Rule of Vampires

Evangeline ignored Zane for the moment, and instead smiled at Goto, "No trouble at all. Zane here had taken her. I am sure he was merely mistaken. You know how thirst can be to people. Please do forgive him." She stuck her hand out to him, wanting a handshake in greeting, "I myself am just going around, meeting new vampires in the area, or visiting old friends. You will hopefully be a new friend to me, Goto. At least, that is my hope for this endeavor." Whether he shook her hand or not, she eventually dropped her hand, and looked back at Zane, Damn this child... I might actually have to protect him if he gets into too much trouble.... Either that, or I just feed him to the wolves.

Zane smiles at Evangeline. She couldn't tell because of his mask covering his face. He sighs as she looks at him he could see anger. Or disappointment in her eyes. He frowns and looks down at the ground. "Sorry." He mutters again. He keeps looking at the ground instead of looking up at her

"then please do keep a tight leash on him, i would be glad to be your friend..but im very hard to get along with." A sword unseathing could be heard by the woman who stood at the door. Edo was standing by her red eyes galring up at the two. Goto hcuckeld. " now now edo no need for blodd shed yes." Edo seathed he sword, then stood back up, her black maid dress settling. Goto opend the door wider. " would you caer to join us out for an evening of dinner."

Flower looked at him and then tried to sneak past him. She glanced up at him, she looked at Keyla who hugged Flower. Flower smiled a bit and then pulled away not exackly in the best of moods after her ordeal. "Thank you keyla." Flower said smiling.

(Ok. If Awes01 doesn't answer soon, I posted an intro for Sean a while back. If anyone wants him, and she doesn't claim him soon... tell me ^.^)

Evangeline laughed lightly, "I am certain I have dealt with worse." She smiled at Edo, "Hello there." Her gaze drifered back up to Goto, "I wouldn't mind dinner... What did you have in mind? As for Zane, I am sure he will be well behaved. He is not kept on a leash, but I could offer him something he wants in exchange for good behavior... If it comes to that." The smile plastered on her face didn't waver, but it felt fake to Evangeline. The others didn't know her well, but she wondered if Zane could see the falseness.

Zane looks at Evangeline and frowns noticing that something was wrong. Zane frowns he walks up behind Evangeline and hugs her around the waist and whispers in her ear "What's wrong?" He pulls her close and moves his mask then kisses her cheek. He was trying to just make it look like he was hugging her instead of asking her something

Goto smiled wider. He was to found of smiles like these. His family often showed him fake smiles, which he didn't care for, it only pissed him off more. Edo looked up at goto as his smile widend. backing away slightly she knw to stay clear. " blood i persume ahha and for the human steak...although flower might be able to sprusen something up in the kitchen..since our dinner reservation has been canceld due to the lateness of flower no."

Evangeline shooed off Zane, not caring to lower her voice, "I'm fine. I'm fine." She looked at Goto and sighed, "She was late partly by my fault. Do not think too harshly of her." She stepped in past him, into his house, "I can help to cook. It may not be formal to have the guest cook, however, I am sure I could teach Flower a thing or two about cooking. Vampire or not, I have always had a fondness for human food."

Zane sighs and steps inside he looks down at the ground and stamds in a corner. His hand was on his knife and his blue eyes scanned the room repetedly "You've been awfully quiet." He says to himself. The other side of himself. He shakes his head. He knew he was bothering Evangeline

Flower looked at goto. "I'll see what I can do." She said and hen looked at Eva. "Thank you I would get much love it if you'd help me." She said heading to the kitchen to make the food for them all. She looked back and then pushed her hair out of her face and web to he fridge grabbing ingredients.

Nick was in the living room. He watched Mabel as she walked down the street. Nick sighed in relief and then put his hands into his pockets. He blew his bangs out of his eyes and headed out to walk around the castle.

(Fox... I hope you don't mind ^.^; I made a history with our characters.)

