..RP..

Ah, ultimatums. Verdite's favorite. And by that she means she hates them, with a passion. "I'll chose the one that doesn't include poofing me and ruining my ship." Verdite reached the controls, easing the thrust to about 10% each, while the ship scuttled itself along the water, back to the shore, "There. Now can you leave my ship? I have important business to attend to," Verdite spoke with a pouty and defeated look.

Quartz jumped out of a high sitting hole, seeing as there were no forced gem fusions visible. She landed with a soft grunt. Fiddling with her outfit, Quartz walked around. She did this kind of stuff in her free time, when she seemed to be alone. Quartz noticed glint of light from outside her peripheral vision. Was it.. a warp pad? She went towards the source of light as a small smile formed on her face when she saw that it was, indeed, a warp pad. She hadn't used these things in so long. She traced the scratches with her index finger. "Wow.. this must be how those one gems got here..." She whispered, remembering the few times where she saw gems here. A green one that flew, a white colored one that had a spear, an overcooked type of amethyst, and a tall one with visor-like mirrored glasses.

She got onto it. She wanted to go somewhere else using this thing. For the longest time, she traveled by foot around the vast kindergarten. She tried to activate it and it worked. She didn't know where she was going, but it worked. She soon found herself in a  place that seemed to be half part wooden, and half part.. temple-ish. Where was she? She had no idea.

(Yep, that's all I got. Um,, sorry if I'm interrupting anything by writing this)

Ah, ultimatums. Verdite's favorite. And by that she means she hates them, with a passion. "I'll chose the one that doesn't include poofing me and ruining my ship." Verdite reached the controls, easing the thrust to about 10% each, while the ship scuttled itself along the water, back to the shore, "There. Now can you leave my ship? I have important business to attend to," Verdite spoke with a pouty and defeated look.

@Fem the Huffling Riceball

Aquagen sighed and rolled its eyes- Morganite's personality showing through. "Look- its obvious little Verdite, that you are going for the controls." Aquagen shifted their trident into full complete view. "Land us will you? Or- we could just poof you and.. maybe perhaps destroy the whole ship."

Black Onyx stayed near Verdites shadow, she noticed movement and decided to reappear behind the gem blocking her movement "What's the hurry Verdite, are you tired of talking?"

The Alistair in Aquagen breathed a small sigh of relief. It was funny with Aquagen; it had Morganite's bravery and Alistair's wisdom and strong sense of empathy. Which kind of made them a very strong force that wasn't a good idea to mess with. "Thanks," Aquagen said, still a lot of Alistair showing through, minus the stutters. They stepped out of the ship. "Thank you for being cooperative. It's much appreciated."

The Alistair in Aquagen breathed a small sigh of relief. It was funny with Aquagen; it had Morganite's bravery and Alistair's wisdom and strong sense of empathy. Which kind of made them a very strong force that wasn't a good idea to mess with. "Thanks," Aquagen said, still a lot of Alistair showing through, minus the stutters. They stepped out of the ship. "Thank you for being cooperative. It's much appreciated."

Black Onyx, which will normally seem a bit tall compared to both separate gems, moved to Aquagen's side, retreated her weapon and thought sarcastically  "Well that was a nice talk" she removed her robe and kept a not so evident pensive look.

Quartz explored every area of the wooden-temple-house-thing she could. From the kitchen to the singular door in the back, she studied them, unknowing of what was currently happen outside.

(Im really sorry if I'm interrupting anything I just don't wanna forget about this thread rn)

T was hanging onto the side of the ship as it went to the shoreline, 'Wasn't this a Crystal Gem location back when the rebellion was going on?' Turquoise had faint memories of the war she was made right in the middle since the Diamonds needed more troops. 'It used to be I'm not aware if it still is, though.' T let go of the ship and swam down the shoreline for a couple hundred meters, while she was swimming down her mask disappeared and her poncho and hair changed to an ebony color getting out of combat mode and into stealth mode to scout out the area. A pair of goggles formed on her head over her eyes as she slowly came out of the water down the shore away from the gems.

@Galen Ardila @Fem the Huffling Riceball @Enmyira

"Eheh, you're welcome." Verdite momentarily lit up when her efforts were appreciated by the fusion, and normally only a Diamond's words could do that.

Black Onyx, which will normally seem a bit tall compared to both separate gems, moved to Aquagen's side, retreated her weapon and thought sarcastically  "Well that was a nice talk" she removed her robe and kept a not so evident pensive look.

"Watch your tone, Onyx! You don't understand who you are dealing with!" Verdite presented defensively, not ready to back down so easily now that she had been provoked, "I still have this Destabilizer, and, unlike than Morganite or Aquamarine, you're no threat to me."

Quartz explored every area of the wooden-temple-house-thing she could. From the kitchen to the singular door in the back, she studied them, unknowing of what was currently happen outside.

