• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy run away, little child - zombie apocalypse roleplay

OOC
Here
//aaron, a 6 foot 2 inch boy; dark purple hair with light purple highlights, dark purple eyes. calm and collected; family is ded, weapons are dual pistols, a small dagger, and an air powered rifle. bam.

//no specific order when it comes to group rps. just respond when you're prompted to, like when someone talks to you

Day: 1
Time: 10:56 A.M
The outbreak of the zombies had just started, Ayden's family was rushing to pack clothes, food, and weapons. His mother and father ignored his questions, and was only paying attention to his little sister, Lexi. Ayden looked outside to see everybody in their neighborhood was running one way. They were running to the military group who was saving any last survivors. Ayden's father grabbed a big rock from outside and bashed his son's head and left him for dead. By the time he woke up no one was left, only the undead. Ayden grabbed his gun from under his bed, his dad's old gun holder, and a bat from his basement, and sat in his living room crying.

Misha was sick of it. Sick of the apocalypse, sick of having no support aside from his ferret, sick of everything. The only reason he still wanted to live was to clean up the disgusting mess that the world once was, hopefully wiping clean the slate and creating a society where maybe, just maybe, the word 'normal' could be an insult and he wouldn't be the outcast of the group. Maybe, just maybe, he could live out a greyscale fantasy that he'd only once dared to dream. And now, as he searched for a shelter that wasn't brimming with zombies or burnt down, he almost cried out praises to the gods when he found a house ahead, still intact.

day: 1
time: 11:05 a.m
aaron had been searching houses, attempting to uncover any survivors or supplies he could use. his family was dead, some of the first people to succumb to the harsh disease. they were always very sickly. aaron knew it was bound to happen. he wore a mask, him also being quite vulnerable to things around him. he walked into a house, scanning the walls and peeking around doors when he froze, silent. sobbing? was there someone here? he cautiously reached behind his back to grab his father's dagger, the only salvageable weapon in their house.

Ayden had heard footstep near his house he immediately stopped his crying and took out his bat. He ran behind the door quietly in hopes of whoever was coming for him would stay put and go somewhere else. Ayden's breathing was getting denser by the second, go away, go away, he thought.

aaron cautiously called out through his mask, "is there anyone there? are you injured?" he was still quite weary, though he didn't believe it was possible for the undead to sob. he was positive he had heard someone. he couldn't leave them here, not after feeling the weight of abandonment before. he took a step forward slowly, peeking around large objects, hoping to find a (living) human.

Ayden looked at the figure he raised his bat up to the person's neck, "Who are you...and what are you doing in my house?" he asked wiping away his tears.

aaron froze. it was a human. friendly, he didn't know, but them being human was definitely a plus. "i'm aaron baranov, and i am most definitely alive. so pretty please don't bash my skull." he slowly put his hands up, dropping the dagger, letting it clink on the hard floor.

Ayden gave the boy a surprised look as he put his bat down, "What the hell are you doing here?" he asked puling him in.

aaron picked up his dagger off the floor, carefully sheathing it, deeming the boy safe, for now. "i'm.. not sure what you mean? i was scavenging.."

"Alright I understand you're scavenging but why here? This was supposed to be the crackhead and poor people neighborhood. But now I guess not." he said.

"i-i wouldn't know.." aaron gulped, turning around slowly and putting his hands down. "i'm...not really from around here. and this place looked pretty intact, so i figured i'd search the place." he scratched the back of his head awkwardly, asking, "do me the honor of knowing your name..?"

aaron took the hand, careful to not let any of ayden's skin touch his. he wore thin leather gloves to protect him from any contact with disease, and as much as aaron wanted to trust ayden, he couldn't risk getting infected. "nice to meet you..are there any other survivors in this place?"

aaron narrowed his eyes, sensing a story behind the cautious words, but decided not to pry. everyone has their own little secrets, aaron included. "well, then. do you want to stick together? it's dangerous alone out here, and i was looking for an acquaintance. you choice, however."

"Uh-" Ayden started, it was a good idea that or being alone to defend for yourself. But then again he couldn't fully trust him just yet they had just met but he decided to take the chance. "Yeah," he finished. "You wanna stay here for now?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back