Other RPN Profile Ice-Breakers

What Does RPN Have The Most Unique Of?

• It has the most unique usernames..

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • It has the most unique profile pictures..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It has the most unique profile statuses..

• It has the most unique custom titles..

• Total voters
Aldur said:
It's cause no one ever asks me about my username or title boo hoo woe is me
Sure, I'll ask then. What's the profile name for?

@Refaulted

Yes, yes, very soon. I will do my best to keep it to something small every day. Enjoying a job ( :) ). I never hear that...at all =P. Stick with it!

Sunkissed said:
you called me
It's nice to see you know yourself =P. Are you fluent in Japanese (That's Japanese right?)

@Yunn

Thank you for helping solve the mystery. We will call on you again whenever there's another tough case.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12418-yunn/ said:
@Yunn[/URL]
Thank you for helping solve the mystery. We will call on you again whenever there's another tough case
Np, it's my job~

Anomaly said:
I love browsing recent statuses. It's so fun stumbling across a gem.
I agree. I spend many minutes looking through that feed that rolls through the homepage. I never fail to find something good.

@Refaulted[/URL]

Yes, yes, very soon. I will do my best to keep it to something small every day. Enjoying a job ( :) ). I never hear that...at all =P. Stick with it!

It's nice to see you know yourself =P. Are you fluent in Japanese (That's Japanese right?)

@Yunn

Thank you for helping solve the mystery. We will call on you again whenever there's another tough case.
It's actually Korean-but no, not at all xD

I know a few words in Korean and Japanese but I'm better at Japanese :D I'm nowhere near professional level though xD

Sunkissed said:
It's actually Korean-but no, not at all xD
I know a few words in Korean and Japanese but I'm better at Japanese :D I'm nowhere near professional level though xD
(' :| ) Ah, Korean! Sorry. Between the avatars, signature, purple mod ribbon, and crazy statuses (yes I read them almost daily), you so far, have the whole "uniquest" package I've seen xD . Your profile is so colorful, sometimes I feel like taking a bite and eating it like bubblegum (:3)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](' :| ) Ah, Korean! Sorry. Between the avatars, signature, purple mod ribbon, and crazy statuses (yes I read them almost daily), you so far, have the whole "uniquest" package I've seen xD . Your profile is so colorful, sometimes I feel like taking a bite and eating it like bubblegum (:3)

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! :)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Sure, I'll ask then. What's the profile name for?

[/QUOTE]
That is strictly confidential.

Fool!

It is art of Excalibur from Soul Eater, a profile change I did purely to annoy Atom and Arky to infinite amounts xD their reactions on skype were utterly priceless when I changed my profile name and picture.

White Masquerade][sh]Pros[/sh] [LIST][*]Excellent set-up and trap [/LIST] [sh]Cons[/sh] [LIST][*]Broken Trust [/LIST] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5844-excalibur/ said:
@Excalibur[/URL]

Lol. I see. Well you have a 3rd person it annoys now.
Hold on, you trusted me before? Hey if you want I could tell you what my custom title is. I won't lie! Pinky swear!

Aldur said:
Hold on, you trusted me before? Hey if you want I could tell you what my custom title is. I won't lie! Pinky swear!
Definitely I did. You may keep the custom title a secret too now though (<_<)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Definitely I did. You may keep the custom title a secret too now though (<_<)

[/QUOTE]
Awww, I'm sorry. What do I need to do to regain your trust now?

Aldur said:
Awww, I'm sorry. What do I need to do to regain your trust now?
You don't ask a seed what what you can do to make it turn into a tree. It takes time Aldur. Trust will grow again, don't you worry.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You don't ask a seed what what you can do to make it turn into a tree. It takes time Aldur. Trust will grow again, don't you worry.

[/QUOTE]
It's pretty established that if you want a seed to turn into a tree you have to plant it in fertile soil, and regularly take care of it. Which, as you mean, takes time.

Aldur said:
It's pretty established that if you want a seed to turn into a tree you have to plant it in fertile soil, and regularly take care of it. Which, as you mean, takes time.
Well there you go. It's going to take years (>u>)

@AllHailDago

( :P ) nice to see you enjoying yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
When I come across a unique profile picture or status/post, I'll appreciate it and move on. I don't really keep track of that kind of stuff.

Cavil said:
When I come across a unique profile picture or status/post, I'll appreciate it and move on. I don't really keep track of that kind of stuff.
Understandable. I'm sure something like this doesn't rank high on the minds of a lot of people! Well if you do ever find something that catches your eye, feel free to shout here. This is really just a starter to interact with people you normally don't.

Excalibur said:
Fool!
It is art of Excalibur from Soul Eater, a profile change I did purely to annoy Atom and Arky to infinite amounts xD their reactions on skype were utterly priceless when I changed my profile name and picture.
There was a lot of screaming on my part...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back