• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RPNation: The Roleplay: The Most Meta Idea Ever Conceived By The Human Mind: The Game: The Meme™

Players may post now!
I request everyone move their character sheets from the interest check and into the CS tab.

Markus sat in his office, looking through one of the pages in his notebook, filled with many notes, ranging from the magical velocity some of the new recruits had been using, to the basic scientific structure of RPNation. After having roleplayed in many other universes and worlds, he always enjoyed sitting back, and enjoying his time alone. HIs thoughts turned to his past personas. There was Wildcard, the misunderstood archer, that was framed, but helped save the royal family of Deck. There was the skeleton Calibri, who could hear the beats of the universe, and helped a human child through its worst nightmare. Even Apatite, a creature that's life source has a cut gem. But those were gone now. He was Markus, like always, and had decided that his heroing around was enough. He snapped out of is daze, and decided to open his laptop on his desk. He had about 140 documents on their, showing studies of different characters in the Nation. His organizations brochure was currently pulled up, though he still didn't want to print it. Its not very wise to print advertisements for what was supposed to be a semi-secret organizations, as 141 had a lot of enemies over the years.

Birdsie Birdsie

A young brown haired girl sat upon a throne, surrounded by luxury and servants. However, she seemed dead to it, with headphones placed over her currently humanoid ears and her blue eyes dully staring off into space. If one were to look closely, they would be able to see a bit of drool leaking from the corner of her mouth.

This is the scene that the royal Neko messenger came into early that morning. The small male scrambled into the large room, crossing it in record time. His normally neat black hair was disheveled and his clothing was askew. There was a wild look in his grey eyes. "Your Highness! Your Highness!" The messenger croaked.

Neko blinked away the dull look in her eyes, replacing it with annoyance. She tore away her headphones and her ears automatically returned to their normal cat-like form. "What?" Neko barked. "It was in middle of a good song!"

"Your Highness," the messenger continued, overlapping Neko's grievances. "There's a possibility that the Neko Kingdom might be invaded."

At that, Neko perked up. She sat up straight, her eyes growing sharper. "What?"

"Lord Birdsie has been stealing... corn."

"Eh? What does that have to do with anything?" Her music time was interrupted for corn?

The messenger gulped. "We have reason to believe that he might go after the Neko Kingdom's pocky next."

At this, Neko grew horrified. "Not the pocky! That monster, is there no evil he wouldn't stop at?"

"Well... Your Highness, we did try to invade his land-"

"Yes, yes, I know! It wasn't the smartest plan and I don't need a reminder!" Neko interrupted agitatedly. "I just couldn't be caught dead as a part of his... Whatever it is! I'm the one that rules the Neko Kingdom and I don't answer to anyone!" Neko added silently that the terms were a portion of her memes and she was too proud to admit that she had no freaking idea of what he meant. Of course she knew what memes were, but how exactly do you give someone a portion of them? It made no sense!

"Yes, your Highness."

Last edited:
An enormous 40 storey high building with the logo standing at the top surrounded by small grey factories. Each factory is different in structure for built specifically for each weapons manufactured by SPECTRE Weapons. Owned by the chibi bodied homo sapien named Spectre. On the the top floor/ 100th floor of the tall building lies Spectre in his office.

Spectre was facing a large window pane while seated on a large black office chair. He was enjoying watching a battle chopper equipped with a flaming buzzsaw launcher as a main gun, shooting down small multi colored balloons weighted with a perfect block of stone while hugging and eating a large bucket of extra salted popcorn. "Woo! You go Johnny o'l chap!!!" Spectre yelled in a large grey head set complete with a mic and antenna then took another handful of popcorn. The chopper pilot turned his head towards his boss and gave him a thumbs up.

