out, of course there's no way I was going to admit that to anyone. I could've asked my mom as well but the fact that I haven't talked to her since I moved her, there'd be no point calling someone who won't answer. Even though my father's secretary's seemed to suck up to me, it was easy to manipulate. Wasn't like dear little father would miss his money anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back