Other RPNation QSA

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
My name is Andrew and I am a Queer Transgender FtM. This means I am biologically female but I am a male.

I'm going to start a QSA for RPNation. It will be a hosted project. We'll just talk about stuff relating to the LGBT+ community and maybe post art and stories, lots of cool stuff.

If you are interested, I will post a link soon to it so when I post that link (in this thread) you can click on it and click "join" or you can post a comment here on this thread right now!

This is open to people in the LGBT+ community, people who aren't in the LGBT+ community, basically it's open to anyone, unless you're going to be rude or not follow the rules.

Thank you!

At the risk of putting my head above the parapet, why do you want to create a subset within RpN? I get being proud of your particular orientation, whatever that may be, but why segregate yourself? Why not share stories, art, and all your other cool stuff within the forums that already exist rather than creating new? Let's tear down walls, not build new ones.

At the risk of putting my head above the parapet, why do you want to create a subset within RpN? I get being proud of your particular orientation, whatever that may be, but why segregate yourself? Why not share stories, art, and all your other cool stuff within the forums that already exist rather than creating new? Let's tear down walls, not build new ones.

No one is building walls or segregating. In a forum as large as RPNation it can often be hard to find other LGBT+ people if you are LGBT+ and somewhere that's for LGBT+ people is a perfect place to meet other people like you if you are in the LGBT+ community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, @Lord Pug!

I'm a bisexual woman who leans more towards women than men. When I was in high school in the late 90's (dear God, I'm dating myself), I was one of the founding members of the GSA at my high school. That put me at the very center of a lot of hate crime, especially since it was established in West Texas. I've been beaten up, threatened, touched inappropriately, and I had no less than three vehicles vandalized in high school, tires slashed, my house egged and tagged, and teachers giving me failing grades. This doesn't even touch on what I went through with (at the time) parents who didn't understand and sent me to conversion camps during the summers. (They've since become different people - it took a lot of love and patience.) So, I want you to know that I respect your desire to bring the community together, and it's never been as easy as we feel it should be to bring people together. 

I think it's safe to say that 99% of the players on this forum are at the very least tolerant and kind to, if not supportive of the LGBT community. If they weren't, they'd be role playing in a very different place. I also know that the admin, because they are fantastic at their jobs, would never tolerate anyone bashing or hurting an LGBT member, or anyone for that matter. I hope that everyone here feels safe from being bullied - no matter their race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, or anything else - member of the GSA or not. Safe places don't happen with an individual. They happen with communities that refuse to allow bullying of ANY type. 

My sexuality is a clusterfuck but I'm FtM (kinda demi). Not gonna talk about personal shit but glad to be here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back