RP

Athena nodded, she had found it strange too. "I see... I'm Athena Greenwood, a half elf. It's nice to meet you, Tobias. I was brought up the Elven way, so I can sympathise.", she smiled warmly, a little unnerved by his gaze, but not letting it affect her. Now that many of the students around them had dispersed, she felt better, like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. Hearing that he was a genie, she made a mental note not to say 'I wish' around him, even in casual conversation as people did. She doubted he would appreciate it.

"Um... I'm not sure if you know this already, but I suggest you be careful when around people...", she took a deep breath, not sure how she should elaborate.

"Uh, people do tend to say... The, um... Command? In casual conversation, without realising it. Very rarely will they actually mean what they say.", a lesson she had learnt the hard way.

@Esther_Silvers

Timothy smiled. He knew that he needed to start the process. He then planted a little thought into Alyona's head. The thought was "Perhaps you could think I'm cute and you like it to be near me,"

@Eternal Dragonchild

Alyona smiled, holding onto the edge of her jacket with both hands "I wonder if our dorms will be close together"

Timothy kept smiling and said "Perhaps, I honestly wouldn't mind it. You make pretty good company,". Timothy kept up the controlling putting into her head the thought "You feel great when your near me. You feel safe and can tell me anything,"

@Eternal Dragonchild

Last edited by a moderator:
Athena nodded, she had found it strange too. "I see... I'm Athena Greenwood, a half elf. It's nice to meet you, Tobias. I was brought up the Elven way, so I can sympathise.", she smiled warmly, a little unnerved by his gaze, but not letting it affect her. Now that many of the students around them had dispersed, she felt better, like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. Hearing that he was a genie, she made a mental note not to say 'I wish' around him, even in casual conversation as people did. She doubted he would appreciate it.

"Um... I'm not sure if you know this already, but I suggest you be careful when around people...", she took a deep breath, not sure how she should elaborate.

"Uh, people do tend to say... The, um... Command? In casual conversation, without realising it. Very rarely will they actually mean what they say.", a lesson she had learnt the hard way.

@Esther_Silvers

~Tobias Genesi~

Tobias blinked in surprise. An elf? In the region of where he lived back in his home-world, there were many elves, but it was rare to come across one. They dwelt in dangerous forests, and are fierce creatures because of it. Many horrifying tales came from survivors of elf encounters, and Tobias gave the elf-girl a cautious glance, as if to make sure she wasn't those kinds of elves. But she seemed like a completely different elf, a half-elf that is. He wondered if her other half was human, and then it would be no surprise why she was so timid. Humans had high morals on Earth, while in the supernatural world, the dark forces that existed had no such thing within. However, he was glad that there was someone here could sympathize with him.

[SIZE=11pt]A moment later, he felt someone's gaze on him, and he turned to find a girl with peach-coloured hair, gazing at him, more specifically his golden bands. His cheeks flushed red uncharacteristically, and he looked away, wishing these bands disappeared right there and then. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Damn these bracelets, [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]he thought bitterly.[/SIZE]

When she mention the ways of casual conversation and around the creatures of Earth, Tobias nodded, his blue eyes serious, trying to forget the pink-haired girl's attention to his bands. He was glad for the piece of advice, and he sure would be cautious. However, it would be hard. Some people might say 'I wish' in a non-serious or offending way, just as wistful thinking. But little do they know, that if Tobias is within earshot, he would have no choice but to grant the wish. 

"Thanks," he answered, smiling a little, for the first time since he got here. "What are your powers?"

@FrostFire

@Blue Jay

Athena noted his surprise, perhaps he had heard things about Elves, and considering some of the things her father had told her, she didn't blame him. She also noticed his unrest, and she reached out, delicately holding his wrist, below his cuff and careful not to touch it, as she pulled him (all be it weakly) towards the side of the boat, next to the wooden railing. This sreved two purposes, to try and take him away from the prying eyes, even if it was only a short distance, and for a little demonstration.

