RpNation - Member Pictures - Put a Face to the Name

Hmmm, looks like me, my dad, and some of his friends on a Sunday afternoon. With the exception of ARs. Mostly shotguns, rifles, and the occasional bow.

I was at the range a few days ago and during the live fire the cadre said we could use burst and I'm like "Fuck yeah!" Walking towards the target just bursting the shit out of it.... great times.

My last duty station was a hospital, which...honestly was pretty cherry, but I missed shooting so much. I would literally volunteer every month to be cadre for quals because we'd get to expend the leftovers once ranges were done for the week. It made a week of dealing with nurse corps LTs on the range worth it.

My last duty station was a hospital, which...honestly was pretty cherry, but I missed shooting so much. I would literally volunteer every month to be cadre for quals because we'd get to expend the leftovers once ranges were done for the week. It made a week of dealing with nurse corps LTs on the range worth it.

Haha nice. Yeah that's seems to be thing with LTs, not knowing how to shoot and officers in general.

Haha nice. Yeah that's seems to be thing with LTs, not knowing how to shoot and officers in general.

I mean, a part of me gets it...it's not like it's what they actually do. I was a medic, so it really wasn't even my primary job technically (in b4: the best way to ensure the safety of a casualty is to eliminate the threat). They realistically probably only get out to the range the bare minimum for quals, which means they're only touching a weapon every 2 years. So a part of me really does get it, honestly.

But come on man, the bare minimum to qualify in the Army is pretty easy. You don't have to hit center-mass. You just need to hit SOMEWHERE on that gigantic fucking target. Just get on the paper somewhere. Sergeant can only do so much to help you, sir...

anime_boston_2013_tech_priest_by_coppercentipede-d66s1qy.jpg

Just making my way downtown.

not really me :^)

Last edited by a moderator:
CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, I'M NOT A FUCKING GUY OKAY

Also, I'm not 12 either, I just look like it.

IMG_20170130_201639.jpg

Snapchat-1753365203.jpg

And me rn on a ratchet day at school );

IMG_20170213_080055.jpg

IMG_6116.JPG

i know i look like a tween girl, but i'm actually a guy who's two years away from college age... yeah ;-;

"it's not a fashion statement it's a deathwish"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back