• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rp plot

Gold Snow

Two lands lived next to each other but so far apart, a veil hiding what was magic from the humans but once a year the veil thinned on what was called ‘Samhain’ Elf’s were able to cross onto human soil and some were often spotted; Human believing them to be deities and began leaving offerings once a year at the edge of the woods..

Muse A was pulled from the book she was reading based on myths by her mother hitting her with a towel causing her to grab the back of her head with a wince “——, It’s 1200AD; beings like elf’s are a myth for a reason, they don’t exist. Now bring in the rest of the food like I asked, it’s the end of harvest season and I plan on making sure the three of us survive until the next one.”

Muse A was quick to move, heading outside; stopping as she was about to grab the basket. The words she’d seen in the book floated through her mind and she grabbed a bit of meat before heading over to a tree stump that had been cut down weeks ago right at the edge of the forest. Muse A placed the offering down before she spotting something moving.

Muse A’s next movements weren’t her own; her eyes white as an elf controlled her, Muse A slipped into the forest with the elf leading the way. It wasn’t long until both were stood in front of a court of elf’s, Muse A’s eyes were still white while the elf pulled on a strand of her hair “You like pretty things, don’t you; your highness? I coaxed a pretty human here as a gift for you..You’ll accept my gift, won’t you and allow me to travel to join a different court in exchange?”

——
The elf king is muse B and who I’m looking for someone to rp as so please pm if you have interest in this

If I currently have an rp going with you then please be patient with me, I’m not replacing anyone that I’m rping with

Sorry for it not being much of a plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back