"Anytime. Now, this... Is my power.", Athena placed her other hand (the one that wasn't holding to Tobias' wrist) on the wooden board, her fingers splayed a little. Before both's eyes, tree saplings began sprouting between her fingers, growing into mini trees before their eyes, the bright leaves and healthy bark growing as if by a miracle from the dead and treated wood.

An idea popped into her head, but she would ask before she did anything. "Tobias... I have an idea, um... Please would you hold out your wrists? I-I know it's a bit of an odd request, but humour me.", she smiled up at him, hoping he would let her help him.

@Esther_Silvers

Timothy kept smiling and said "Perhaps, I honestly wouldn't mind it. You make pretty good company,". Timothy kept up the controlling putting into her head the thought "You feel great when your near me. You feel safe and can tell me anything,"

@Eternal Dragonchild

"Truth be told, I'm not looking forwards to this year. It's my last year now. The doctors say I'm not going to live past my 18th. I'm scared everyday that I'll die, i haven't ven looked for love" 

Jaune decided to grant her that wish for love. Jaune thought to her "You love me with every fiber of your being. You want to keep me safe and warm,". Jaune laid back and said to her "You know, I did hear about a little cafe in the school area. Perhaps you'd like to join me?"

@Eternal Dragonchild

c5hxTD0.png

"Yea having the ship blown up with all of us on it would not be a great way to start the year."  Yoona laughed along with him but her attention again turned towards the male with the golden bracelets as Alex described the earlier incident. He was with a young woman now who seemed to have a very strong attachment to the color green. She wondered if the hair color was natural or dyed like her own. The woman's ears ended in an elegant point which suggested she wasn't all the way human.

The female ice magic wielder was interesting. Along with the teleportation ability she definitely would be formidable. Yoona was very much interested in meeting her at some point. For now she nodded along with Alex's assessment of the two.

Because she was looking away she did not notice the quick change of expression on Alex's face and when she turned back to face him the smile had returned. 

She flushed slightly at his comment on her looks though her inner narcissist preened at the positive words. She was a glutton for praise, especially when it came to things she though she excelled at.  "Aren't you a regular prince charming." She returned with a teasing grin of her own.  "But really that's kind of you to say - you aren't so bad yourself." She played it coy not wanting to give up too much of what she actually thought. By her standards he was fairly handsome with his strong jaw, dark hair and uniquely two toned eyes. On top of that he was also friendly which she liked.

"Aww I was too obvious wasn't I?" Yoona shook her head feeling slight embarrassment. "Yes it's what I was hoping for. I uh- I haven't really made many friends since I've been here. Like in the US. Truth be told I'm kind of home sick... And it's only going to get worse. " She made an exasperated sound before deciding to make herself more comfortable by joining Alex where he sat. She placed her duffel bag on top of her large suitcase before pushing both to the side making sure they weren't in anyone elses path. "I haven't been home in nearly six months now. Sucks. " She put both elbows on her knees and rested her chin in her hands, a dejected half frown settling on her face. Her body language totally changing from the confident stance she held before to just someone who missing their family.

Alex smiled while chuckling softly as she laughed, thinking to himself that she has a nice laugh for some reason then shook his head and followed her eyes to the angry guy with golden bracelets and the greeny girl, shrugging as he looked back to Yoona he grinned and winked "I try, and no worries I'm sure we'll make you more friends" He grinned once more then frowned seeing her body language change suddenly and her half-frown, he reached forward and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder "Hey don't worry, you can probably still call your parents while at the Academy, plus you got me to hang out with" He tried to cheer her up by saying that to her, a part of him not wanting to see his newest friend be so down, "So you sorta know what I can do, what can you do in terms of magic?" He asked out of curiosity and hoping to get her out of her funk.

@Blue Jay

((So sorry for not replying guys. I had work all weekend and a family game night last night.)))

Cleo walked up a set a stairs, leading up from below deck and to an area no One resided in. She had been down in one of the ship's cabins with her siblings when Bri and Penny started arguing. Not wanting to deal with it, the copper haired teen decided to explore the ship. Especially since it would be a couple hours until they made it to the remote Island the school resided on.

