• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy run away, little child - zombie apocalypse roleplay

OOC
Here
"sounds good to me," aaron said, "and thanks. for letting me stay at what i'm assuming is your house. are you injured at all? i'm pretty good with wounds.." it wasn't a lie, he had been training to become a nurse when the outbreak happened.

"It's no problem, you gotta stick together in times like these," he touched the spot where is father hit him, he looked at his fingertips...bloody. "Uh, no need I'll be fine," he said rubbing his fingers on his shorts.

aaron knew he was lying, but didn't press. it didn't look like he was experiencing anything that could slow aaron down from his goal, so he would be fine for now. "whatever you say.. i'm going to go outside, make sure everything's secured and stuff."

aaron peeked outside, and when he finally deemed it safe, he walked out, turned a corner and was instantly met with a singular zombie, stumbling its way towards him. he nonchalantly kicked him down, walking over the crushed body like it was nothing. as much as he hated to admit it, he was used to dealing with dead bodies. and not just the undead.

Ayden thought of one idea that seemed good to him. Getting sticks or wooden poles and sharpening there ends to create spears out of them. The zombies are very clumsy so if the fall or walk into a stick they'll be stuck there. Which gives off an odor to let zombies know to not go around there.

aaron continued to scan the perimeter, taking out a few more zombies before checking the back of the house. clear. and thankfully, there seemed to be no open spaces for the undead to sneak their way into the house. it was safe, for now.

Ayden was feeling hungry and dehydrated. He wrote his idea on a notebook on his fridge. Ayden looked at the back window he saw Aaron looking around, he opened the window. "Are you hungry or thirsty?" he asked.

"uh, maybe just a little thirsty. i have emergency supplies, but i'll take a glass of water if you have some." aaron replied, walking back towards him, opening the back door and stepping inside. "the house is secure, for the most part. we'll be fine right now how it is."

Ayden nodded as he got a glass and filled it with water. He gave him the water and looked down, "D-do you think there are still survivors?" he asked.

aaron froze, water glass halfway to his mouth. he set it down on the table and stepped closer to ayden, saying, "if i found you, there must be others. plenty have been lost but.." he paused, "but i heard there are survivor camps littered across the country. we'll go look for one; together."

Ayden nodded, he thought of his little sister hoping she was okay. "I-I'm going to go to the store, to grab more food and supplies," he said grabbing his coat and putting it on.

"you want me to come too, or should i just stay here and hold down the fort?" aaron asked, snatching the water glass and pulling down his mask to take a small sip.

"No it's fine you should stay here just in case something happens," he said emptying his backpack and putting it on and he grabbed his bat.

"yeah, sure." aaron shrugged, finally deciding to take off most of the heavy layers and backpacks on him, tossing them in a corner. he let out a small breath. god, now he could breath.

"I'll be back," he said before finally closing the door. Ayden walked in one direction before spotting someone in the distance, he stopped. Was it the undead or someone alive? He couldn't tell since they were so far away but if it was the undead he was ready if it was the living hopefully they wouldn't be an enemy.

aaron took a deep breath, the tight thin slacks and t-shirt sticking to his body. he felt like he could finally relax, his mind at peace in the safety of the home. "hmm, should i cook something for dinner? i mean, i owe it to ayden for allowing me to stay here. and it looks like all the appliances are in good shape.." aaron mumbled to himself, having already made up his mind. he was known at the hospital and at home for being an exceptional cook, and cooking helped him deescalate. he looked in the fridge, deciding on spaghetti with the ingredients they had. it was good comfort food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back