RpNation - Member Pictures - Put a Face to the Name

here's me my lack of eyebrows and shitty background thing

Apparently to most people, I look like a minor. I'm well above eighteen years of age, thank you very much cashier people who always asks for my ID :') .  Happy Holidays everyone! :-) 

Christmas Shit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of an old photograph of me, I still feel like I have some sort of Dysmorphophobia when it comes to uploading pictures of myself, feels odd even though this picture of me was taken a while back.

Old_photo_2.jpg

Since some peeps I know are doing this, here's moi. 

Snapchat-1450233231.jpg

This is me being basic. Lel, it's a joke picture.

I also need more pictures of myself....

EDIT: I FOUND ANOTHER ONE.

Ignore my hand on my chin, I have no makeup on and it's breakout city right there.

Snapchat-754436296.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i look like absolute trash here and i  don't even have my snakebites in (formal party yay, not.) so you can see where they're supposed to go which is sort of freaky... but here, have some garbage to offset all the cuties on this thread, and enjoy the emo cringe while you can... i'll probably delete it soon. and before you ask, no, i'm not 10 years old or a girl, and yes, my eyes are gray and it's embarrassing.  

image.jpg

Oh well hello!!! Here are Malhyanth's many faces!!

The Steampunk, the Pirate, the Zombie, and the Bog Standard varieties :P

IMG_1862.JPG

IMG_1991.JPG

IMG_1992.JPG

IMG_1993.JPG

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

image.jpeg

@HighlyDysfunctional hey, man, if you can repost yours, i'll repost my face from the other day too. let's be brave together. maybe i'll even keep it up a while this time. 

20170103_153446.jpg

Me bc I'm at Disney World and bought my precious Hei Hei. Pls ignore ugly face and fucked up hair. I've been on so many rides ok.

*looks for good picture for a week* *can't find shit* well fuck. 

i will try and post one when i find a really good one

Well here goes nothing! You can see my ugly face below!

WARNING MAY NEED GLASSES FOR WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE MAY BLIND YOU

me again.jpgme again2.jpgmeagain5.jpgmeugly.jpgsaveme.jpgME OUTSIDE.JPG

This isn't my most *current* picture, but I pretty much look the same, expect now my hair is black and blue now ^o^

I hope I don't look too gross~

OvTSLYW.jpg

i'm probably gonna delete this asap, but...

did anyone order some edgy trash? no? i'll just leave this here then... it's what happens when you borrow your friend's new jacket (that's way too big and cut wrong for you), then create what looks like a weird low-budget cosplay... and yes i'm a guy who's wearing black nail polish deal with it.

You have amazing hair ! So jealous vov

aww, thank you so much! i did it myself, it's supposed to be two tone red/black, but the black's a little faded... still, this made me smile ^^

You did that by yourself?? Aahhh that's awesome ! I usually have to go to a place to get mine done, I wish I had the skills you have with hair vov

i'm probably gonna delete this asap, but...

did anyone order some edgy trash? no? i'll just leave this here then... it's what happens when you borrow your friend's new jacket (that's way too big and cut wrong for you), then create what looks like a weird low-budget cosplay... and yes i'm a guy who's wearing black nail polish deal with it.

I absolutely LOVE your eye color! Wish mine were a different color like that. So jelly. 

I absolutely LOVE your eye color! Wish mine were a different color like that. So jelly. 

aww, really? they're a medium greyish silver tone... i was always so envious of those with blue/green/brown/hazel eyes, i thought mine were dull... seeing how many people want them though, i have a bit more confidence ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back