(Im really sorry if I'm interrupting anything I just don't wanna forget about this thread rn)

T was hanging onto the side of the ship as it went to the shoreline, 'Wasn't this a Crystal Gem location back when the rebellion was going on?' Turquoise had faint memories of the war she was made right in the middle since the Diamonds needed more troops. 'It used to be I'm not aware if it still is, though.' T let go of the ship and swam down the shoreline for a couple hundred meters, while she was swimming down her mask disappeared and her poncho and hair changed to an ebony color getting out of combat mode and into stealth mode to scout out the area. A pair of goggles formed on her head over her eyes as she slowly came out of the water down the shore away from the gems.

"Eheh, you're welcome." Verdite momentarily lit up when her efforts were appreciated by the fusion, and normally only a Diamond's words could do that.

"Watch your tone, Onyx! You don't understand who you are dealing with!" Verdite presented defensively, not ready to back down so easily now that she had been provoked, "I still have this Destabilizer, and, unlike than Morganite or Aquamarine, you're no threat to me."

@Enmyira

After a few minutes, Alistair decided to unfuse with Morgan. Smiling at her, he said, "That went well." However, it was very brief, as Onyx made a snarky comment, therefore provoking Verdite. 

.....Must I always be the peacemaker....?

Sighing, Alistair moved between the two, certainly surprisingly calm after all of the hullabaloo. "...O-Okay, l-let's not start a c-c-conflict just after th-things calmed down....a-all right....?"

@Enmyira

After a few minutes, Alistair decided to unfuse with Morgan. Smiling at her, he said, "That went well." However, it was very brief, as Onyx made a snarky comment, therefore provoking Verdite. 

Sighing, Alistair moved between the two, certainly surprisingly calm after all of the hullabaloo. "...O-Okay, l-let's not start a c-c-conflict just after th-things calmed down....a-all right....?"

@Enmyira

@Enmyira

Onyx looked away after Verdite said something  about her abilities, she was a bit annoyed and she started to get mad. A Dark Aura started to appear behind her and she said "Don't you underestimate me Verdite!" Onyx summoned her weapon and then realized that it wasn't the time for a conflict she retreated her weapon and said "Sorry" with disgust.

(what she said earlier was just a thought LOL, sorry for not specifying)

T was coming out of the water and started exploring the area it was very different from thousands of years ago, 'It didn't look anything like this years ago...'  Lapis was in awe of how the world had changed from way back when 'What did it used to look like?'  Turquoise wasn't anywhere near here back when Lapis was but she had a better view of the world back in the war. Slowly T's stealth mode went away her hair turned back to the normal color and went flat hanging low to her shoulders covering the Lapis gem on her back, her shield and war club glowed and disappeared and her poncho shrunk down to its normal size and her mask disappeared. T walked around the town as Lapis explained how it used to look to Turquoise, after a while of walking around T made her way back to where those gems were last. T eventually found them still there it looked like they unfused now  'Let's walk up to them and say hi?' Lapis said while T started to walk towards them.

T was coming out of the water and started exploring the area it was very different from thousands of years ago, 'It didn't look anything like this years ago...'  Lapis was in awe of how the world had changed from way back when 'What did it used to look like?'  Turquoise wasn't anywhere near here back when Lapis was but she had a better view of the world back in the war. Slowly T's stealth mode went away her hair turned back to the normal color and went flat hanging low to her shoulders covering the Lapis gem on her back, her shield and war club glowed and disappeared and her poncho shrunk down to its normal size and her mask disappeared. T walked around the town as Lapis explained how it used to look to Turquoise, after a while of walking around T made her way back to where those gems were last. T eventually found them still there it looked like they unfused now  'Let's walk up to them and say hi?' Lapis said while T started to walk towards them.

Onyx kept staring at Verdite when she felt a precede she turned and it turned out to be a large gem she flinched at first but calmed immediately "So who are you supposed to be" Onyx said while preparing to summon her weapon.

(Lololol. I knew that was a thought, I just thought that you had said something else that Verdite would pick up on. Eh, she would've picked up on your sarcastic face and assume the worst anyway. I was going to have Verdite make a semi-racist remark about Awuamarine controlling his troops lol)

"Hey, Aquamarine?" Verdite asked the military sergeant. She knew plenty about the gem hierarchy, and Aquamarine's were often in charge of corundum and Quartz units, and, by extension, Onyx units as well. Perhaps a commanding officer should keep her-- his units under control.

T looked at Onyx sternly 'Turquoise I wasn't expecting her to ask that what should we say?...' 'Be mysterious maybe?' T looked down at her  "Im...T" T noticed Onyx was tensing up like she was about to pull a weapon at her. 

@Galen Ardila

Onyx looked away after Verdite said something  about her abilities, she was a bit annoyed and she started to get mad. A Dark Aura started to appear behind her and she said "Don't you underestimate me Verdite!" Onyx summoned her weapon and then realized that it wasn't the time for a conflict she retreated her weapon and said "Sorry" with disgust.

(what she said earlier was just a thought LOL, sorry for not specifying)

Onyx kept staring at Verdite when she felt a precede she turned and it turned out to be a large gem she flinched at first but calmed immediately "So who are you supposed to be" Onyx said while preparing to summon her weapon.

