• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern RP with me! Pairings, Prompts, Doubling, FC requests~

monsterwaffle

pls love waffles
Alrighty, hey-o! Trying something... different. Again. Maybe more people will be more receptive to this, haha. So, I need to rp. I love romance, angst, drama, comedy - I like it all. As long as I'm writing and having fun, I'm into it.

Now, these are all original ideas. I prefer doing m/f and playing the female role. If you'd like to double, I am down for that. I mirror posts, am pretty active, have a fairly casual rp style.

I'm 24, married and have pets and work, so I'd prefer my partner be at least 18 and understand that life can get a bit hectic. If I'm super into a rp, I'll reply multiple times, but there are days I'm too busy, and will only post, like, once and days where I'm a lazy ass and will prefer to just talk ooc with you. Speaking of ooc! I love making friends, so talking ooc, building plots, relationships, etc. is key.

I'm ditch friendly. We've all done it, lbr guys. My limits are scarce, but let's follow the rules on the site when RPing on the site, alright?

I am also a big advocate for pick me ups! By that I mean reviving RPs that you (assuming you and I have RP’d before) and I previously had going! Just HMU and we can discuss c:

I only roleplay in discord, skype, email and PMs. Preference level is in that order.

Below is a list of some pairings I had in mind, followed by a link of prompts that can help us get the ball rolling. PM me your ideas. Ifif you message here, I'll just PM you, soooo....

OH! Forgot this key part. I have face claim requests/suggestions. Meaning I would love it if you use these actors as the visual/faceclaim for your oc character. Again, doubling is a thing I am happy to do and I can use any faceclaim you’d like!

• FACECLAIM SUGGESTIONS
    *be warned, they’re all Japanese (NJPW) wrestlers, LOL. If you’d like to do something with NJPW wrestlers, btw, I am sooooo down.
    • Kazuchika Okada
    • Kenny Omega
    • Kota Ibushi
    • Hiroshi Tanahashi

Yeah, don't judge me. Anyway, if you want to double and suggest I use a certain celeb or fc, let me know. I'd love to accommodate you!

PAIRINGS
    *can include one or a combination of these themes
    • Pro-Wrestling
    • Childhood friends
    • Celebrities
    • Estranged childhood friends
    • Co-workers
    • Step-siblings (non-blood related)
    • Bodyguard x Celebrity
    • Celebrity x Childhood friend
    • Next Door Neighbors
    • Rich x Poor
    • Stripper x Divorcee
    • Friends with Benefits
    • Soldier x Nurse
    • civilian x soldier
    • soldier x spy/enemy
    • mafia/crime boss x rival mafia boss
    • mafia/crime boss x civilian
    • mafia/crime boss x spy
    • Fake dating
    • Arranged marriage
    • Professor x College student

PAIRING PROMPTS
    • Press this link.

OR

• Holiday work party
    • Cheesy pick up lines
    • You stole my parking space!
    • Uber driver, cross country road trip, shit... car troubles.
    • You only got one hotel room!?
    • Airplane/Train seat buddies!
    • Your ideas!

FANDOMS
      * will double, do canon/oc, m/f, m//, f//
      • NJPW
      • I am familiar with WWE and ROH.

Last edited:
I would love to do the childhood friends or either of the celebrity (of course I want to play as the celeb) ones!

Although I like to do f/f pairings, if that's alright, and I find it odd to use real people for character image references.

I've been wanting to play as Libitina, but that requires a bit of fantasy. I'm okay either way!

Hey! I’ve found a couple of pairings that I like from the prompts page you shared. I like this one in particular...

• I’m fake dating you to have someone to vent to on family gatherings while also pissing off my conservative uncle that I never liked and wow… have your eyes always been this nice?
I wouldn’t be able to begin planning until the 18th as I’m away until then but let me know if you’re interested!

I would love to do the celebrity x childhood friend one or the fake dating one. I prefer to double so maybe we could somehow combine them. Message me! monsterwaffle monsterwaffle

your pairing prompt link doesn't work, but i'd like the Mafia boss x Civilian rp idea if you don't mind it being in the Fantasy prefix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back