Other RPN Profile Ice-Breakers

What Does RPN Have The Most Unique Of?

• It has the most unique usernames..

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • It has the most unique profile pictures..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It has the most unique profile statuses..

• It has the most unique custom titles..

• Total voters

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Profile Ice Breakers

Hello all, I wanted to put this up because it's been something in the back of my mind I've always wanted to do. Throughout my time time on this site, there have always been profiles I stare at, names I double-click, and statuses I laugh at because they are so absurd. Even though I haven't spoken with them directly, there are a lot of colorful people here I take a second to look at when I see them around. Is it the same for you?

For this post, I would like for you to think about what's caught your eye about somebody's profile in as long as you've been here. Wondered where they got their profile picture? Come up and finally ask them. intrigued by their choice of name? Give them the compliment. Ever wondered how they got a certain status? Now is the time to find out.

I am sure there are people you communicate with on a daily basis, and if you want to tag them about something, that's fine. However, I would like for things to be said about people you don't normally interact with. Maybe somebody you've only met in passing. It'd be nice to see new connections made, but again, at the end of the day, it's all up to you who you want to tag. Serious and light-hearted responses are both welcome.

To prove I'm not chicken, I will go first.

Begin

@Excalibur

Every time I look at your profile picture, I wonder "wtf is that?" xD . I just can't tear my eyes away from it whenever I see it, so please. What is that muscular penguin?

@Himeragi Seiker

You always have these beautiful, peaceful, profile pictures I always take 3 looks at, and I think your username is pretty cool too, but what I really find interesting is this "Suit Gang" thing. ( :P ). I love that so much. I spotted one other Suit Gang Member, but I forgot their username! I don't know who the Suit Gang is, but I'm already in love with them.

@AloisMackens

Your name...I don't know what strikes me about it, but it's just good. Unique. It flows off the tongue and I like saying. A-Lo-is-Mackenz <---This is how I pronounce it. Is that a made up username or something? How'd you get it?

@H A N A K O

(> :D ) I find your name intriguing too. Who would have thought to put the letters in all Capitals? You put a space in between in letter as well. Your user really stands out whenever I see it =)

@Paranoia

I don't know if you're still around but I always used to see your status was, "Really feeling it." That always made me giggle (:3). If there's a certain reason you put it that way, I'd like to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... Reading this... Wow...

Well my name is actually based on a character from a anime named Kuroshitsuji (Black butler) 2.

I was obsessed with it for a couple of months ago.

Alois comes from Alois Trancy and Mackens come from Jim Mackens/Luka Mackens.

And you pronounce it correctly!

Oh and I just wanted to say that I really like your profile picture.

Is that Sasuke from Naruto?

AloisMackens said:
Wow... Reading this... Wow...
Well my name is actually based on a character from a anime named Kuroshitsuji (Black butler) 2.

I was obsessed with it for a couple of months ago.

Alois comes from Alois Trancy and Mackens come from Jim Mackens/Luka Mackens.

And you pronounce it correctly!

Oh and I just wanted to say that I really like your profile picture.

Is that Sasuke from Naruto?
Excellent, I got it right =P. Never seen Black Butler, but it's on my list. It moved up on my list just a little bit now xD

It is Sasuke from Naruto! I honestly don't like the guy (boo!), but I'm doing a Naruto RP, so I wanted to use a matching avatar. Trust me, as soon as it's done, Sasuke is gone!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Excellent, I got it right =P. Never seen Black Butler, but it's on my list. It moved up on my list just a little bit now xD
It is Sasuke from Naruto! I honestly don't like the guy (boo!), but I'm doing a Naruto RP, so I wanted to use a matching avatar. Trust me, as soon as it's done, Sasuke is gone!

[/QUOTE]
Yeah Sasuke thinks he's so much better than everyone else.

I've always wondered why there are multiple Masquerades. Mind enlightening me?

AloisMackens said:
Yeah Sasuke thinks he's so much better than everyone else.
(BP) Yes. With his red eyes and cool hair (>_>)

@Veren

+1 because that was good =)

Well I'm not really sure since most of the people I hang out with here tend to change profile pics and statuses every couple minutes (you know who you are)

@White Masquerade

I'm really sorry, but I feel the need to correct you on that poll there. Unique already implies one of a kind, therefore putting "most" makes it sound like it wouldn't.