Evangeline stepped over to Zane and looked at him, waiting for their host to say more. This gave her a small chance to talk to Zane. "I know you like me Zane..." she said, loud enough only for Zane to hear, "I know you do, and I know you want us to be together again... but my father would kill me. Or kill you." Her hands went up to her face, "I know you want us to try again... I want to too..." A sigh escaped her lips, Maybe seeing him today wasn't the best idea...

Evangeline looked at Zane, eyes sad, then followed Flower into the kitchen. She put a smile on her face, "So what do you want to cook?"

(I do not mind )

"Eva, your father doesn't have to know. Just. Stay here." He sighs knowing it was a stupid thing to ask "I'm sorry." He sighs and puts a hand against her face "Don't worry about it now. Later we can go back to my house and talk. Please?" Zane sighs as she walks away

(Sorry about the shortness...) She looked back at him and frowned, considering it, "F...Fine. We can talk later..." Eva looked back at Flower, not even trying to put on a smile anymore, "So what are we cooking?"

Zane smiles and leans against the wall. His eyes dart around the room taking in every detail he can. Exits, windows, people. He frowns. Being in closed spaces made him nervous

Flower looks at her. "Steak, mash potatoes, green beans and roast." She said and then got out the roast which surprisingly was in the fridge. "Good it's not frozen." She said and prepared a skillet and prepared he meat putting a few things on it. She looked at Eva and then sighed rubbing her head. She didn't say anything about Zane though him being around slightly bothered her.

Sean huffed and glared at the slavers that had just captured him again. He had killed his last master, some old male vampire who hurt one of his slaves badly. This little girl, who had no way of defending herself. Sean had snapped, and killed the man. He is half vampire, half human. If he's mad, you can guess which side comes out. He was thirsty right now though, and getting extremely irritated at the slavers, who didn't seem to understand he was a half. He would say he was thirsty, and they would proclaim they had no water available for him.

His head thudded against the side of the car that he was chained to in defeat. The other humans around him seemed almost scared of him, funny considering how non-dangerous he looked. His orange hair stood out like a sore thumb in the van of mostly brown hair. Smudges on his face from dirt were apparent on his pale skin. He wasn't as pale as a vampire, but he still didn't enjoy the sun at all.

What he really wanted right now was blood, but he couldn't so much as flash his fangs at the humans, or one might scream. Most of them seemed broken down though, probably bad slavers, or bad owners, or just a bad life in general. They weren't his problem though, so he didn't care too much. The car stopped, and they were let out into what looked like some messed up petting zoo plus market.

Sean stepped out last from the van, and looked around, his blueish eyes scanning. He sighed then, and simply cooperated. His once well kept outfit was in tatters, mostly caked in either dirt, or dried vampire blood. They stuck him in a cell with no one else in it, and a nice barred wall on one side so that the vampires could peruse the potential victims, or slaves as they liked to call them. Sean merely sat against the back wall of his cage, waiting for someone to buy him.

Ariel stepped out into the sun and shaded her eyes. The rays tingled on her skin in warning, she knew if she stayed out for too long her skin would start to burn. She needed to do this quickly pick a slave then back inside we go. She walked up to the slave trader with her eyes still shaded. Her eyes caught on a boy who was leaning against the side of a car. He looked docile enough and submissive but there was an odd smell about him. She just figured it was the sun or that he hadn't had a bath in a while or something. "How much for him?" She asked pointing to Sean.

Eva leaned against the counter casually, looking at the food, "So... pretty simple right? Cook steak to medium rare, or rare, depending on preference. Hopefully it is already marinated. Roast needs to be tender, melt in your mouth almost, but with definite flavor. That is all in the seasoning. Mashed potatoes, it's special thing is the gravy, which we can make from either a reduction, or just juices from the meats. The mashed potatoes themselves should be seasoned well, no biggie. The green beans..." She paused and thought for a moment, staring into the ceiling, happily shoving thoughts of her dilemma with Zane out of her mind, "Sauteed? Do you think?"

