• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rp search (Mostly mxm)

Tobilessthan3

Are you edible?
Hello!

I'm Tobi. I'm currently looking for some partners. I mainly do Mxm. I have a couple female characters. None of which I really play anymore in a main role. I'd need to be very interested in the roleplay to do an Fxf or Fxm for either roll. If you think you have a good idea for it then by all means let me hear it. I don't bite...Anyway~

I really enjoy the fantasy genre or something more realistic is fine too. I like danger. Sometimes violence. Romance is a must. I really can not do fandoms anymore.

I write in paragraph style. You'll get two paragraphs minimum. Possibly more. I'm not an excellent writer. I just enjoy writing and making up stories with people. I do give detail but don't expect anything expert level. Sometimes I even struggle to get my reply to two paragraphs but I will always get there. That is a personal preference for me. I don't require much from my partner. I just want effort. I don't care how much you write me. Just help move the story along or reply to something in it to push things farther.

I always have a million plot ideas and a dozen characters I like to show off. If you are interested you can post here or pm me any time. I am always looking. ^.^
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
I'm interested. I'm new, not 100% sure how the PM system works, but I'm sure we can figure it out!

That's a little rough. I don't know how much more posts I need. If either of you want to set something up I would be happy to do some basic things here. I'm sure I have to be at least half way there. If you'd rather wait and have me pm you when I can then I'm fine with that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back