Sighing, she walked over to the railing looking out over the ocean, gazing at the water glistening under the sun.

I wonder what it'll be like. . I hope to make some friends. . .

c5hxTD0.png

Yoona felt warmed by Alex's optimism and his heavy hand on her shoulder. He was right, things would turn out just fine as long as she stayed positive. Plus she had her new friend here to help see her through it.  "Yea, guess I'm not so alone now." Her suddenly downtrodden mood shift instantly brightened up and Yoona cracked a wide smile when Alex expressed interest in her abilities. So the scrap metal in her pocked would come in handy after all.  "Just a sec."

She reached into her pocket and pulled out the metal bits. Palm upwards with the metal in the center she showed her open hand to Alex.

"I just kind of pull metal bits together into a little golem that I'm able to control." Yoona shrugged as she explained her ability before focusing on the bits of metal in her palm. Slowly they began to tremble before all pulling towards the center. Pieces slotted into place as if they always belonged there. The metal began to form a distinctly human shape; two arms, two legs and a old rusted hex nut for the head. It shook and began to flex as though testing out it's new form.

Yoona smiled proudly at her little creation that was about the size of a small action figure. She carefully placed it on Alex's thigh, directing it's movements with her mind. The golem walked precariously along the leg before hoping off onto the deck of the ship.

"I can make bigger, stronger versions too. " She quickly added in case he was less then impressed with what she had shown him. "But yea, that's what I do. " Her little golem was currently exploring the laces of Alex's shoes as they often had minds of their own. She still didn't have an explanation for that but didn't really dwell on it too much as long as they obeyed her commands in the end.

Cleo continued gazing at the sea when she heard the sound of metal bending together. She glanced down and realized she was standing directly above where Alex and a pink haired girl were.

@Blue Jay, @ShadyBlaze

c5hxTD0.png

Yoona felt warmed by Alex's optimism and his heavy hand on her shoulder. He was right, things would turn out just fine as long as she stayed positive. Plus she had her new friend here to help see her through it.  "Yea, guess I'm not so alone now." Her suddenly downtrodden mood shift instantly brightened up and Yoona cracked a wide smile when Alex expressed interest in her abilities. So the scrap metal in her pocked would come in handy after all.  "Just a sec."

She reached into her pocket and pulled out the metal bits. Palm upwards with the metal in the center she showed her open hand to Alex.

"I just kind of pull metal bits together into a little golem that I'm able to control." Yoona shrugged as she explained her ability before focusing on the bits of metal in her palm. Slowly they began to tremble before all pulling towards the center. Pieces slotted into place as if they always belonged there. The metal began to form a distinctly human shape; two arms, two legs and a old rusted hex nut for the head. It shook and began to flex as though testing out it's new form.

Yoona smiled proudly at her little creation that was about the size of a small action figure. She carefully placed it on Alex's thigh, directing it's movements with her mind. The golem walked precariously along the leg before hoping off onto the deck of the ship.

"I can make bigger, stronger versions too. " She quickly added in case he was less then impressed with what she had shown him. "But yea, that's what I do. " Her little golem was currently exploring the laces of Alex's shoes as they often had minds of their own. She still didn't have an explanation for that but didn't really dwell on it too much as long as they obeyed her commands in the end.

Alex looked extremely impressed by how Yoona's magic worked and the possible uses it can bring in terms of combat and even in everyday life, he smiled "That's pretty cool, I'm impressed" he commented with a chuckled "Very rare to see something like this kind of magic, I wouldn't mind seeing one of your bigger, stronger versions to see how they hold up to sparring" He grinned then leaned back in his seat looking out to the ocean "Never been this far away from home...I'm kinda glad I did this, now that I think about it" He said with a slight frown as he thought back to his past.

