• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp partners?

Wiggled Therapist

Your personnel Therapist
Hey im looking for rp partners! Im open to new fandoms but mainly sticking around games, horror, dragons and open to other things! I love love paragraphs with lots of detail i understand if it gets hard sometimes so i will accept short replys sometimes/ most of the time. I have 2 to 3 years of rp experience under my belt so im alright with newbie or experienced roleplayers! Dont be afraid to notifie me i will answer as soon as possible!

Hey im looking for rp partners! Im open to new fandoms but mainly sticking around games, horror, dragons and open to other things! I love love paragraphs with lots of detail i understand if it gets hard sometimes so i will accept short replys sometimes/ most of the time. I have 2 to 3 years of rp experience under my belt so im alright with newbie or experienced roleplayers! Dont be afraid to notifie me i will answer as soon as possible!
Hey if you’re still interested I would be down to do Silent Hill or Resident Evil

Hey! Both im up for! Depends which resident evil or silent hill we are talking about. I may need to do some research unless it is resident evil 8. Just text me which you think we should do! Also if you have discord or steam we can rp easier on there

It's a book series about dragons, mainly...and preserving their race.

If you don't know what that is, then we could just do a Dragon Rider RP.

Hmm intresting im familiar with many dragon books never heard of that one. A rider rp sounds cool aswell and i may suggest do you happen to know the wings of fire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back