..RP..

Astra was ignored by most people as she scooted back to the beach. Her leg felt no pain, but she herself was in much. She'd begun to feel phantom pains from her missing leg, leading to more tears as she attempted to call out. "ELP! Ease!" She whimpered, finally giving up and just laying on the sand. Someone would find her body eventually, maybe she'd be dead by then. Who knows?

{Open, on the beach}

Flourite

Great, another researcher.

Flourite refrained from audibly grumbling, the researcher her squad was currently aiding had proven herself to be nothing more than an eccentric nuisance, and previous experiences had proven not to expect much from these types. Whatever, researcher or not this could still be beneficial in the end.

Flourite glanced at the ship before her again as she folded her arms over her chest and continued, "I have been assigned to assist in the capturing of a number of corrupted entities infesting this rotten planet. Currently one of note has been labeled taking shelter amongst the rubble, the 'Clumps', and the other freaks residing in this place."

Flourite's eyepiece lighted up with more information as the Homeworld Soldier continued talking "There are signs of recent gem activity all over the place here, seeing your ship here I figured you might be the cause. However, I now have second thoughts on that guess."
@ferociousfeind

cc2.png

https://www.rpnation.com/topic/252529-cassidy-coles/

"Whelp, good luck with all that... I have to go. I mean my weak pathetic fleshy human hands are all burnt." takes a few steps back, "I really should be going... afterall this conversation has become way to tasking for me." Cassiidy hated boosting this Red... apparently gems ego. But, she had to get to Steven's and hand this green gem over before it burned a hole in her pocket or shot lazers out or something. Whoever Red was... she seemed a bit on the... stupid side so maybe buttering up that ego will have her just go about doing her own thing.

She took a few more steps back, and then turned around walking away calmly as if nothing was wrong. Meanwhile in her head the same thought was repeating like a skipping record. Get to Steven and his Aunts.

@RaddyECHington

Ruby turned away from Cassidy, striking a triumphant pose. "Hah! I was too much for the Earth scum! Now I can... Um.."

Ruby suddenly realized she had no idea what she was doing.

"WAIT, DON'T LEAVE!" she cried, latching onto Cassidy's leg, "I command you to take me to the nearest warp pad! This instant! R...right now, Earthling!"

@Tulani

Last edited by a moderator:
Ark.png

https://www.rpnation.com/topic/252832-arc-the-argonite-or-not/

It had taken Arc awhile but she had finally found it. And it was such a quaint little city. A Human City... she actually liked the humans. Of that and only that she would openly admit she shared in common with The Crystal Clutz's. Most humans treated her like a dog, giving her pets, food, and their affection; all of which, Arc was not opposed too. However, Arc had no time for play... she wanted to see these new Crystal Gems. She wanted to see their base.

Arc made her way to the clearly hand built home beneath the silhouette of some giant fusion carved from stone. She growled under his breath and crept slowly on the building peering through a window after ascending some stairs. They weren't particularly well guarded which was surprising to her. But, she could see their gem warp pad and her ears flatten and under her breath she murmured.

"Rose.... Quartz.... ." She moved to the door and began scratching at it whining like a lost puppy dog. One ear tilted back and keeping weight off of one leg as if to seem wounded. Those gems with their soft hearts will surely let her in.... perhaps they will think her a gem... or corrupted gem. But, if Arc played nice there could be some useful intel to be had.

@CelestialBunny @Kotori @xkeyxx @Enmyira @Fem the Huffling Riceball

((You were all tagged as you are the Crystal Gems that I am aware of))

Last edited by a moderator:
cc2.png

"Ah," she squealed in surprise hiking up her pant leg that Ruby clung too. Her Cookie Cat Spaceman Edition Boxer's visible for a moment. But, truth was she was more nervous about the Nepherite gem flying out of her back pocket. "Let go of me Red? I have no idea what your even talking abouuuuut. Eeeerrr... ." she tried to force her leg free from Red; but, she was alot stronger then Cassidy could have guessed.