Out of nowhere the gold coated door opened behind Spectre a man in a butler's outfit entered Spectre's office "Sir, we have finished the new weapon product you have told us to manufacture." The man said elegantly. "Do you fellas have the Miniature version?" Spectre asked without even bothering to turn his chair around towards the man because he was enjoying the view of the battle chopper's performance. "Yes sir. We have both regular size and your exclusive size sir." The man said as he laid down a large brown briefcase in his boss's gold plated desk and opened it revealing the product. "Well, let's have a look." Spectre pressed a red switch on the left armrest of his seat and the seat slowly turned around. As Spectre turned around he saw a pair of camo colored USP 45 dual pistols with a fixed grappling hook launcher attachment on where the tactical rail should be. The paired guns were in different sizes "Wow! it's exactly like i visioned it to be! Nice work!" Spectre praised the man. "You're welcome sir. The hooks of the grapples are magnetic too and the pistols are loaded with standard 9mm for now since were still waiting for your approval of modifying it's ammo." The man added and bowed. Spectre took the miniaturized version with a smile on his face. "Let's give these babies a test shot right now, shall we?" Spectre said with a grin.

"As in right now sir?" The man quoted his boss's words.
"Yes." Spectre replied and opened the drawer underneath his desk, knocking/spilling the bucket of popcorn to the floor in the process. Spectre took out a small gold bar, turned his chair around and aimed it towards the window. "Sir what are doing?" The man asked. "Going for a test shot! What else chap!?" He joyfully yelled and threw the gold bar towards the window, making a large hole enough for Spectre to jump out of. "Sir, i don't think that's a good idea..." The man warned him. "Wee!" Spectre ran towards the broken window pane and jumped out of it followed with a front flip. Spectre aimed the guns towards the battle chopper's tail boom and activated the grappling hooks by pressing a secondary trigger located under the main trigger. "Hey! Sir!?" The chopper pilot was taken by surprise when he saw spectre latched on to the chopper. "Don't talk chap! Just swing me!" Spectre commanded.The pilot obeyed him despite it being dangerous. But he knew that Spectre knows what he's doing. "Wee!!!" Spectre was enjoying the full 360 rotation. Luckily for him the hooks stay intact and punctured and didn't come popped off. once going for another 360 spin Spectre immediately yelled in the mic "Toss me!!!" Spectre commanded the pilot. The pilot immediately stopped rotating. Spectre reeled the hooks back to him by pressing the same trigger twice. He was launched off perfectly towards the window he just broke. While flying his way there tried to shoot down a red balloon in mid air. Spectre rapidly fired both guns simultaneously until the balloon popped because of a bullet. Upon popping the ballon in time he tried land his chair and succeeded. "Well, that was fun! I'm going to the bathroom clean this mess for me will you chap?" Spectre said to the man and placed the smoking guns at his desk. The man sighed and started to clean up the popcorn littered on the floor, place the guns back in the briefcase and called the staff to replace the window their boss intentionally broke while spectre marched and whistled away to the bathroom.

KAmber did a couple of midair twirls. His gravity control relied on his weight, which was relatively low. This allowed him to direct gravity whatever way he wanted against him. He flipped a coin and teleported to get a bagel, then came back right in time to catch it. He started munching on the bagel and then his bag spilled everywhere.
If it was a sound, I can only describe it as
FHOOOWOOP.
The mess of incredibly crappy katanas and Madeline pans was rather odd. Most of the blades broke and didn't even dent the pans, but the odd few that did got the pans absolutely broken. One of his floating hands stuck it all back in the bag, while the other fed him the bagel. He relaxed and started sword fighting. With himself.

Markus put his hands behind his head, and sighed, before deciding to re-read the info about some of the many strange things that could be a threat to his organization. He had a long list, and glanced at it, hardly caring for kingdoms and jesters and maniacal billionaires.

Birdsie Birdsie KAmber KAmber Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

The King of Memes was sitting in what seemed to be a game-room. He had one of these helmets you see in a baseball game that have cans of soda in them. His were specifically mountain dew. He took a sip through a pipe that led to the cans, holding a joystick in his hands as he crouched on the blue carpet. The large TV in front of him was enormous, as large as the screens you see in a cinema. The King was interrupted by a derp entering the room.