Sean stared at this girl who wanted to buy him. She was shading her eyes, and he was in the shade of the cell. His head cocked to the side with curiosity, and the slaver opened up the door, pulling Sean out roughly. He was just staring at the girl while the slaver spoke, "He is a damned liability lady. I'll give 'em to you cheap. Twenty bucks." Sean snorted, and smirked, his orange hair moving slightly in the wind, "It is so good to know I am worth so little..." His voice had a scottish tinge to it, even though he did not look scottish in particular.

As soon as the girl gave the slaver the money, Sean nodded at her politely, "Miss. I am ever so pleased to know my new captor. Be warned, the last one died." He laughed, his blue eyes shining. He said it in a way that one wouldn't know if he was joking, or being serious. "Where to, mi'lady?" he asked, smiling like an idiot. He figured he might as well have fun with this while he can.

Ariel paid up smiling a little when the trader gave her a cheaper price. Then a small frown flickered across her features, the best slaves usually had the highest prices the lowest often had the cheapest ones. But when the slave spoke, out of turn though she didn't really mind that much, but when he mentioned killing his last master she began to have second thoughts. Then she shrugged she could take care of herself a puny human wouldn't be able to touch her if they'd tried. "Before we go, what is you name boy?" She asked, "I'm Ariel Fern. You can call me Ariel in private but a more formal addressing with others around. I'm not cruel but I expect you to mind your place. I have other expectations as well but they won't be difficult at all to achieve you'll see."

She was still coming up with those expectations and the ones she had already said had come from her experiance with handling new slaves when she was back home. But she really didnt have much experiance being the sole person in charge of a slave so she was a tad bit nervous. Slave or not she felt a weird sort of need to treat him as an equal which was odd because she had never felt that way to another slave. Something just felt off hangout him almost like her species...like a vampire.

"Alright Miss Ariel," Sean said, a sweet smile adorning his face as he bowed to her curtiously, "I am Sean Kinsley." He came back up from bowing and looked at her expectantly, "Do you wish to go to your house? I would suppose you must lead the way, seeing as I do not know where it is." His smile never wavered. Sean was being overly nice on purpose, with a touch of sarcasm, as though he was making fun of her. It shouldn't show in his voice though, or his fairly fake smile. He had no intentions of running, or anything of the sort, this girl seemed nervous, and he could only guess at why. "By the by, does my smell bother you?" he asked, looking at her again, "I am certain I smell like a mix of dirt, sweat, and a bit of vampire blood."

Flower nodded doing as she suggested. She looked at Africa came in lazily and fell on the floor. He lightly licked Flower's leg. FLower giggled. She'd never seen a lion before, but here was one, huge with a large mane licking her like a house cat! Flower smiled and continued her cooking.

Rozaline obtained the book about dragons she wanted to read, and headed out of the library. She walked down the wide hall and was now already reading the book, not wanting to wait and sit down for something interesting. Rozaline was wondering off in her mind again, not bothering to glance at the things the castle. She bumped into the a wall, hitting the top of her head. "Geez..." she muttered. I DID have it coming, Rozaline thought. She spotted Nick.

Zane walks up behind the two girls, seemingly appearing out of no where "Any thing I can do to help?" he looks at Flower then at Evangeline he smiles brightly and his fangs flashthen he looks at Flower and he smiles at her, less enthusiasticly though.

Nick glanced at her. He walked over and then chuckled slightly at her smiling. "Running into walls now are we?" He asked and then stood tall over her. His hair slightly brushing over his eyes. He put his arm up leaning on the wall while looking at her.

Flower looks at Zane and then shakes her head. "No I think we got it." She still was uncomfortable around him and by the tone in her voice still mad at him for kidnapping her. (Ugh I'm tired so these might be a bit short)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back