Chitchat RPN CLIQUES

@ my squad: you're all trash and i love you

@ everyone else: i mean ig you're cool too

Hey im not all bad and annoyingly angsty. I can be a nice person trust me. Unless you piss me off, talk bad about my little brother, or trigger my anger issues, then I can be really mean. But I am probably the most nicest person you'll ever meet. 

Hey im not all bad and annoyingly angsty. I can be a nice person trust me. Unless you piss me off, talk bad about my little brother, or trigger my anger issues, then I can be really mean. But I am probably the most nicest person you'll ever meet. 

honestly, like dead serious, you remind me of myself when i was your age.

but dw i was joking in my last comment  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hunty ur gonna get smacked tf up

giphy.gif

Alright alright, let's get ready for the duel of the century!

In this corner, standing 3 feet 1 inch tall, the true blue monster, ready to spit mediocre science puns and deal as much as a mental beating as well as a physical, @Clairvoyance

And in this corner, standing 1 foot 999 inches tall, you might think she's onamatapeia, but she's a card from MTG, @blep!

DING DING, That's the bell, have at it gent- ladies!

Alright alright, let's get ready for the duel of the century!

In this corner, standing 3 feet 1 inch tall, the true blue monster, ready to spit mediocre science puns and deal as much as a mental beating as well as a physical, @Clairvoyance

And in this corner, standing 1 foot 999 inches tall, you might think she's onamatapeia, but she's a card from MTG, @blep!

DING DING, That's the bell, have at it gent- ladies!

MY FIRSTBORN DEPENDS ON ONE OF YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back