"What? Can't you see I'm about to 360 noscope?" The King of Memes violently inquired. It was a bad habit for him to become aggressive whenever someone interrupted him during a match of Call of Duty, however, the King of Memes did not turn around to see who entered the room. His red eyes were too concentrated on the TV.

"Yes, I am sorry, your highness, but this is about the spoken report about our latest corn shipments that you requested." The Derp responded, with a derpy expression.

"Uwot?" The King of Memes turned around, with his eyes being so painfully aggravated one could see the blood vessels in them. His brows were curled downward, in anger. "I think I told you not to do shit I don't like. I told you I don't like it when someone comes in here without an important thing to tell me." The Derp gulped, as its derpy expression shifted into a frightened one.

"Well, whatever. I just 420'd someone." The King of Memes spoke, not shifting his eyes at the TV, but pressing buttons on the controller. One could see him gain 100 points in the game he was playing. "That is a fundamental improvement to my mood. Go ahead with your incoherent ramblings, or whatever you came here for."

The Derp proceeded to list an inane report of farm products stolen from @yoongi 's realm.

"Hm, so we have corn. Cool. What next should we get for the ultra-dinner, then?"

The King of Memes took a to-do list in his hands, then gazed upon it.
Mountain Dew
Doritos
Dewritos
Edible Memes
Candy
Corn
Pocky
Dragon Meat (Seems like an opportunity for some great adventure, sire! - derp)
Hydra Meat
Sushi made from an Elder God's flesh
Wine transumated from water by Jesus Christ himself
Vampire Meat and/or Blood (I refuse to get this, derp, because the risk of edge infestation, cancer epidemic and 4th degree cringe are too high - bird)

"Pocky's next... Derp, prepare our war-vessels and make sure they are fueled. Mobilize the fleet!" The King of Memes stood up, pointing his finger heroically towards the sky.

Derp smiled again, then in a japanese accent said: "Iees, mai rourdo!" (Yes, my lord!) "What was that?" The King of Memes' eyes focused on the left side, looking towards Derp with suspicion. Derp spoke once again in a japanese accent: "Iees, yo hainess!?" (Yes, your highness!?)

And then, the King of Memes spoke and he spoke, with a terrible voice of might, the following:

"Yes, my king. I am sorry. I will inform the generals." Derp left the game room.

The King of Memes dropped the joystick, then walked out to the balcony to see his soldiers already in formation. What a quick response time! With such an army, the Memes would flourish!
"INVADE THE NEKOS AND BRING ME POCKY FOR DINNER!" The army rose their left arms in the sky in front of them, similar to a particular evil regime that stopped existing long ago, and all of them yelled: "MEME WITHIN, MEME WITHOUT!"

[30 Minutes Later]

Helicopters, planes and military vehicles including spaceships would suddenly warp into the Neko Realm, starting a full-scale conflict right off the bat. The mighty memes invaded everything they saw. Some of them could cause brain cancer with their mere sight.
NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

"Your Highness!" The messenger's voice came out strangled.

"Yes, I know," Neko growled. Her hand tightened into a fist before pulling out her trusty katana. It was starting. She could hear the beginning of the invasion outside, the direction she started towards.

Neko approached her general at the front gate. He looked to her for orders but she was already issuing them. "Have the second squadron loop around and attack from behind while the first leads the attack from the front. It's up to them to be our main defense."

"My Lady, we've already lost almost 30% of our forces from their first attacks. We cannot hold them for long. They're too strong. They have the power of... Memes." Already the general seemed defeated. Hopelessness dulled his eyes.

"And do you know what we have? The power of our arms, of our backs, of our men. Trust in them, Roland," Neko shot back. "Now open the gate. There's someone I need to greet."

