• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RuinedTale (Undertale RP)(CLOSED)

KirienIsamu

a determined artist
Long ago, two races ruled over the Earth: Humans and Monsters.
One day, war broke out between the two races.
After a long battle, the humans were victorious.
They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.
Many years later. . . .
MT Ebott 211X
With the kindness and compassion, a human would share with monster kind the barrier was destroyed.
Now we must strive to maintain peace and harmony between the two races to avoid history repeating itself.

Somewhat of a reboot of ideas I and a friend had years ago that never got fully explored.
7 years after the barrier was destroyed peace has managed to be maintained despite the chaos of trying to get monsters and humans to coexist.
However, some are not as welcoming of this and have been trying to relight the war by any means necessary.
I would like to keep this RP small and casual to not stress anyone out. If you want to play a canon character feel free as long as it's in reason. Some deltarune characters may also be available as long as they make sense. Due to having a story I want to tell with them, Frisk themselves is unavailable but I don't plan to make them do everything. I want everyone to have fun.
A gameOver/Reset will only occur if everyone in a battle falls (Like deltarune) or if Frisk is killed outside of battle by something significant.
OCs are also encouraged to play as well.

Hmm, this seems interesting. Is it possible to play something like a human detective who wants to help make peace between humans and monsters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back