@Blue Jay

640_kit_harington_468057150.jpg

Aiden Del Rio, having used his Shadow Movement Magic to board the ship via one of the Shadows near the corner of the common area where the other students should be located, he walked out of the shadows wearing a shortsleeve black hoodie with from those who can sense it has magic runes on it helping him blend in some, he also wears black fancy slacks and black shoes that you would wear at a party, hidden underneath his hoodie he is wearing a custom black and red collared shirt, he glances around with his two suitcases behind him being pulled by the Shadows or what looks like tendrils in the shadows, not seeing anyone apart from a familiar looking guy, a girl with pink hair, a guy with golden bracelets and a elvish girl who likes green it seems, he forces another tendril to bring a chair to him in the corner of the room, making some noise as the chair is moved along the floor and sits down on it when it arrives 

Rex looks at the sea and says" People say what neat powers and so on but I bet most of them are thinking freaks monsters and what ever floats to their tiny brains, I like the sea there's something about it where I can feel clean no matter how much dirt there is this jaded world". He then goes silent and waits to see if any one pays attention to what was said.

c5hxTD0.png

Yoona beamed as Alex seemed genuinely impressed by her power. She had worried that it would seem underwhelming when compared to magic he held. When he mentioned sparring she chewed her bottom lip in thought. Her golems hadn't really seen any combat yet. At most she knew they could smash buildings and cars but those were just stationary. How would they hold up against an intelligent opponent that definitely wouldn't stand in the same place?  "They uh- aren't exactly combat tested." She admitted somewhat sheepishly as she glanced down at her golem. It had made it's way back over to her and was currently standing at her feet, awaiting her orders. The thought of the small metal thing fighting somewhat didn't sit right with her. She knew they weren't really alive but still felt a unique form of affection and attachment to them.  "I don't know..." She trailed off in thought as she reached down to pick up the golem. Somewhat reluctantly, she broke it apart until it was once more just lifeless pieces of scrap metal. She returned them to her pocket as Alex continued to speak, following his gaze out to the bright blue ocean. 

"Oh yeah? And where exactly is home for you?"

It hadn't occurred to her that someone might be in a similar situation to herself; being far away from home. She was able to sympathize with Alex on this and understand where he was coming from.

"I have a feeling this is going to be a great experience for us. Totally worth it." She offered him an encouraging smile, the optimist in her shining through. LPA was going to be a good thing for them.

She reverted her eyes away, hoping she wasn't intruding on a private moment as she walked further down, away from the two teens. She pulled out her journal, sitting down and writing in it. Ever since she were a child, Cleo has written poetry and short stories. She also tended to draw as well, but had unfortunately packed her sketchbook in her luggage somewhere below the ship in the cargo area.

Alex smiled a little sadly to Yoona then shrugged "California to be exact San Diego" He replied softly then relaxed a little "And it's fine they aren't combat tested, I'll go easy on em" He teased her with a chuckle "But yes, it should be a fun experience" he smiled genuinely at that then nodded

Aiden winced suddenly then held his head in pain as a Shadow Tendril that moved the chair to him before suddenly became berserk, sneaking up behind the unknowing and unfortunate Cleo and slamming into her back with the strength of a gorilla

@Blue Jay @PrincessKarai8

She reverted her eyes away, hoping she wasn't intruding on a private moment as she walked further down, away from the two teens. She pulled out her journal, sitting down and writing in it. Ever since she were a child, Cleo has written poetry and short stories. She also tended to draw as well, but had unfortunately packed her sketchbook in her luggage somewhere below the ship in the cargo area.

Rex watches them silently his eyes seem dead not sure what to make of them but didn't bother to approach them, then saw a shadow whack the girl in the back and blinked but didn't make a fuse. what was that about could it be whoever is doesn't have fun control over their powers.

Cleo groaned in pain, suddenly feeling something knock her into the wall of the ship.

She felt the back of her neck, bringing her fingers away and seeing blood.

"Oh crap!" She groaned, feeling herself grow a little dizzy. 

Her ears began ringing, her vision blurring as well. 

"Not again! Not again!" She declared, feeling herself slowly slipping away.