Flabbergasted, General Roland stood there while the soldiers did as the Queen ordered. Neko stepped forward and, in midst of all of the destruction, she called out one name: "Gin-ku-!! Wait, no, that's not right."
Birdsie Birdsie

Spectre walked back into his office only to find the man finished cleaning his mess. The popcorn was now in the trash and a bunch of suited men were trying to replace his broken window via large transport copter. "Sir" The man from earlier greeted. "Yes what is it?" Spectre replied sincerely. "I just received news that our delivery crew has successfully exported the standard military grade firearms towards their designated area." The man reported. Spectre simply smiled to the man. "Well, that's good!" Spectre was glad that he has managed to make yet another multi million cash profit. Spectre walked slowly towards his office chair. "Sir, if you don't mind me asking. How come do we only sell standard military weapons instead of our specialized ones?" The man asked. Spectre turned his huge head towards the man and sat on his chair. "Well, i guess i'll have to tell you again." Spectre said with a shrug. "It's because we can't let the public know that, we are manufacturing and testing new unconventional weapons. If the public finds out that we have stepped up our weaponry. They'll force out to give more money to us, which is great but i fear that one day they will overthrow us with our own weapon tech and take over the business..." Spectre sounded worried about his last few statements. The man simply nodded for he had understood. "But remember chap. We sell weapons to others, in order to help them." Spectre added. The man simply stood silent and awaited for him to dismiss. "Also, Load the next batch of weapon trucks with the standard military ammo and weaponry. The man bowed to Spectre and took the briefcase with him. Spectre gazed upon a golden landline telephone resting on top of his desk waiting for a call.

If Jesus can walk on water, can he swim on land?
Spoons are just little bowls on sticks.
Why is it called a stepfather, and not a faux pa?

These thoughts whirled through the mind of Lan Marvelous, as he sat deep within the Meditation Room of the Guild of Deep and Pointless Imaginings' main headquarters. He felt the flow of the Incredible Thoughts throughout the Multiverse, grabbing snatches of deep, yet useless, ponderings. With him was Jeff, his magical bunny-sloth and fellow thinker, who was imagining things along the same lines.
Why do we bake cookies, and cook bacon?
Bathtubs are just reverse boats.
If you don't pay a prostitute, is it violation or shoplifting?

As ALT-R34 opened her eyes, lines of command prompts and diagnostics appeared over her vision. It was a standard system wake up call. She continued to lie there until she saw "System Wake Up: Complete." With that she sat up and allowed her vision to clear up, revealing her lounge. As Alteras stood up, she went about turning on the blue and white lights and compiling her stuff. She sat back down at a stool at the bar and looked over the counter. There lied a stray corn kernel. Picking it up, she thought to herself, "Why does Birdsie want corn? Who is he even feeding with that corn. Or perhaps he wants to create a massive amount of plastic with it." Letting out a sigh, something that she learned and wasn't natural to her computing mind, she gave up and went about cleaning the place. "I guess we're open now." She shot her eyes toward the door and her tail swung around to connect to the counter's I/O port. Instantly the door unlocked and light glowed to signify the lounge's wake. Slowly moving her tail back out, she picked up a glass and began cleaning it to high clarity.

"Sir?" A small, four legged pokemon walked into his office. Noivian Noivian had always been a good friend of his, and was a close confident of his. "Yes, Noivian?" "There have been some disturbances with the members. The usual mental breakdowns and philosophical questioning. But other than that, there has been an incident going on lately. Having to do with a certain thing..." Markus looked up, his glasses seeming to dare Nouvian not to finish her sentence. "...Corn." He seemed a bit disgruntled by this. "wait a minute. This whole situation is becuase of corn!?! What does yellow cubes of vegetable have to do with me?" Noivian gulped. "It seems to be causing problems in the Nation. Shall we investigate?" Markus sighed, and looked at the options for the list that popped up. 1 - Yes, 2 - No. A die appeared in front of him, and he rolled it, landing on a one.