Yunn said:
Well I'm not really sure since most of the people I hang out with here tend to change profile pics and statuses every couple minutes (you know who you are)
It can be something or anybody recent. Even anything you've seen today. If you don't have anything that's caught your attention, don't worry. Something will come one day.

Aldur said:
@White Masquerade
I'm really sorry, but I feel the need to correct you on that poll there. Unique already implies one of a kind, therefore putting "most" makes it sound like it wouldn't.
Ah yeah =P. I still struggle with the finer details of English. I wish I could edit polls, but I believe someone has already voted and locked it =/

AllHailDago said:
He gets better! (Eventually)
I always wonder what @Refaulted meant when I saw their name. What is your meaning oh tiny teddy bear?
Why are you harassing me? Just kidding.

The meaning behind the name? Well, there is no huge reason. For a long time, I was a very bland person. I never really strayed away from the normal crowd, and was never my own person. In essence, a 'Default Dan', if you will. After my first year in high school, I had made a lot of wacky friends who made me step out of my comfort zone. They gave me a nickname, Chester Mantis, because I looked goofy and was super skinny at the time, like a praying mantis, and they thought it was better than my actual name. That was my first kind of internet alias for a while, and after some time, it started to grow old for me. So, I decided to think of something new, and thought of 'Refaulted' as a filler name while I thought of something better. The meaning of 'Refault' was that I was going back to the default for a little bit. So I was re-defaulting myself. And since I had done it, I made it the past tense. After some time, people who I met online found Refaulted to be a rather unique and unnatural name, and I liked the little nickname 'Ref'. It stuck after that, and has been my online persona for the last 3 years.

Sorry if that was long and drawn-out. :/

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It can be something or anybody recent. Even anything you've seen today. If you don't have anything that's caught your attention, don't worry. Something will come one day.
Ah yeah =P. I still struggle with the finer details of English. I wish I could edit polls, but I believe someone has already voted and locked it =/

[/QUOTE]
It's okay, I still love you.

@Refaulted

Wow. Enjoyed the story. The custom title you had of "Not Defaulted" before, makes sense now. I could never figure it out for the life of me.

@Aldur

I love you too, Aldur. You and your 5 previous names (o'v'o)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6947-refaulted/ said:
@Refaulted[/URL]
Wow. Enjoyed the story. The custom title you had of "Not Defaulted" before, makes sense now. I could never figure it out for the life of me.
Sorry I was always an enigma to you, Weiss. How have you been lately, by the way? It feels like it's been a while since we've chatted.

@Refaulted[/URL]

@Aldur

I love you too, Aldur. You and your 5 previous names (o'v'o)
I only have 1 previous name. Last name change was just me shortening my name.

@Refaulted

Not a problem at all, we still had many good times. I am excellent by the way, I hope you are doing well yourself. I will eventually bother you again, don't be disappointed just yet.

@Aldur

(BP) You're so cold to me, Aldur.

@cam

Cam, you are another user I forgot to tag in my opening post. Your custom title is the most entertaining I've ever come across. I first saw it like 6-7 months ago, but it's one of the few I remember and smile about every other week. How did you come up with Super Serious RP Superstar? That's a lot of P's, S's, and R's to say at once xD

@Refaulted[/URL]
Not a problem at all, we still had many good times. I am excellent by the way, I hope you are doing well yourself. I will eventually bother you again, don't be disappointed just yet.

@Aldur

(BP) You're so cold to me, Aldur.

@cam

Cam, you are another user I forgot to tag in my opening post. Your custom title is the most entertaining I've ever come across. I first saw it like 6-7 months ago, but it's one of the few I remember and smile about every other week. How did you come up with Super Serious RP Superstar? That's a lot of P's and S's to say at once xD
It's cause no one ever asks me about my username or title boo hoo woe is me

@White Masquerade

I am doing alright, thank you for asking. I recently got a second job that I am enjoying so far. Will I expect you to bother me in the future anytime soon so I may mentally prepare myself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back