• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP?

solicitude

I'm the king of trash.

Hello! I'm looking for others who are willing to do a romance RP!

Rules

Not too picky on rules. I would prefer at least 3+ lines. It's obviously not too much so please put in an effort ^-^

If you are leaving for a while or cannot reply or don't want to be part of the RP anymore, please let me know

Ideas

Aaah, yes, if you do have any other ideas please let me know. I love good ideas.

I like to do MxM or FxF (RP does not have to be romance but I love romance) MxF is fine but I'd prefer the first two.

Character A and B are two very unlikely friends: Character A has a knack for always knowing when somebody is lying/telling the truth, and Character B can sense the general time when a person will die. When Character B tells Character A that they are going to live for a very long time, Character A can sense that they’re not telling the truth.

Character A is a shooting star that passes around the world every four years (precisely on the leap year), looking down on the world with a sense of longing. Character B is an amateur star-gazer that knows little about the sky other than the fact that it’s one of the most beautiful things they’ve ever seen. One year, Character A falls to the Earth and their consciousness is born from the burnt ground in the form of Character B (human), who is leaning up on their elbows just a few feet away.

AU in which Character A is the dark God/dess of the Underworld who falls in love with innocent Spring God/dess Character B. Either Character A kidnaps Character B, or Character B is the willing runaway.

@Bea @ anyone @ I forget who too tag anymore rip​

I really liked your plots. The plot that played on Hades' and Persephone' relationship made me smile, but I'm a little more interested in doing the star gazing/shooting star plot with you.

JustABitCurious said:
I really liked your plots. The plot that played on Hades' and Persephone' relationship made me smile, but I'm a little more interested in doing the star gazing/shooting star plot with you.
Sure! PM me (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back