Suddenly, an alarm went off, blaring throughout the entire headquarters and rousing Lan from his meditations. Grabbing his Punctuation Gun and Jeff, he scrambled to the Hall of Computers, the place where all the alarms originated.
"What's going on?" he asked the nearest person.
"We've just received a report that the Neko Realm is under attack!" the person responded, frantically scrolling through a Facebook feed. "By the Kingdom of Memes! We're not exactly sure about their motivation just yet, but whatever it is, it can't be good!"
The Neko Realm... why did that sound so familiar to Lan? "The Neko Realm..." he wondered aloud.
The Neko Realm is a close ally of the Guild, Jeff mentally spoke. They are famed for being the Multiverse's best producer of pocky. Honestly, Lan, you must pay more attention at the Guild assemblies.
Lan's mind began to race, trying to fit all the pieces together. The Kingdom of Memes... invading the Neko Realm... which was the Multiverse's best producer of pocky... Suddenly, what was hopefully the big picture came to him. "I think I know what the problem is. I'm going to Teleport to the Neko Realm and see if I can stay the invasion. Send a fleet of Tumblrs after me."
"All right," the person said in not the most confident tone.
No, Lan, Jeff mentally spoke. You already used your weekly Teleport to go to that taco stand.
"Oh yeah. Drat. Guess I'll have to go the long way."

Last edited:
Soon the golden telephone began to make a glorious ringing noise. Spectre immediately picked up the phone with his small right hand. "Thank you for calling SPECTRE weapons! This is Spectre speaking, how may i help you?" Spectre greeted the individual on the telephone with a cheerful tone as he placed the phone over his right ear. "Ahh, i see, so you liked the camo paint job on the weapons we delivered to you! Glad to hear that!" Spectre chuckled over the phone. "Yes, the paint job is also priced. Gotta make money on that too to feed my people ya know. But i'm so glad you did not complain about the extra charges, most customers i have are like asking for a discount on the paint job." Spectre smiled to himself. "Anyways, feel free to buy ammunition from us! We have 90% discounts of weapons and ammo sales from time to time. Remember to dial 4-9000 and we'll provide you with our best service and products we can give to you, cause boy don't you deserve the best!" Spectre chuckled once more as he listened to his millionaire customer. "Alright, have a good day sir! Please call again." These were the words Spectre dropped on the phone before hanging up.

Spectre pulled his desk's main drawer and took out a small regular gold painted revolver with the company's logo stamped in it's handle grip. Spectre closed the drawer and held the gun eye level where his green monocle can see.

*Scanning weapon...
The Monocle displayed these word on the bottom left of the monocle. A red line began to slowly slide across the monocle's screen as it scans the gun, searching for Spectre's logo.

*Logo detected!

*Registered weapon recognized!

Product Num: #12
Product id: Spectre exclusive
Type: Handgun
Ammunition: 6/6

As soon as the line traced over the logo. A red 3d crosshair flashed on the monocle aligned to the gun. Spectre removed his top hat over his head and placed the revolver inside the hat. The gun was magnetized by the hat's walls. Spectre took a deep breath and sat quietly.

MrEvilMexican leaned back from his gaming chair, and took off his Oculus Rift. In good timing too, when his phone started ringing.
Huh? wut? Yes, I'm the Old God clean-up guy.
The more he spoke to the client on the other side, the more the rage began to build up.
For the LAST TIME, Old Gods DO NOT go on a meme-only diet, CANNOT BE TRAINED to go on a meme only diet, AND I DO NOT SELL HENTAI TAPES.
With an exhausted puff, he slammed the phone into the table, cracking the screen to the point that it was completely unrecognisable as a phone. Why would somebody need an Old God that only eats memes? Unless... unless...

No, the King of Memes would have better things to do than to invade Neko for no reason. It was probably just a terrorist. He always gets terrorists calling him asking if Old Gods could be trained. Answer? no. no, they can't.

His fears were realized, however, as warships and spacecrafts and helicopters all warped in on Neko's Empire. Damn, he finishes some ridiculous order for Old God meat, and tries to play some Fate/Apocrypha and this happens. Just fantastical. For a moment, he even considered joining the fray. He decided against it, however. It's not like he'd get free Mountain Dew for helping. He grabbed his Oculus Rift, put it back on, and opened another bottle of Mountain Dew.
If there's no Old Gods, then it's not my problem.
He though to himself happily, though it was short lived, as a DISGUSTING meme busted into his rented apartment room. The horrifying stench of Old God wafted through the air, and MrEvilMexican removed his Oculus Rift again... and THIS is what he saw:
upload_2017-4-3_12-14-15.png
He gave a squeak, before firing the entire barrel of his revolver at the meme, as the stench of burnt flesh wafted throughout the room.

