• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP With Me! Boredom Breeds Creativity...

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Good Evening, Fellow RPNation Members!
Okay, so, yes you can you use that line "boredom breeds creativity" as a quote, if you'd like. Because, in my belief, sometimes boredom can breed creativity. Sometimes, being the key word there lol! Anyway, I'd prefer a male partner but if you're a female and you're interested (and you don't mind playing the opposite gender...); then feel free to message me! Also, we can always chit chat about ideas before jumping into an RP. If anyone wants to know, I do prefer PM-RPs, nowadays... I've become an old lady, lol! But yes, PM-RPs are preferred and I'm on break from college for a while since finishing this last semester; so I do have time to reply the only times I may not be replying are things like dentist appointments etc. If it's something serious, I'll be sure to keep you informed! And I'd expect the same, from you. Because I'm the type to worry, if I don't get a response after a certain amount of time and if something is wrong; being the empath I am - I want to be able to at least be a good friend. Lol, well now, I'm talking too much... Thanks for reading this for anyone read this far! :)

Uhh i always wanted to do a Fallout Overwatch crossover Rp. As in a bastion unit in fallout.

If I knew more about those games, I'd love to RP with you but I don't much about either of those games. I apologize. I'm wishing the best of luck, with finding someone who can be your partner in your dream RP! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back