• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP with a dumb gaymer

Punkie

Gaymer Enthusiast
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
nGI4VQx.gif

** I've updated my "Other" plots, as well as my general guidelines (my "NOTE" above the plots section) as well as revamped the rules section a bit.
Additionally, I'm in the process of adding semi detailed plotlines to each request. Some are up, but the others are a work in progress, please feel free to ask me to elaborate further on any of them! <3

Hi!

I'm Punkie, and hopefully I can keep this search relatively simple!

About Me

• I'm a 21 year old girl, and I really only enjoy playing girls most of the time. If you have a good plot idea, I might consider playing a male character though! It'll take some convincing though, I just prefer playing females the most.

• I've been role playing for about 10 years now, and have become very literate. Generally I'm a minimal of semi-lit, which I would consider to be 2 paragraphs minimum, but generally go more than that. I tend to match my partner, so keep that in mind when considering to rp with me!

• I'm a college student, which means I'm busy, but it also means I often have random bits of time throughout the day with not much to do. That being said, expect multiple replies a day from me. I'm in EST Timezone.

• Can RP on here or Discord. Both works for me!

About You

• Would like at least semi literate writing (2 paragraph minimum). Can write any amount more than that, and I'll match it.

• I highly prefer that you play a male character.

• I prefer that there are multiple replies a day, though I am understanding if that isn't consistent. I just will more than likely be replying often, so it would be fun to have someone who could keep up with me!

What I'm looking for

NOTE : Some of these are romance, but others are not. Some of these are hurt/comfort, family type feels rather than romance, so please keep that in mind! Additionally, I'd like to play the OCs in all these ideas. Those that are underlined I am craving the most.
Additionally,
though these are what I'm looking for specifically, I'm very open to hearing original ideas from you if you have some and would like to try them with me. As long as you fit the above wants in my partner, I'm very open to hearing any ideas!

The X Files
- Mulder x OC

Rainbow Six Siege
- Maverick x OC
- Doc x OC
- Glaz x OC
- Kapkan x OC
- Pulse x OC

Infamous: Second Son
- Reggie Rowe x OC
Themes : Romance, hurt/comfort, slow burn, enemies to lovers?

During the events of the game, another conduit is running loose in Seattle. She's trying her hardest to be a good person, but runs into Reggie at a time where he's particularly against conduits. He tries to insist she needs to be taken away or held prisoner, but Delsin suggests against that and insists he will handle it. Reggie isn't exactly enthusiastic, but ultimately accepts it. She comes around a lot to talk with Delsin and help plan things with him, so she has quite a few interactions with Reggie, and ultimately she finds herself maybe actually having feelings for him. She wants to ignore this though, knowing what his thoughts are on conduits like herself. Reggie is slowly starting to realize that she's growing on him too, though he'd never admit that. At some point, it gets to the end of the game where Reggie is going to die, and she actually is able to come in and save him, maybe at the cost of her own pain in exchange. It's then that they're able to actually express that they care about each other - and maybe Reggie has finally come to terms that conduits aren't so bad, since his brother and now this person are two of the people he cares about the most.

Dishonored
- Daud x OC
- Outsider x OC

Themes : Romance OR Platonic, hurt/comfort, friendship, loneliness

Someone new has come to the void for a visit to the Outsider. He had picked her at random, but ended up for a big surprise. When she arrives in the void, she doesn't seem to show any fear, but is rather intrigued by the beauty of the void itself. When meeting the Outsider, she actually strikes up conversation, and he's realized that he's found someone with just a genuine heart. He doesn't mark her, but talks with her for awhile anyways. She realizes it's a dream mid conversation, and asks if when she wakes up if she won't be coming back. After asking if she could come back again, and some deep consideration from the Outsider, he actually decides to allow this. He thinks nothing of it at the time. Except, one more visit turns into two, and then another - and each night that she dreams with the purpose of visiting him, he realizes that maybe he was actually lonelier than he first though he would be, and actually enjoys her company. Ehhhh I can go further with plotting on this if you're interested, but I think the general concept is understood.

Fallout 4
- MacCready x OC

Sherlock
- Lestrade x OC

Destiny
- Asher Mir x OC
- Jalaal x OC

Other(Original Ideas)
Themes : Romance, kingdom, forbidden love, slow burn

In a kingdom where magic is forbidden(unfairly) resides a woman who was born of magic. She lives within the kingdom walls, and has decided to take on the role of finding any others in danger of the kingdom by taking them in and keeping them a secret while also taking care of them. She's essentially the mother of those born of magic. She takes great interest in people, and often sneaks away despite the risk to interact and observe. A knight who is the right hand of the king, loyal and strong, is often bored of always being contained to the castle walls, and tends to sneak out himself to try and find some fun. One of the nights the the two sneak out, they meet by chance and befriend each other without knowing who each other really are - she is hiding that she is born of magic, he is hiding that he is of any status within the royal guard, they simply meet as two regular strangers. They become friends, fall in love, and eventually the knight finds out her true identity. He then must decide where his loyalties truly lie; to the corrupted king that he has followed forever, or the woman who he loves and has shown him the true meaning of goodness.

LOOKING FOR: Someone to play the knight role.

Themes : Romance, Angst, Drama, hurt/comfort, Victorian

A woman who is in an abusive relationship very greatly wants to go to a festival that she usually wouldn't be allowed to go to, but her boyfriend is out of town, and she has a chance to sneak out and go to it. However, she stays too late, and by the time she heads back it's dark and storming, and she gets lost. Giving up, she goes to the nearest house she can find - an old Victorian household that almost seems abandoned. Inside lives a vampire, the last of his kind, a man who is feared by most although he really isn't an evil vampire as everyone wants to stereotype him as one. He decides to let her in, and she stays over. She doesn't seem to fear him at all, even when she learns he's a vampire, because he has shown her great kindness and has become her friend. He realizes just how lonely he is, and having a friend for the first time in forever feels great. More plot twisting and adding is available depending on my partner.

Role Wanted : Vampire

Themes: Adventure, drama, action, father/daughter, hurt/comfort

A child from an abusive household finds herself always indulging in video games - particularly, one that is her favorite. (can be one of the above games I'm looking for, or we can make one up for a particular genre). One night, she plays her usual favorite game, and when she goes to bed, she finds herself submerged in the world of this video game. A random npc character within the game comes across her, noting that she doesn't seem to be from this world. He decides to try and help her out, and the two go on an adventure to try and figure out how to get her home. While on the adventure, it turns out that they grow on each other like family, and the more time she spends in this world the less she wants to actually go home. Maybe she decides to admit to her companion what kind of distress she has at home, and ends up not wanting to go back at all. Open plot for adding more ideas and creating our own twists.

ALTERNATIVELY : Person isn't a child, and is rather an adult, in which we could twist this into a romance of some kind.

Role Wanted: NPC Video Game Character

Thank you so much, and I hope to find someone I'm looking for! <3

Last edited:
Still looking? I'm interested in either the cop plot or the vamp plot -- whichever one's still available. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back