Pissed, MrEvilMexican stormed out of the apartment building and straight out of the city gates. He then pointed -the finger- at Birdsie Birdsie 's army and hollered:
See that? It means FUCK YOU, your memes are shit, and you're all stupid enough to start a war over POCKY.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Soon after, the main screen in the Neko Headquarters (if there was one. If there wasn't, then it was a hologram instead,) a mysterious figure appeared from the dust. It was Birdsie! And then he spoke to the Neko Queen: "How are you, gentlemen? All your base are belong to us," then cackled. Nothing was better than cracking a meme from the era before memes were called memes. Such antic memes were of great power and using, or feasting on them felt like drinking fine-aged wine.

Soon after he said it, this song began to play, as Birdsie faded from the screen/hologram:

The screen/hologram was replaced by the following meme, then a blunt appeared in Spongebob's mouth, as the whole thing faded to a black and white color. A scumbag hat and sunglasses appeared on Spongebob's face as well.
spongebob-rainbow-get-fucking-rekt.jpg

Soon after, Birdsie himself teleported before the Neko enemy. With the flick of a wrist, a large ensemble of golden portals appeared behind Birdsie. He fired memes straight from 4Chan at the Neko soldiers, tearing them apart with cruelty. Those that survived were turned into anime-neko-memes. Soon after, The Buster Sword from Final Fantasy VII appeared in Birdsie's hand, but it was labelled: "Memetic Agent," with a fancy font.

Birdsie threw the sword towards the gates of the castle, breaking through them. He looked straight at the Neko Queen, with his army of memes just behind him. "Wanna give up, m8?" Birdsie rose his hand. He prepared to snap his fingers, which would mean 1% concentrated memes from 4Chan being fired at the whole castle. (The power of this attack is worth around 1/3 of the Hiroshima nuke.)
NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Alteras Alteras

She couldn't help it. Neko gritted her teeth and her fists tightened even further. Long fingernails stabbed into her palm but she was beyond caring. "You'll never get away with this, 'mate'. There's a certain consequence that comes with every action." Saying so, Neko lifted her katana and pointed it at Birdsie. "Especially when it comes to villainous acts affected by Anime Rules." Neko tried to muster all of her courage into her words, but she knew that she couldn't win this battle. Not like this. Even Anime Rules delegates that there would be a period of defeat before the Main Character regroups and ultimately overcomes the enemy. That was all well and good, but, Neko couldn't afford to lose all of her pocky. Or rather, risk her pride being bludgeoned yet again. She could not lose to Birdsie a third time.
Birdsie Birdsie

As he piloted his personal Tumblr, painted in garish stripes of red, white, and black (to match his clothes), Lan contacted the Guild of Those Resisting Maturity "I'm going to need twenty-one BONKLE mechs sent to the Neko Realm, along with twenty-one pilots- twenty-one of your best pilots," he said to the person that had received his call
"What for?" the person asked
"The Kingdom of Memes is invading the Neko Realm for pocky," Lan replied "If we give our aid, then the chances are good that the Guild will feast tonight "
A malicious grin came over the face of the person "Will do," they said
As the video connection winked out, a voice in Lan's head that was not Jeff's or his own sounded Both your Guilds may earn victory this day, but you, personally, will not Because you are a filthy turncoat with no friends to share their spoils with you You are nothing
Lan's grip on the steering wheel tightened, as he felt The Depression begin to surface That's not true, he answered
Is it not? The Depression asked tauntingly You can deny it all you want, but you know that it is true You worthless-
Lan, remember the focus technique I taught you, Jeff mentally spoke, breaking off The Depression Fight it Fight The Depression!
Breathing deeply, Lan repeated this mantra in his head: I am one with the Force and the Force is with me With enough repeating, the voice slipped away, and The Depression was dormant again, for the time being
Lan mentally thanked Jeff, then glanced at his map screen He had arrived in the Neko Realm Time for a dramatic entrance
He opened the Tumblr's cockpit and ejected himself and Jeff from the vehicle, executing a perfect backflip before landing Iron Man-style in front of a small brown-haired girl with a katana in her hand Looking over his shoulder, he said to her with a smirk, "I believe that someone was in need of some backup?"

