• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp Partners!~

chicachu

We're all crazy here
I have been gone from Rpnation for a RIDICULOUSLY long amount of time. It didn't work forever for me, but it suddenly got fixed, yada yada yada. Aaaanyway i'm looking for new Rps!! I have plots, pairings, fandoms, all that good stuff. I am okay with any sexuality just tell me. For fandoms i prefer playing canon characters, but i am alright with ocs. I also only rp in third person.
* -meh
**- pretty good
***- excited
****-CRAVING

Fandoms:

Attack on Titan **
Be More Chill ***
The Heathers **
Dear Evan Hansen ***
Hamilton ***
School For Good and Evil ****
Sander Sides ****
Dream Daddy***
Youtube ****
Undertale **
Gravity Falls **
Aphmau ***
Harry Potter ***
Divergent ***
~There are probably more, i just cant think of any~

Pairings

Popular X Emo ***
Dating **
Love Triangle **
Exes ***
Married **
Royalty X non-royalty ***
Superhero X Villian ***
Bestfriends **
Roomates **
Long Distance **
~If you have any you like, suggest them to me please!~

Plots

Muse A is an outspoken teen. Even if no one notices them, and they always get bullied. They are very out there. They are in tech during drama, and best friends with the most popular person in their school. Even if they aren't popular themselves. Muse B is a very sarcastic person. The usual remark is made. They are your everyday basket case. Muse B and Muse A get into a fight one day over Muse A's friend. Who was apparently being a jerk to muse B as they always were. Muse A tried punching Muse B, but missed. Which resulted in a "What are you?! Bind?!!!". At that moment in time, Muse A pulls out a walking cane, and shoves Muse B out of the way as they walk out. ***

Muse A and Muse B have hated each other for the entirety of highschool. Remarks and snobby comments made. Fights. Arguments. Both sent to the office multiple times for being violent with each other. The one thing about them? They're the closest couple in all of the school. No one could tell from the outside, but they loved each other more then anything. The closest emotion it love, after all, is hate. ***

Muse A is a very quiet cold person. They correct everyone. Your basic know it all. They seem to be a robot. Muse B is bubbly and happy. They have positve outlooks on life. A people pleaser. Muse B loves music. They sing their hearts out all the time, even if they aren't really the best. Muse A cannot stand singing. They hate it. But as a college student they need money. So one day Muse A gets a performing job at the bar Muse B works at. Low and behold, Muse A's voice sounds like an angel. ***

They both needed the money, and a place to live. So Muse A and Muse B get a dorm together. Even if they've never met. They could be normal people, but they're not. One day Muse B is home early from their job. And they catch Muse A in the act. What act you might ask? They are using (Insert super power). Muse A freaks out, thinking that Muse B will freak out, until Muse B reveals that they too have their own power. ***

~These are just my plots! Feel free to suggest any!~

HI!! So it says your craving for a YouTube roleplay, correct? If so, THAN ME!!!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO DO A YOUTUBE ROLEPLAY FOR SO LONG!!!!!!
:snail:

I have been gone from Rpnation for a RIDICULOUSLY long amount of time. It didn't work forever for me, but it suddenly got fixed, yada yada yada. Aaaanyway i'm looking for new Rps!! I have plots, pairings, fandoms, all that good stuff. I am okay with any sexuality just tell me. For fandoms i prefer playing canon characters, but i am alright with ocs. I also only rp in third person.
* -meh
**- pretty good
***- excited
****-CRAVING

Fandoms:

Attack on Titan **
Be More Chill ***
The Heathers **
Dear Evan Hansen ***
Hamilton ***
Sander Sides ****
Dream Daddy***
Youtube ****
Undertale **
Gravity Falls **
Aphmau ***
Harry Potter ***
Divergent ***

Pairings

Popular X Emo ***
Dating **
Love Triangle **
Exes ***
Married **
Superhero X Villian ***
Bestfriends **
Roomates **
Long Distance **

Plots

Muse A is an outspoken teen. Even if no one notices them, and they always get bullied. They are very out there. They are in tech during drama, and best friends with the most popular person in their school. Even if they aren't popular themselves. Muse B is a very sarcastic person. The usual remark is made. They are your everyday basket case. Muse B and Muse A get into a fight one day over Muse A's friend. Who was apparently being a jerk to muse B as they always were. Muse A tried punching Muse B, but missed. Which resulted in a "What are you?! Bind?!!!". At that moment in time, Muse A pulls out a walking cane, and shoves Muse B out of the way as they walk out. ***

Muse A and Muse B have hated each other for the entirety of highschool. Remarks and snobby comments made. Fights. Arguments. Both sent to the office multiple times for being violent with each other. The one thing about them? They're the closest couple in all of the school. No one could tell from the outside, but they loved each other more then anything. The closest emotion it love, after all, is hate. ***

Muse A is a very quiet cold person. They correct everyone. Your basic know it all. They seem to be a robot. Muse B is bubbly and happy. They have positve outlooks on life. A people pleaser. Muse B loves music. They sing their hearts out all the time, even if they aren't really the best. Muse A cannot stand singing. They hate it. But as a college student they need money. So one day Muse A gets a performing job at the bar Muse B works at. Low and behold, Muse A's voice sounds like an angel. ***

They both needed the money, and a place to live. So Muse A and Muse B get a dorm together. Even if they've never met. They could be normal people, but they're not. One day Muse B is home early from their job. And they catch Muse A in the act. What act you might ask? They are using (Insert super power). Muse A freaks out, thinking that Muse B will freak out, until Muse B reveals that they too have their own power. ***

GIMMIE DA FIRST pLOT RN GURL- *coughs*…. uh----

Gravity Falls (I play as my OC who's Bill Cipher's daughter)

Superhero x Supervillain (I prefer to be the hero)

chicachu chicachu I love so many of your plots and things, but right now I really want to do a YouTuber roleplay.

* -meh
**- pretty good
***- excited
****-CRAVING

Fandoms:

Attack on Titan **
Be More Chill ***
The Heathers **
Dear Evan Hansen ***
Hamilton ***
Sander Sides ****
Dream Daddy***
Youtube ****
Undertale **
Gravity Falls **
Aphmau ***
Harry Potter ***
Divergent ***

Pairings

Popular X Emo ***
Dating **
Love Triangle **
Exes ***
Married **
Superhero X Villian ***
Bestfriends **
Roomates **
Long Distance **

Plots

a supehero x villan one? but say, they were roomates, and they didn't know the other was their nemisis?

Hello, if you're still looking I happen to find the superpowers idea and the always fighting couple idea hell cool! OH! and I LOVE Royalty X non-royalty as well!
Could I play a girl and you play a boy maybe?

I like dating ,exs, married parings !! But im open to any plot if you're still in need of some partners!! Pm if you wanna chat about it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back