• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp Partners!~

Hello! I liked both of the two plots below. Is there one that interests you more? :-)

Muse A and Muse B have hated each other for the entirety of highschool. Remarks and snobby comments made. Fights. Arguments. Both sent to the office multiple times for being violent with each other. The one thing about them? They're the closest couple in all of the school. No one could tell from the outside, but they loved each other more then anything. The closest emotion it love, after all, is hate. ***

Muse A is a very quiet cold person. They correct everyone. Your basic know it all. They seem to be a robot. Muse B is bubbly and happy. They have positve outlooks on life. A people pleaser. Muse B loves music. They sing their hearts out all the time, even if they aren't really the best. Muse A cannot stand singing. They hate it. But as a college student they need money. So one day Muse A gets a performing job at the bar Muse B works at. Low and behold, Muse A's voice sounds like an angel. ***

Hello! I liked both of the two plots below. Is there one that interests you more? :-)

Muse A and Muse B have hated each other for the entirety of highschool. Remarks and snobby comments made. Fights. Arguments. Both sent to the office multiple times for being violent with each other. The one thing about them? They're the closest couple in all of the school. No one could tell from the outside, but they loved each other more then anything. The closest emotion it love, after all, is hate. ***

Muse A is a very quiet cold person. They correct everyone. Your basic know it all. They seem to be a robot. Muse B is bubbly and happy. They have positve outlooks on life. A people pleaser. Muse B loves music. They sing their hearts out all the time, even if they aren't really the best. Muse A cannot stand singing. They hate it. But as a college student they need money. So one day Muse A gets a performing job at the bar Muse B works at. Low and behold, Muse A's voice sounds like an angel. ***

I actually haven't tried either of the plots yet, so i don't really have a preference! I'd be open to either plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back