• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Search

Asher MoonSong

Magic Eight Ball

• ~ I almost never play Female characters, the only exception is if the Female character I'm playing is asexual or there is no romance between her and another character
    ~ I can RP any pairings
    ~ My triggers are slurs, and religion
    ~ I can play up to 4 different characters at a time
    ~ I am trans masc so if you don't at least respect us then don't message me
    ~ I rp in 3rd and 2nd person POV
    ~ If in combat I always roll a dice to see if I hit, but you don't have to
    ~ I write usually between 2 paragraphs and 10 paragraphs per response
    ~ I have been RPing for 5 years now

Hello hello,

I've been looking for an rp partner to 1x1 and all your pairings and plot ideas caught my attention. I love dynamic duos, specially those who start as enemies and evolve into something more.
A little about me:
I've been role-playing for a while now, like since 2018, I think.
Writing is a hobby, though I wish I was better at it, writing more than two paragraphs is no problem at all.
I am a very distracted person, adhd, so I do like to socialize a lot outside the rp, keeps me motivated.
I don't tend to trop an rp without a notice and usually I just take a break for a few days to get the motivation flowing again.
I used to do several posts a day, but lately I've been so focused on video games that I post like 3 times a week.
Anyways, count me interested and let me know if you have any questions for me please :3

Hello hello,

I've been looking for an rp partner to 1x1 and all your pairings and plot ideas caught my attention. I love dynamic duos, specially those who start as enemies and evolve into something more.
A little about me:
I've been role-playing for a while now, like since 2018, I think.
Writing is a hobby, though I wish I was better at it, writing more than two paragraphs is no problem at all.
I am a very distracted person, adhd, so I do like to socialize a lot outside the rp, keeps me motivated.
I don't tend to trop an rp without a notice and usually I just take a break for a few days to get the motivation flowing again.
I used to do several posts a day, but lately I've been so focused on video games that I post like 3 times a week.
Anyways, count me interested and let me know if you have any questions for me please :3
Great! What plots/pairing are you most intrested?

Out of all of them, 3 and 8 grabbed my attention more.
3 because I love the idea of inmortality. It's always a concept that I would love to explore and even experience if it were possible xD The cons and pros are so great.
8 because it seems you've put a lot of thought into it and that makes it appealing. Besides, I always like a good mystery.

Out of all of them, 3 and 8 grabbed my attention more.
3 because I love the idea of inmortality. It's always a concept that I would love to explore and even experience if it were possible xD The cons and pros are so great.
8 because it seems you've put a lot of thought into it and that makes it appealing. Besides, I always like a good mystery.
Pm me and we can continue chatting!

I love all your pairing ideas! These seem really fun and interesting. Are there any you are interested in more than others?

About me : I've been doing text based RP since AOL came on Floppy Disks, so I am comfortable saying I am quite comfortable in the Casual RP classification. That's not to say I can't do very long, very detailed posts, or if we share a discord server, short 1-2 liners as far as dialogue during a "meet up time" pre arranged.

I have done everything from medieval fantasy, to Modern realistic slice of life. Lately I have been really into modern fantasy, the kind where humanity is still in the dark about the things that go bump in the night, or where they are being forced to face the reality that, there really are monsters in the closet.

I prefer to play F main characters, as I am honestly still working on grasping a believable M Main. I can write passably enough to cover multiple background characters that span the gender spectrum.

Frequency can be a bit of a hit or miss for me, but no less than once a week from my end, sometimes I can do 3-4 posts a day. I work 18 hour days, and sometimes I have more downtime during those than others.

I am mostly looking for some relaxed, casual RP I would love it to be based in a modern fantasy setting, but I am open to pretty much anything

My Characters are very Plot dependent, so I tend to create a character on the fly once we have decided on a story line.

Did you have another account here, because the details in this thread are eerily similar to an earlier post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back