• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rp Search. Ignore prefix. Open.

Gaycubed

Road work ahead, uh yeah.....I sure hope it does
Rp search thread

Hello! I’m looking for some partners!!

If you wanna be my partner I do ask you can do the following

1. Use Basic Grammar
  2. Use semi-good spelling

3. NO ONE-LINERS. If you use one liner I will not respond. This is your warning.

4. Be willing to double.

5. Be willing to talk about plot and also just go with the flow

6. Be active. At least once a week. If I don’t hear from you once a week, and there was no warning for it expect me to be like hey, where’d you go? If you tell me that you’re not going to be there for a week or more than I won’t bother ya. You are welcome to do the same to me

7. Be willing to put your favorite color casually in the comment or PM to tell me that you have read this all the way through.

8. Be open to all races, Genders, and Sexualities.

9. Be willing to play more than just one type of character.

10. No god-modding.

11. Follow RPN rules.

12. Have fun.

So now that that is out of the way. Hi. I’ve got a few ideas, pairings, and fandoms I’m craving and willing to do. I am also open to Ideas that you guys may have. These are just what I am craving rn.

IDEAS!

A, Secret Life of An American Teenager, type deal. A young girl is pregnant and she must now deal with the realities of becoming a mother or give up the baby all well dealing with the baby’s father her and family.

A mixed family of foster, adopted, and birth kids who are together in a small house and must learn to live with their differences.

A young couple gets into a car wreck and character A is badly hurt. Character B is back on their feet in a few weeks. Character A has brain damage and can’t remember anything. Now the character b has to help character A pick up their life again and try to remember what they’ve forgotten.

PAIRINGS:

Good student x Bad student

Closeted Gay x Out and Pride Gay

Mermaid x Mermaid

Angel x Human

Celebrity x Non-Fan

Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter

Sick Person X Healthy person

FANDOMS

Harry Potter

Supernatural

Percy Jackson

Doctor Who

Alice in Wonderland

Peter Pan

Sherlock

Many More. These are just my favs. Feel free to ask for one.

General STUFF

Slice of Life

High School

Gifted

Apocalypse

Sick kids

Superhero

Warning I will be starting School soon.

Last edited:
I think your closeted gay X out and pride gay pairing sounds super cute!! Also my fave colour is green

Hey I'm interested in:
Angel x Human
The Foster family kids (but maybe with supernatural abilities?)
Celebrity x Non-Fan

((P.S my favorite color is black like my soul))

Hey, I really like this "And finally, a father who has a family and a good job and a good home are surprised when two kids show up at his door claiming to be his kids from a one night stand" plot. Btw, I didn't want to say this out of the BLUE but, I really like your username:/
Gaycubed Gaycubed

Howdy! I'd love to roleplay some of these with you! Here's what I've listed out that I'm interested in, feel free to PM me and let me know which one you'd like to do.

Pairings

Shapeshifter x Human

Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter

Good student x Bad student

Closeted Gay x Out and Proud Gay

Celebrity x Non-Fan

General Stuff

High School

Apocalypse

Favorite Color~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back