Eventually she got free and flew forward tumbling face first into sand. She sat up and comically opened her mouth, coughing out a sand plume with a *pwah* sound. "Gross... ." she turned looking to Red. "Really... I don't know anything about gems... or is it your just scared of the big bad Earth Red?" she snickered to spite her a bit.

@RaddyECHington

Garnet turned to see Amethyst come out of her room eating a human snack. She nodded at Amethyst's question, "We're going to the Prime Kindergarten. There's some homeworld gems and we need to find out what they're up to" she signaled her purple friend to come on with them. But she knew the Kindergarten was a touchy subject so she wasn't going to pressure her.

Blue looked back at Alistair, he waved at her, smiled and said 'hi' to her! Blue smiled back, "H-hiya" she said back, a tint of darker blue on her cheeks. She saw Morganite and waved to her as well, "Hi Morgy!" she said sweetly to her friend. She noticed a new gem, they looked like an Onyx, "Hello I'm Blue, well Blue Topaz to be exact but just call me Blue" she said politely. "So..who's going to warp all of us to the Kindergarten?" she asked, she was still learning how to use her gem powers, so she could only warp one other person besides herself. 

Onyx heard what they were up to and decided to help, as a former homeworld gem she new a lot about kindergardens and if someone was there that gem has o be stoped "I'll go, Onyx said with her usual neutral expresion, I'll like to help" she walked to the warp pad and standed besides Morganite.

(Idk if I tag all the right people but whoever near will do)

Amethyst... young lovable Amethyst, casually eating a packet of crisps walking out of her own magical room ''Woa! who are these clowns?'' Mentioning the unknown world gems in their house, she thought they had been desperately trying to be like the crystal gems maybe since she only knew there was a couple except corrupted and poof gems. However she walk towards the window seeing ships- her jaw went completely loose and those crisp crumble to the ground ''Uh.... sup?'' Amethyst didn't know how to react towards this new gem. Not like it already happen before but it was so quick and out of the blue, she didn't see it coming from miles away. ''Uh... Garnet, are these gems other.. crystal gems or Homeworld? do we have to go KABAAM on their butts!?'' putting the crisp to one side and smashing her fist in her hand, she merely threaten with her whip half way out her chest.

And you had a Topaz- a young gem who seem like a defected pearl, not able in doing their duties. Her shuttle was a shape of an arrow. It done the job, taking her out of Homeworld's solar system and pinning into the earths crust. It was indeed a bumpy ride and she could only think if she made the right decision. The doors open automatically and she climb out into this bizarre world- she manage to hit the shore- thankfully not in the sea... even though gems could breath it was just nice not to be..yet? ''*coughcough* where am I now?'' looking at her surroundings she was dumbfounded and took steps back, unsettle and then her shoulder blades hit the edge of her ship. Jolting back forward she knew the ship was completely damage, there was no hope in returning so she had no choice but to continue her journey on Earth- she didn't know that however, she knew nothing about planet Earth, only that it was written on the walls with the Diamonds.  ''H-Hello?!'' She called out where people was run to avoid the spaceship ''Wait! fellow... squishy things!'' 

Amethyst titled the end of the opened packet so the rest of the food would fall into her mouth, her whip was push back into her gem and she skillfully threw her packet into the bin ''Hehe...uh~ okay!'' Needing just a second moment to think about her conclusion she felt it was okay, for now... she been to the kindergarten a few times however nothing too deep happen until Jasper and Pearl. ''Yo, where Steven and Pearl?'' She questioned curiously, she walk past the newbies- in all honesty she wish they would be weaker, she didn't want to be the runt along with being so vulnerable because of her skill set. ''Stand back, let me show you how a pro warps this!'' as she stood on the portal she waited. Feeling confident so far. 

