• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Rules Of Engegement: OCC

yes please do

Ah my dear friend~ Ever played a game in the Halo series? If so, you probably know of the bird-like "Jackals" and of a weapon they favor called the Needle Rifle, just in description as the Talakan Shredder. Both fire crystals that imbed in light armor or skin and then detonate, damaging internally and making them good against light infantry. And do barely any damage against electronic shielding.

And for this, I tip my hat to you HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest for the reminder.

Ah my dear friend~ Ever played a game in the Halo series? If so, you probably know of the bird-like "Jackals" and of a weapon they favor called the Needle Rifle, just in description as the Talakan Shredder. Both fire crystals that imbed in light armor or skin and then detonate, damaging internally and making them good against light infantry. And do barely any damage against electronic shielding.

And for this, I tip my hat to you HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest for the reminder.
I admit i used halo as inspiration, the Talakan do not resemble Jackals. Not entirely. Think of them as the unholy union of a Collector from ME2 and the Jackal.

it said the lore that humans made a world government called the united terran federation so i figured the other races would know them as terran

it said the lore that humans made a world government called the united terran federation so i figured the other races would know them as terran
Marius isnt a terran then
>w>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back