Chitchat RPN CLIQUES

AAAAAYYYYYYY

>
Snapchat-2114168439.jpg.9ef9354068af6691db3083362a434e98.jpg

outofthishouse.gif

Umm...I guess you could say that @spookie spook @chesirekitten are apart of my "squad"? I dont know honestly. And personally ( i don't know if im the only one who thinks this), I don't really like the idea of calling ourselves a clique or squad. Its basically another way of shutting people out, because we all know that a "squad" or "group" never let anybody else it. I would like to call ourselves just a classic group of friends. Because that way, it doesn't make it seem like its will only be us and thats it. We like making new friends and we have no problem allowing people to talk to us or even be friends with us. If thats understandable.

i think that's subjective to your experiences with people who call themselves a 'clique' or a 'squad.' personally, i've never turned down somebody's friendship or shut someone out from my previously established friend group just because. i guess i can understand if you've had bad experiences, but as far as i'm concerned, my 'squad' is always eager to make friends with people. as long as they aren't assholes. :/

@dwale I absolutely agree with you when you say that. Ive seen your group of friends socialize with others and I absolutely love it to be honest. You all aren't mean about it and you allow everyone to talk to you. You all are probably the only group ive seen that actually allows people to talk, socialize, and "hang" out with you. When I said that, I didn't mean to say that your group is like every other stereotypical group of friends, by the way. I was speaking in general terms. Its was just my opinion.

@dwale I absolutely agree with you when you say that. Ive seen your group of friends socialize with others and I absolutely love it to be honest. You all aren't mean about it and you allow everyone to talk to you. You all are probably the only group ive seen that actually allows people to talk, socialize, and "hang" out with you. When I said that, I didn't mean to say that your group is like every other stereotypical group of friends, by the way. I was speaking in general terms. Its was just my opinion.

i know, sugar, i was just stating my own opinion back!!!

you're too sweet pls stahp

i think that's subjective to your experiences with people who call themselves a 'clique' or a 'squad.' personally, i've never turned down somebody's friendship or shut someone out from my previously established friend group just because. i guess i can understand if you've had bad experiences, but as far as i'm concerned, my 'squad' is always eager to make friends with people. as long as they aren't assholes. :/

You people are too nice, liven up a bit! If your party has anyone still alive to tell the story, then it wasn't worth going to!  ;)

there are different types of assholes, imo
my group just happens to consist of the tamer ones :///

But isn't that all groups?

After DA BOYZ got to know me, they know that I happen to explode into slurs. A group of friends just become assholes to each other, tame assholes sure, but at least nothing too bad.

And what is :///? I imagine you're rolling your chin back so fat folds appear on your neck. It's a funny image.

But isn't that all groups?

After DA BOYZ got to know me, they know that I happen to explode into slurs. A group of friends just become assholes to each other, tame assholes sure, but at least nothing too bad.

And what is :///? I imagine you're rolling your chin back so fat folds appear on your neck. It's a funny image.

not necessarily, but i see your point.

omfg please im crying ???? it's just an exaggerated ':/'

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm...I guess you could say that @spookie spook @chesirekitten are apart of my "squad"? I dont know honestly. And personally ( i don't know if im the only one who thinks this), I don't really like the idea of calling ourselves a clique or squad. Its basically another way of shutting people out, because we all know that a "squad" or "group" never let anybody else it. I would like to call ourselves just a classic group of friends. Because that way, it doesn't make it seem like its will only be us and thats it. We like making new friends and we have no problem allowing people to talk to us or even be friends with us. If thats understandable.

Agreed actually.

I don't like the idea of making people think that they're not welcome, so I'd hate if that's how I come across.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back