• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom rp search

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
Hey there!

Here's my little fandom search for some roleplays that I've been craving as of late!

I'm not a stickler for rules, but here's a few things I want to consider.

1. Please be 18+.
2. I like to try and post at least once a day and would love the same from you (if possible!). I understand that there's work and life in the way, so I won't bother anyone about it if you can't post for a few days!

Onwards to the fandoms! I bold who I like to play, but I am always open to playing other characters depending on the ship.

kpop cravings;

BTS (i'm craving this one the most!)
possibly memberxmember?
OCxmember (preferably Jungkook or Seokjin; I'm always willing to double up for this one! I can play any member for you)

GOT7
OCxmember (preferably Jackson; I'm also willing to double up for this one! I can play any member for you)

Video games;
Overwatch
MercyxGenji
Possibly OC usage? Depends on plot and characters!

TV shows

Jane the Virgin
PetraxJR
JanexRafael

Anime/cartoons-

Voltron
ShiroxKeith
KeithxLance

Yuri!!! On Ice
YuurixVictor

I have plenty of AU ideas and a few plot ideas for any of these that I would love to discuss!

Last edited:
Hello!! I am very interested in role playing BTS with you. c:
I can play whoever you like for your love interest. Also, is this going to be double MxF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back