• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

RPNation Crest

yes sharkchan is the adorable shark that wants our attention and when some of us..like me give sharky chan attention.. we kinda get bit with the blushy-tude

Because if we didn't then shark-chan would find us ;P

and we don't want that now do we?

omg STAFF-CHAN as her proper name is (im so fucking disappointed in you mods) is based off of the tsundere shark meme!

she's the mascot of the general staff account, which.... doesn't get used very often anymore ):

tsundere-sharks-original.jpg

in PSA's written by staff-chan, she often calls you user-senpai and gives you her help. n- not because she cares about you, or anything...

i won't let the tradition and culture surrounding staff-chan and her lore die

Last edited by a moderator:
omg STAFF-CHAN as her proper name is (im so fucking disappointed in you mods) is based off of the tsundere shark meme!

she's the mascot of the general staff account, which.... doesn't get used very often anymore ):

in PSA's written by staff-chan, she often calls you user-senpai and gives you her help. n- not because she cares about you, or anything...

well SO-RRY

tsundere-sharks-original.jpg

TL;DR version: DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Last edited by a moderator:
You've been here since wenesday annnd your only now figuring out that we're nuts?  Should have known that when you signed up @InkWren! :P   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back