Alistair blinked, curious, when Blue's face got....bluer. It was odd; she only ever acted this way towards him. He waved at Amethyst when she joined them, a tiny smile on his usually timid face when she volunteered to warp them out. He was eager to be doing this! A real life Crystal Gem mission with Garnet herself! He had to admit, he admired her. She was just....like an older sister to him. The same went for pretty much everyone, honestly. Anyways, the Aquamarine prepared himself, taking his trident out of his gem with a half-nervous, half-serious look on his face. Then he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 

Ruby held up her gauntlet, growling. "My name isn't 'Red,'" she said, flustered, "I am a Ruby! I am a war machine! A bringer of... Desolation! That's a word...! Tell me where that warp pad is, you pebble!"

Ruby held up her gauntlet, growling. "My name isn't 'Red,'" she said, flustered, "I am a Ruby! I am a war machine! A bringer of... Desolation! That's a word...! Tell me where that warp pad is, you pebble!"

cc2.png

"Ruby huh? Makes sense I guess. And I'm not a pebble.... I have a name too. It's Cassidy Coles or CC for short. Learn it, Live it, Love it, or Leave it.... Got it?" she puffs out her cheeks a bit in mild frustration as she sat in the sand. She wasn't sure why; but, being called a pebble felt very insulting. It had to be a really rude derogatory considering it was coming from a sentient gem.

After a moment she relaxed some and began studying Ruby a bit from where she sat. Steven's Aunt's didn't seem so bad. Crazy as all get out; but, not bad. Maybe Red.... errrr, Ruby could be that way too. Well she's got the crazy down at least. Wait.... what's that? Cassidy squinted a bit examining the sole spot of non-red on the Ruby far as she could tell. A blue diamond shape and she almost silently questioned in a murmur. "What's that?"

@RaddyECHington

"What? This?" She pointed to her Diamond insignia. "This is my symbol of devotion to my Diamond! The best Diamond! Blue Diamond! I carry it with proudness!"

@Tulani

"Your planet deserves to be insulted! Hah!" Ruby stomped on the ground, 'insulting' Cassidy's planet further. "But I wouldn't expect a lowly Earthing like you to understand my Diamond. Hah! Earth scum."

@Tulani

cc2.png

"You know what RED!" she says as if to show disdain for the boisterous Ruby, "This Lowly Earthling, doesn't have to listen to you... so how about you figure your way around our... horrible little planet by yourself; and, leave me alone." She stands up and begins walking away in anger muttering to herself.

"Stupid, Red, Napoleonic, Frustrating, Tiny, Short, Pompous.... Irritating clump of Talc... ha yeah, Talc... she's the pebble... ." continues to grumble as she heads for the boardwalk wincing as her hands twinge in pain.

@RaddyECHington

Ruby grew hot as she became agitated, steam beginning to rise off of her. "Wait! Come back this instant! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!"

She ran to catch up with Cassidy, still yelling. "You have Nephrite, I KNOW it! And I need to find the nearest warp pad! You gotta tell me!"

As if (nearly) on cue, an energetic Steven came bursting through the door, humming to himself as he took another bite of the donut he had received from Sadie not too long ago. And it was free! Free donuts obviously meant that today was going to be the start of a great day!

Bringing his attention away from the sprinkled donut, the child instead focused it on the group of gems stepping onto the warp pad, his smiling face turning to one of interest. "Hey guys! Where are you all going?"

@CelestialBunny @xkeyxx @Galen Ardila @Fem the Huffling Riceball

cc2.png

Cassidy puts her fingers in her ears. "Lalalala... what's that Red? We humans have such awwwwwful hearing. I'm afraid your gonna have to leave your message at the sound of the beep." she removes her fingers and turns shoeing her away and saying a singular "Beeeep!" with clear aggression and desire for the red gem just to go away.

At this point Cassidy could care less about Red Gems, Green Gems, Blue Diamonds, or Warp Pads.... this little Ruby was just infuriating. And tried to command her like some dictator. But, the fact was... Cassidy was rebellious to start and prideful as well.

@RaddyECHington

Ruby gritted her teeth. "Organic life doesn't receive messages like that, I'm not stupid! WHERE IS THE NEPHRITE?!" Cassidy had obviously succeeded in agitating her.