Alex sensed something amiss as he noticed the shadow tendril slithering toward a leaving Cleo, he frowned then looked over to Yoona "If you'll excuse me, my job as a hero never ends it seems" He smiles then stands up takes a step forward away from Yoona as to not hurt her with what he is about to do then dashes forward with surprising speed as his entire body is enveloped with electricity and slams into the shadow tendril, stunning it for a few seconds then forms a sword made of fire and stabs it into the tendril quickly destroying the rogue shadow tendril ,looking over to the bleeding and prone Cleo letting the electricity covering his body disappear as he kneels to check on her wounds then summons a medium sized ball of water with healing magic imbued inside and places it against her wounds, slowly healing and closing her wounds as he waits for her to wake, glancing around to see who is a Shadow Magic User, unbeknownst to him having used electricity on his body most of his hoodie and shirt are shredded from his magic, exposing some of his athletically muscled and scarred body to everyone

@PrincessKarai8 @Blue Jay

c5hxTD0.png

YBefore Yoona really had a chance to respond to what Alex was saying the male was up and out of his seat, running at full speed towards a girl. She hadn't even seen what happened, standing up and watching his actions with uncertainty.

Alex's entire body became enveloped by electrical energy, the force of it shredding his clothing. She watched with no small amount of awe as he formed a sword made entirely of flame and stabbed it into what she could only describe as a tendril of shadow. Who had made that? A quick glance around the scene gave away no possible suspects but she could tell that tendril had something to do with the girl now laying on the floor bleeding. She didn't hesitate to rush over, careful to stay back from Alex until the eletrical energy swirling around him disappeared. When she got closer she noticed underneath all those layers of clothing he'd been wearing was muscular but badly scarred skin. Yoona covered her mouth with her hand to suppress her gasp at seeing that. Just what kind of life had Alex led up until this point?

She shook the thought from her head, turning her attention to the woman on the ground.   "Holy hell, are you ok?" She immediately knelt down next to Alex, her concern for the woman overflowing. It seemed her immediate wounds were taken care of with Alex healing them. "You continue to amaze and impress me Alexander." Yoona murmured quietly, watching the healing magic take effect. It was then she knew that this guy was probably immensely more powerful then she could even begin to imagine. She suddenly felt lucky he was willing to consider her a friend.

The woman on the floor wasn't looking too good despite the healing. She seemed to be fading out of consciousness which was not a good thing. "Shit, we might need to take her to the infirmary. This boat has one right?"

Alex glanced over and smiled at Yoona when he sees her kneel down beside him "I'm just trying to help her, I don't deserve to be praised by anyone." He said softly then checked Cleo over once more for any remaining injuries "We should move her to a couch or something to lay her down and let her rest there, we also should find out what happened or who lost control of their shadow magic" he added looking around again for whoever did that as well as looking for a couch or something similar, still unaware his upper body's clothing has been shredded.

Jaune decided to grant her that wish for love. Jaune thought to her "You love me with every fiber of your being. You want to keep me safe and warm,". Jaune laid back and said to her "You know, I did hear about a little cafe in the school area. Perhaps you'd like to join me?"

@Eternal Dragonchild

Alyona nodded "I need to take a walk around, I'll be ok. Maybe we can go to the cafe, when my heart isn't so jumpy" She stood up, straightening her jumper out and walked off around the ship to get some rest in a quieter place.

Presently she around once she heard the voice of one of the other students she knew 

Walking over quietly she leant against the wall nearby and waited for them to stop talking

@ShadyBlaze

@PrincessKarai8

@Blue Jay

@Broncos

Alex glanced over and smiled at Yoona when he sees her kneel down beside him "I'm just trying to help her, I don't deserve to be praised by anyone." He said softly then checked Cleo over once more for any remaining injuries "We should move her to a couch or something to lay her down and let her rest there, we also should find out what happened or who lost control of their shadow magic" he added looking around again for whoever did that as well as looking for a couch or something similar, still unaware his upper body's clothing has been shredded.

Cleo's eyes fluttered open and smiled when she saw Alex standing above her. A blush formed on her cheeks when he noticed his top half was bare. 

"That's a great way to wake up." She giggled and not realizing it, touched a hand to his bare chest, feeling the muscles there.

@ShadyBlaze, @Blue Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back