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Last edited:
Spectre sat in his office for almost quite an hour now. The window he broke was done and patched up. Spectre was about to fall asleep in his chair, his large eyelids were about to close his natural red eyes. Until a young teenage girl wearing pair of large rectangular glasses in a maid outfit entered his office with a worried look. "Sir, i hope i'm not interrupting you but i have news for you." The maid said. Spectre's eyes were closed and his mouth was drooling but he immediately woke up and gave his attention to the maid. "Huh!? Oh news eh? Well, spit it out." He said with a yawn. "Well sir, the good news we have loaded the next weapons for exporting but the bad news is... were out of popcorn..." The maid and everyone else who works under Spectre knows that this is Spectre's favorite snack when he watches new weapon testing. "Oh yes, that's cool that's cool. Wait what!?" Obviously Spectre was absent minded. "Come again!?" Spectre wanted to clarify if his ears are not messing with him. "Were out of popcorn..." The maid said sadly. Spectre's jaw dropped and his eyes widened as the truth before him was told. Spectre closed his mouth and his face began to make a about-to-cry expression. Spectre's eyes glistened and small whimpering noises can be heard from him. "For real? Have tried to order a fresh batch of corn!?" Spectre's eye started to pour out tears. The maid nodded her head down "Yes, We tried to call the corn companies and they said they were all out as if they were stolen." The maid explained. Spectre began to softly cry in his seat like a small child. The maid carried him in her arms and started to pat his back softly as if he was her child. "Let it all out sir." The maid said to his ear and removed his headset. "Get me to my chopper..." Spectre said said in a dead serious tone. Spectre's crying suddenly stopped.

JOKE.JPG

The maid nodded and went to the roof top of the building with her boss in her arms. Spectre's chopper was already waiting for him protected by four more battle choppers which were red, blue, yellow, and green. Originally Spectre was suppose to go @yoongi 's territory to pay them a visit but it seems like Spectre has other plans. the maid gently laid his boss down so he can walk freely. Spectre walked towards his silver colored armored battle chopper. "Tell the other maids and butlers to suit up and prepare the budget war vehicles. Were going to see whose behind this madness." He told the maid without making eye contact "Yes sir!" The maid replied sternly and did a small bow before taking out a black walkie talkie that was attached on her hip. "All Spectre personnel please prepare your weapons, uniforms, and armor. We are going to on an expedition. I repeat we are going on an expedition. Please occupy all military budget vehicles."
B_Copters.gif
The maid messaged everyone in the factories. The factories began to descend to the underground protecting them and now military vehicles like tanks, medium tanks, missile launchers, artillerys, anti airs and more. began to rise in a platform were the Factories stood. "Let's go." Spectre rode his silver chopper and took a seat next to it's cockpit. Spectre's small army began to advance slowly around RpNation. Spectre crossed a few territories he's not allowed to enter. Spectre's emblem was also found on the weapons and vehicles which was slightly different from his company.
123.png
(open for interaction)

Alteras was kinda bored. Almost no one came into the bar, so she decided to look up the news. Tapping the countertop, a series of holographs appeared and displayed a variety of news in RPNation. Flicking through the updates, she found a headline that said, "Birdsie invades Neko Kingdom for Pocky!" She quickly facepalmed. Continuing down, there were reports of an army going through other people's territories. "What the..." She stood up and picked up her Blanc Rayon and walked to the door, while saying, "Bar's Closed!" Standing before the door, the lights behind her dimmed and the electronics shutdown. Her tail whipped around and plugged into a port by the door.

