Rules Added After RP Has Started

That would be a lot of characters to keep track of... maybe in total (including NPCs) in the cram school? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Only good children have the right to cry.

... can't tell if this is being serious now or a joke... :'D

Just for reference for next time, how many days would you say we should wait before we start worrying? I'm not too sure of the expected posting rate for this RP. 

... can't tell if this is being serious now or a joke... :'D

Just for reference for next time, how many days would you say we should wait before we start worrying? I'm not too sure of the expected posting rate for this RP. 

It's a joke.

I'd say the maximum amount of wait time varies, if you are busy with in real life stuff then worry about that instead of the RP, but if you have the ability to post then do it when you feel like it. I'm not forcing anyone here to post. If you make posting a chore, you take away all the fun from it.

It's a joke.

I'd say the maximum amount of wait time varies, if you are busy with in real life stuff then worry about that instead of the RP, but if you have the ability to post then do it when you feel like it. I'm not forcing anyone here to post. Once you make posting a chore, you take away all the fun from it.

oh phew. I'm terrible with picking up sarcasm at times since I'm non-native English speaker. 

Ok thanks. Just that it seems like you have a storyline planned out, and didn't want to ignore it.

I've seen it happen before and felt really bad to the GM. 

That said I am mighty curious about the vision thing @v@

Users who are viewing this thread

Back