RpNation Monthly: August 2016

Tiagirl001 said:
The new update is almost here! Yay! But one question... Will it be possible to kick/ban someone from a roleplay? If it's not already here then that could be a feature that maybe could be made in the future. I'm not sure if it's already here, though. If it is then I would like to know how one can do it so I'm not telling lies/half-truths when making the rules for a roleplay.
Users can be thread-banned, mods have done that in some surely messy and contentious discussion threads. I don't know that I've ever seen a GM request a thread ban, though. I've never witnessed a reported issue escalate that far.

Still love these Newsletters, I've gotta say. :) <3 Congrats to @Eunoia of course! :3 And same to @Agent141 for his RP being featured, looks pretty interesting too. :D

(Now I must resume my quest to do something not only good, but featureworthy. xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't been a member long, but I've only good things to say bout this site. Great atmosphere, good people, helpful staff. Best part is the fact the Lord of the site, has a grsat name

@Lord Anubis

Then theres the guy who made the site, nice guy, whats his name? @The Dark Wizard

This really is a great site, thanks administrator, although I'm not a fan of your nails ma'am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back