After some programming, her tail released and the door unlocked to a portal programmed to the closest territory said army was going through. Her bar was technically in the periphery of RPNation, so to get customers, she installed portals to her bar throughout several major cities and territories. While she maintains citizenship under Birdsie, she's technically neutral territory and neutral figure. Pulling her cap down and readjusting her gun on her shoulder, she stepped forward through the portal into the streets. Immediately, to the surprise of onlookers, she broke out into a run toward the army. A map was displayed in her vision directing her to the outskirts of said territory to the army.

It was a weird army, definitely not one maintained by any kingdom. The mismatch colors and the smallness of the vehicles made it comical. Placing her sights on the army, she zoomed in. "That emblem..." Looking back up and pointing her plasma gun upwards, she shot a warning shot to get their attention.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Spectre heard a single shot fired from a distance. Spectre skipped a heartbeat when he heard it. "Stop." Spectre grabbed his personal chopper's headset and commanded his small army to halt. The army heard their boss's commanded and immediately stopped in place. "Turn the chopper at three o clock. I need to look for that shot." Spectre commanded his chopper pilot. The pilot turned the silver chopper to right. Spectre grabbed a small black suitcase and opened the chopper's door. Cold rushing wind rushed through Spectre. The front choppers were blocking his view. Spectre slowly opened his small arms wide telling his chopper guards to split up. The red and yellow chopper shifted right while the blue and green shifted left.

Spectre's monocle started to scan the frontal area where his army is facing. His monocle found nothing probably because he's high up and far.
"Lower me." Spectre kept a blank yet calm expression. The hopper pilot nodded and slowly descended down to the ground. Spectre jumped down when the chopper finally touched the ground. Spectre walked slowly in the middle of his self funded army. His army watched him walked past them, none of them moved out of their place. While Spectre was walking he told his army "Don't open fire no matter what happens." When Spectre reached the ends of his army he walked further, a few more meters away from his army. Spectre cleared his throat and shouted. "We mean no harm! We are just trying pass by!" Spectre shouted in open arms. Spectre knew he was wide open for an attack but he has to prove himself that he is willing to sacrifice himself to prove it.
Alteras Alteras

Alteras, ran forward at inhuman speed, well more accurately, a proper speed for an android, carrying her gun in her arms. She stopped several yards before the little chibi figure. "Ah... Spectre." Regaining her composure, she placed her hand on her chest and bent forward in a bow, something she always does in her bar. "Forgive me for alarming you, I just wish to know what is the purpose of your army. I didn't want to intrude your company's communication channels. I find them a bit too... invasive... Ah! You probably don't know me, I am Alteras, former mercenary, current bartender." She said looking upwards, well downwards (?) at the small figure. It was almost too perfect, the leader being a chibi for a comically small and mismatch army. Her face lightened considerably and she began to play a light tone in her mind.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

The queen blinked at the newcomer before smiling. "Yes! Thank you!" She said with genuine happiness. Neko was grateful for the help, her relief evident. He had come just in time.

When she thought that her savior wasn't looking, Neko stuck her tongue out at Birdsie. She was tempted to add a 'Nuh-nah-nuh-nuh,' but that might have been overkill.
capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS Birdsie Birdsie

Birdsie stared at the events, then used his tactical genius and saw that the man who arrived had a T.U.M.B.L.R. frame, so did his backup. Ignoring the words of the impudent malcontents and the little girl sticking her tongue out at him, Birdsie took his phone and made a picture of the Tumblrs and their pilots. Then he took a selfie with one of them, standing as far away as he was previously. Then Birdsie clicked the 'SEND' button to the Memetic Weaponry Research Center.

"As I was going to say, I came here for Japanese treats, sweets, and food. Let me put it this way:"

Birdsie snapped his fingers. One of the golden portals behind him pooped out a Memetic Nuke that could destroy the borders of the realm permanently, causing the shattered material from it to damage the other, nearby dimensions.

"Trick, or treat." Birdsie smiled arrogantly, lowering his arms and folding them.
"By trick, I mean: I will activate this and teleport all of my men out of here, causing an explosion within 10 seconds that will destroy everything in here. By treat, I mean: Give me your goddamned Pocky!"
capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Users who are viewing this thread

Back