Astra finally gave up on any help. Nope, she was going to find the food lady! She scooted around, looking. Seriously, trying to move with only one full leg was hard. She finally found her and tried to move up.

"E-ewo.."
She managed, tensing up at the sight of Ruby. Astra whimpered and moved behind Cassidy, trusting the older girl.

@RaddyECHington@Tulani

cc2.png

"You don't know anything about Organic life.... if you did you would get a clue and LEAVE ME ALOoooo oh... my god." she covers her mouth in horror seeing the pinkish girl with the severe language barrier issues hobble her way over near the edge between boardwalk and beach. "Oh geez... oh geez." Cassidy's expression was one of terror and the urge to vomit. 

"Phone... phone... phone." she scrambled through her backpocket that did not have the Nepherite in it and pulled out a cell phone. "Yes operator.... I have a homeless girl.... she umm.. *murf*... ." resists the urge to lose that taco she had earlier. "She umm she's lost a leg.... yes, yes the boardwalk... a block north of the Fry Guy stand. Yes... no... no I don't think she's bleeding.... No, I know... she had two legs about an hour ago... thank you thank you." she crouches and examines Astra,

"Don't worry an ambulance is on the way."

@RaddyECHington  @Echo Dreamsong

''Hey little dude! we're going to the kindergarden- wanna join? We also have new crystal gems. Introduce yourself guys!'' she pointed out the newbies she just met today, feeling guilty she didn't even introduce herself but that didn't really matter, hey! they might know her already seeing as one of the crystal gems- the one and only Amethyst. ''And what up with you merman?'' pointing out towards Alistair, seeing him trying to catch his breath only made her wonder ''We don't exactly need air you know.'' shrugging before getting ready to launch toward the kindergarden ''So this is everyone huh? where did these newbies come from?''

cc2.png

"You don't know anything about Organic life.... if you did you would get a clue and LEAVE ME ALOoooo oh... my god." she covers her mouth in horror seeing the pinkish girl with the severe language barrier issues hobble her way over near the edge between boardwalk and beach. "Oh geez... oh geez." Cassidy's expression was one of terror and the urge to vomit. 

"Phone... phone... phone." she scrambled through her backpocket that did not have the Nepherite in it and pulled out a cell phone. "Yes operator.... I have a homeless girl.... she umm.. *murf*... ." resists the urge to lose that taco she had earlier. "She umm she's lost a leg.... yes, yes the boardwalk... a block north of the Fry Guy stand. Yes... no... no I don't think she's bleeding.... No, I know... she had two legs about an hour ago... thank you thank you." she crouches and examines Astra,

"Don't worry an ambulance is on the way."

@RaddyECHington  @Echo Dreamsong

Ruby looks down at the girl with the injury, unimpressed. "Why are you associating yourself with this deformed creature?"

Astra curled her knee next to her as she frowned. The words simply didn't click in her head. She glared up at the sound of Ruby. What was that thing? The gem on the back of her hand glowed slightly, leading to her giving it a confused look. Finally, she got fed up and threw her last spork at Ruby. She then focused on Cassidy and attempted to say a word.
"A-alumban-ance?" She asked, looking at her with a nervous expression.

Ruby screamed as the spork hit her before realizing that didn't even hurt much and picking it up off the ground, snapping it in half. "GAHAHAHA! I'm impervious to your primitive Earth weapons!"

cc2.png

"Shut up Red, and just go away before you cause me more problems. Yeah an Ambulance... doctors... medical professionals. They are gonna need to look at your... umm your... l-leg." she gulps and just seems a bit faint. At this point all she wanted to do was lie down in the back of her Hummer and pass out. But, she decided to at least stay till the ambulance got there. The whole.... Ruby, Diamond, Nepharite thing would have to wait.

She blinked as the spork was thrown and sighs. Giving the Pinkish girl a momentary glare, "Stop that.... you need to lie back... your foot ... umm knee, needs to be elevated." she runs over to her hummer grabbing a pillow and wincing as her burned hands stung. She moved back and slid the pillow under The pinkish girls knee.

@RaddyECHington  @Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back