(Lololol. I knew that was a thought, I just thought that you had said something else that Verdite would pick up on. Eh, she would've picked up on your sarcastic face and assume the worst anyway. I was going to have Verdite make a semi-racist remark about Awuamarine controlling his troops lol)

"Hey, Aquamarine?" Verdite asked the military sergeant. She knew plenty about the gem hierarchy, and Aquamarine's were often in charge of corundum and Quartz units, and, by extension, Onyx units as well. Perhaps a commanding officer should keep her-- his units under control.

T looked at Onyx sternly 'Turquoise I wasn't expecting her to ask that what should we say?...' 'Be mysterious maybe?' T looked down at her  "Im...T" T noticed Onyx was tensing up like she was about to pull a weapon at her. 

@Galen Ardila

@Enmyira

Alistair waved at the newcomer, basically now a mediator, seeing as this Onyx girl kept wanting to hurt everything. "H-Hey, Miss Onyx.....p-please don't make assumptions on gems you just meet....I'm dreadfully sor—" he began to the Fusion, T, only to hear his gem type be mentioned by Verdite. "A-Aquamarine....? I-I go by Alistair Aqua....a-actually.....it's a name I picked up on....a-and i-it's stuck ever s-since." He chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "Soooo.....w-what do you need, m-ma'am?" he asked Verdite, unaware that she was about to say something really awkward about his gem type. 

@Galen Ardila

"T....? Why are you here" Onyx retreated her offensive position and then said " And why the mystery?"

T's face was totally calm and still 'Oh god they are going to think we are bad gems' 'Well technically I am' 'THIS IS NOT THE TIME' Lapis was freaking out trying to make a good first impression while turquoise was more calm about the situation to her it didn't matter if he was friends with other gems. Since Lapis was so uptight about making a good impression T said calmly "I live over there..." T said pointing towards the ocean "I'm not mysterious just cautious." 

@Galen Ardila @Fem the Huffling Riceball

T's face was totally calm and still 'Oh god they are going to think we are bad gems' 'Well technically I am' 'THIS IS NOT THE TIME' Lapis was freaking out trying to make a good first impression while turquoise was more calm about the situation to her it didn't matter if he was friends with other gems. Since Lapis was so uptight about making a good impression T said calmly "I live over there..." T said pointing towards the ocean "I'm not mysterious just cautious." 

@Galen Ardila @Fem the Huffling Riceball

Onyx analyzed every word the fusion said and replied "Interestig.... Ok, I'll change my question to why the caution.... So what do you want" she replied with a more serious voice " while reappearing her like no black robe.

Verdite grinned, and then spoke, "All due respect, sir, but please control your troops, Sergeant Alistair." Verdite then opened her holoscreen to record a report, "Log date... 8 1 15. My ship was intruded, but the entire mishap was a little misunderstanding. I negotiated with an Aquamarine-Morgante fusion calling itself Aquagen, and will hopefully resume the actual reports."

Onyx analyzed every word the fusion said and replied "Interestig.... Ok, I'll change my question to why the caution.... So what do you want" she replied with a more serious voice " while reappearing her like no black robe.

T looked above Onyx and stared into the distance 'OH GOSH NOW THEY WILL NEVER TRUST US' 'Calm down Lapis it's not that bad.'  T looked back down at Onyx "Why all the questions..." 

@Galen Ardila

Verdite grinned, and then spoke, "All due respect, sir, but please control your troops, Sergeant Alistair." Verdite then opened her holoscreen to record a report, "Log date... 8 1 15. My ship was intruded, but the entire mishap was a little misunderstanding. I negotiated with an Aquamarine-Morgante fusion calling itself Aquagen, and will hopefully resume the actual reports."

((LMAO. #awkward))

"S-Sergeant....?" Alistair repeated, looking dumbly at the Verdite. Did she just make an assumption.....based off of his gem type? "Ah.....about that," he said awkwardly. "I'm....n-not a sergeant....I-I'm a researcher....." Alistair corrected, his blue face a deeper shade of blue. "Y-Yeah, I-I-I know....c-crazy, right....? An Aquamarine is actually a researcher....s-studying Earth....a-and not .....w-well......yeah.....this is awkward....." Alistair chuckled nervously. 

T looked above Onyx and stared into the distance 'OH GOSH NOW THEY WILL NEVER TRUST US' 'Calm down Lapis it's not that bad.'  T looked back down at Onyx "Why all the questions..." 

@Galen Ardila

While talking with T Black Onyx heard what Verdite was saying and said to her self "Man, she is so annoying, homeworld sure turns gems into mindless robots" while remembering her past as a home world gem. "The questions for precautions, you never know if you are in front of an enemy" She looked back at the nervous Alistair and then said "A long time ago 2 home world gems disappeared in this coast as a fusion, they were, swallowed by the sea...... But never make Ns I am in no position of asking so many questions. Black Onyx blended into her shadow and stayed near Alistair not trusting the fusion.

(I am going to stay as an observer where I live it is 1:00 am and I need sleep)

"A ...researcher?" Verdite questioned in an unimpressed tone, "You have so much potential! Iron out that stutter of yours, and you could be leading this rag-tag team of... What are you, anyways?" Verdite was quite the curious gem. Perhaps too curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back