• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Runaway Orphan Children Idea

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
I'm basing this kind off of the book the Boxcar Children. I remembered the book and I thought it would make for an interesting RP idea but I would like to take a few things out and change some things...

• These children are tired of their headmaster. The headmaster doesn't care about them and doesn't take very good care of them. They're in horrible condition and need to get away from the orphanage they live in. No one wants to adopt them because of the condition that they're in. They pack up what little belongings they have and run off. Soon enough, they find themselves far enough away from the orphanage and the city that they can care for themselves. It takes them a long while to find a place they can sleep in so they were without beds and plans for a few weeks. They find an abandon house and make their own. Over the years, the older kids work jobs to provide for the younger children and to keep them safe. It's tough to provide for these children and themselves when some of the older children are without jobs from the time to time.

The ending of the RP is when they finally get their lives together and can provide for these younger children and themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone hasn't responded bumping won't do anything it actually is quite rude to bump your RP whenever it drops slightly because You are the only one posting on it

[QUOTE="Allina Auburn]If someone hasn't responded bumping won't do anything it actually is quite rude to bump your RP whenever it drops slightly because You are the only one posting on it

[/QUOTE]
Actually bumping it brings it to the top to be seen and if this hadn't been bumped I'd have never seen it. So yea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back